Aquaman #17 Storytime

Warhead Part Two!

You fucked up the OP text relative to what the cover says

Solicits and their site call it part two, oh wells.

Good cover

So cover text/solicit discrepancy

looking awfully FRANK in the second to last panel there Arthur

tfw you're nutted but she keeps sucking.

Don't post images during a storytime except those of pain fag

>Fish stick
Lmao good codename

Next:
>“WARHEAD” finale! Aquaman’s battle with Warhead leaves him trapped in the tortured mind of the telepathic beast, where the sea king is forced to experience the lifetimes of combat that define his tragic new foe!

NEXT, FOR REAL

Paging Gabe fucking Eltaeb for pic related, as well as the final cover to Justice League #13.

Good issue. Abnett always delivers.

The end

Thanks for the cover.

Oh shit my bad, completely forgot
Good issue tho

>Fish stick
lel

nice issue

Stalin, what the fuck are you doing there? You're supposed to be dead.

Mera a qt as always.

Thanks OP

>Last arc: Aquaman gets set-up by a third party into the brink of war with the untrusting surface world
>This arc: Aquaman gets set-up by a third party into the brink of war with the untrusting surface world
I like the book, but could we please get something else?

Isn't the Forever War an event they have planned ?

that... doesn't describe this arc so far at all

he ran away from Secret Service but it's hardly an international incident yet

No, shut up and take it.

Kinda of a boring issue, Warhead is sorta interesting though.

As if that's not where this is going after the huge fiery incident there.

Why did we need that flashback sting at the beginning? is a fine start to this issue.

Aquaman has the best variants

>Your

Fuck's sake.

It triggered me too.

Nor the writer, nor the editor nor the letterer realized this?

Bump

I'm pretty sure it isn't

WAT A TWEEST
Thanks, OP.

Arthur is battling Lovecraftian monsters in the arctic with the Aquamarines but will probably divulge into: Aquaman gets set-up by a third party into the brink of war with the untrusting surface world

I'm not a fan of this artist but that Mera, she is just always so hot.
BTW thanks for the storytime.

I've never beat my meat for a comic book. It is not my thing. But Ivan Reis' Mera really made me consider the possibility.

Thanks, OP.

I hope this isn't another Diplomatic fuck up again, that stories been done like a dozen times since nu52

I'm really getting tired of that gimmick, if they want to do political shenanigans have a storyline about opening relations with the Amazons or Gorilla City

I'd like to see them adress a failed state. Shit goes down in Quaraq, UN peacekeepers sent in. A group of Terrorists with a number of Meta's is the principle instigators, and a shredding through the UN forces. UN security council won't authorise any of the other nations to utilise metas, so they turn to the league instead.

When was the last time Bialya got some shit done?

Think there was a Flash arc just before Nu52? Plus a few mentions in Superman I think.

Nothing Major.

I actually work in the field, so I'd love to see some high stakes international strategy dealing with the issues of metahumans and such. The idea is so fascinating.

Why is King on Batman?

With all this political intrigue and DoD fiction, this is literally right up his alley. He could have done what he did to Vision for Arthur and Mera.

What did he say Sup Forums?

What's Stalin doing in the second panel?

bumping for others

Why dont you put the word in a fishtank?

>Next Issue: Aquaman fights the war in Iraq!

How well would War Head do against the entire Justice League at once?

did you read the issue of the wild storm? it seems to be setting the new wildstorm universe as sort of what you described.

No, I'll go do that now.

i would be very interested to hear your thoughts on it as an actual field worker, if you wouldnt mind

That was the Forever Crisis. And it is a Justice League storyarc.

lol

Why are The Authority not in that universe?

the universe is just starting for us, apparently, there will be a shittone of books spinning out of the wild storm, but for now DC is making midnighter money in the main universe, so as it stands THAT midnighter and THAT apollo will not be present. I believe it isnt known whether or not the midnighter and apollo, among other members of stormwatch and the authority, will appear in the wild storm universe.

so there'll be two versions of some of the characters?

nice variant

someone give me a recap of what this is about

>dat lip bite

I hate this political shit that has been a part of Aquaman since new 52. I want Atlantis to be a mystical and Arthurian kingdom like in PAD's run.

"Sword of Atlantis" was this. It was also very shitty.

"Aquaman" is the most consistent book since 2011.

I don't disagree about Johns and Parker's runs, but I'm not liking whatever Abnett is doing.

I was worried that Warhead was going to control Arthur and turn him against the surface world, making him an enemy and setting back relations again. Glad that's not what's happening. He deserves some time to shine.

potentially, if they decide to incorporate them into the new wild storm universe theyre building. only time will tell

it's about aquaman