NEW Kevin Spacey Film: ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD - Official Trailer (HD)

youtube.com/watch?v=6x62O8A8qHw
ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD follows the kidnapping of 16-year-old John Paul Getty III (Charlie Plummer) and the desperate attempt by his devoted mother Gail (Michelle Williams) to convince his billionaire grandfather (Kevin Spacey) to pay the ransom. When Getty Sr. refuses, Gail attempts to sway him as her son’s captors become increasingly volatile and brutal. With her son’s life in the balance, Gail and Getty’s advisor (Mark Wahlberg) become unlikely allies in the race against time that ultimately reveals the true and lasting value of love over money.
Director: Ridley Scott
Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Kevin Spacey, Michelle Williams
Thoughts? Will the controversy destroy this film? Or are you interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XiKFvQ1rM
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kevin-spacey-john-paul-getty-film-all-the-money-in-the-world-pulled-afi-festival-sexual-assault-a8041576.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a good thing his face is covered in makeup and prosthetics. Barely recognizable.

I’ll pay the ransom if you let me fuck the kid when he gets here.

All The Money in The World couldn't save Spacey or this movie now. Sad, but true.
Feel bad for the poor bastards that put time, money and effort into it

So the kidnappers are actually trying to save his son from getting diddled by Kevin Spacey? Nice twist Ridley

i imagine ridley is gonna fuck this up, but true story of the guy is very sad

>sony
Oh man they're gonna have another flop on their hands, it wasn't even their fault this time.

I mean there's a definite risk that it'll flop but it might not, a lot of people aren't gonna give a fuck about the Spacey stuff since for your average person it just falls into the category of "hollywood bullshit". Plus it might actually be good

Sure, a lot of people will watch it regardless, but I think a bigger issue will be cinemas refusing to show it. People can want to watch whatever they want but if they can't then they won't

Sony is so fucked lmaoooo

if Kevin Spacey gets an Oscar for this im laughing really hard

top kek I actually feel sorry for Ridley here

>ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD
jesus christ

The Oscars are just a political soapbox. Spacey is persona non grata right now so they won't touch anything he's part of.

I think contro versy will make this a hit where it would have been a flop

It’s scientific knowledge that ‘boycotts’ always have the opposite “all publicity is good publicity” effect

Only sanctions and embargoes work, and even then, only when most world powers are on board

This is not an international relations issue

they dont even watch the fucking movies they nominate, even if it was good and he gives and incredible performance its not going to be mentioned, at all

This. It’s not a meritocracy. It’s a popularity contest. How do people not know that yet?

Ridley only makes kino so I will watch

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS MARKY MARK IN A SERIOUS ACTING ROLE

>John Paul Getty III
Fun Fact: John Paul Getty III is the father of pic related

>To be a gay is an extraordinary thing
>My grandfather wasn't just the richest man in the world... he was the GAYEST man in the world
>We look like you but we're not like you

Wtf is this a Sam Raimi production?

>Spacey gets nominated for an Oscar
>Wins and uses his speech to publicly denounce sexual harassment and lists off a bunch of organizations to donate to to help victims of sexual harassment
>the whole crowd gives a standing ovation
>Anthony Rapp is found the next day dead hanging by a belt in his closet

It's a good thing the movie is make up heavy

It looks like Ridley Scott's weakest flick even without taking the whole Spacey thing into considiration, so good riddance

more like all the boipussy in the world

That's true. My stupid friend is an academy member and last year she voted based on how good the film website looked like.

does your friend get an endless stream of free dvd's too?

>ACADEMY PLEBS WATCH DVD SCREENERS

FUCK, DUNKIRK NEEDS TO BE SEEN IN IMAX

NOLAN WONT GET HIS OSCAR AGAIN

Recently it's digital codes, you need to specifically request a DVD.

> Getty defended his initial refusal to pay the ransom on two points. First, he argued that to submit to the kidnappers' demands would immediately place his other fourteen grandchildren at the risk of copy-cat kidnappers. He added:

> The second reason for my refusal was much broader-based. I contend that acceding to the demands of criminals and terrorists merely guarantees the continuing increase and spread of lawlessness, violence and such outrages as terror-bombings, "skyjackings" and the slaughter of hostages that plague our present-day world. (Getty, 1976, p. 139).

He has a point.

Scott's done plenty of terrible films so I don't really know how you've made that judgment from a trailer alone

>WE DONT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

GETTTTTYS!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XiKFvQ1rM

>"To be gay is an extraordinary thing"
Literally how? Jewish propaganda

>Will the controversy destroy this film?
This shit is DOA

It's big, isn't it?

For you

>"We look like you but we're not like you"
What did (((they))) mean by this?

pleb here

which of his films would you consider terrible?

Looks like the child of Odo and Quark

Holy fuck Spacey has aged terribly. He didn't look that old in baby driver

>Kevin Spacey
>...kidnapping of 16-year-

Welp, this movie is DOA

> Kevin "All the dick in the world" Spacey

Glad to see Spacey is still in the game.

>Worlds biggest flops

I imagine Ridley privately raging at Spacey.

Ridley's the kind of guy who can destroy you with a disapproving harumph.

body of lies
g.i jane
legend

trailer was a mess
but I'll probably watch it (even though this is probably a spiritual sequel to the counselor)

> Kevin "Gay it Forward" Spacey fucks Sony even after being outed as a unabummer.

Impressive.

I thought his new film was Gore?

"I'm kinda annoyed, you see, because, you know, Kevin, see, Kevin, he's gone and fucked my film by fucking boys, you know?"

Am I supposed to know who this is?

The funny thing is Spacey's coming out ploy nearly worked. The media initially played the coming out more than the boy banging.

body of lies
robin hood
the counsellor

Wait so the movies are in good quality finally?

It wouldn't have done that good even without this gay pedo stuff. Not enough people care about this shit and are more concerned with the latest capeshit/Space memes movie. Will it hurt it slightly, probably, but I feel it will be just used as an excuse as to why it failed even though it would have either way. I'll still watch it though, looks interesting.

what the fuck that makeup looks awful
I wonder just how diverse was the makeup artist they hired?

actually looks pretty good. i'll torrent it or watch it on amazon or whatever

RIP spacey

>didnt watch Twin Peaks

hello plebiit

>hitting on people is now illegal in America
>so is having sex if the woman drank more than one alcoholic beverage
what went wrong?

>wow that pie on the window sill looks delicious
>I think ill go steal it or whatever
pro-tip, if you wouldn't brag about this in real life then why do it online?
sorry, but the way you just csually dropped that line really bothers me and im not in a good mood today

Yeah, dude lost his ear because his grandpa was a stingy fuck.

do you know where the fuck you are?

BODY OF LIES IS WAY UNDERRATED

FAT RUSSEL CROWE KINDA MUMBLED THROUGH BUT A-RAB MARK STRONG STOLE THE MOVIE

THAT SHELL GAME TO TRICK THE CIA DRONE WITH ALL THE SUVS DOING DONUTS IN THE DESERT

WORTH THE WHOLE MOVIE, FUCKIN GREAT FLICK

>white knighting for a massive media conglomerate
I taught my 65 year old parents how to torrent, literally nothing wrong with stealing from Sony or WB or Disney or any of these other scum companies.

>Lynchfag

>post-closet Spacey
>Sony
The movie never stood a chance

It's dishonest and as a Christian you ought to be ashamed

So, you're saying he might win an Oscar for this?

this comment just makes me wish you could torrent food

I kinda like it though.

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A PIE

roman polanski kinda died down after the pianist...

the movie can still be good and the viewer can hate spaceys character more..

SAW THAT ON A PLANE
CHICK FLICK, BUT MARION WAS HOT

RIDLEY SHOULD JUST STAY IN HIS LANE

I liked that film

That movie with Will Smith and the orc looks good.

lol

the counsellor is enjoyable as hell though
its crap but its good acrp

The marketing should have leaned into the scandal and changed the name of the movie to "The Sexed Up Adventures of Captain Boyfuck", so if this movie fails it's on them.

The Toll Troll Chronicles

wouldn't go see this for all the money in the world

>not downloading burritos

LMFAO IT'S DEAD ON ARRIVAL

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kevin-spacey-john-paul-getty-film-all-the-money-in-the-world-pulled-afi-festival-sexual-assault-a8041576.html

Looks goo-
>Director: Ridley Scott
dropped

I think it looks good, i'd certainly be interested in seeing it. Dunno if it will get released to the movies or maybe shelved until the controversy all blows over.