Now that the dust has settled...who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled...who was in the wrong here?

nobody
The only reason Finn said anythig was because he was sick of people pestering him to say something. Just look at how annoyed he is in the TMZ video where they bother him about it.
She doesnt care, Finn doesnt care, nobody really cares. Just a bunch of people trying to impress an actor by "looking out for him"

Chick with ugly eyebrows or little jew kid. I don't know, does it really matter?

Media for making a big thing out of it.

Would you hit her up in 4 years Sup Forums?

In 4 years lol....what about 4 yrs ago

Her for thotting away her best years, these neotenous girls go full babushka at the drop of a hat. Ain't no way Finn would be hitting her up in 4 years.

follow her on twitter she seems abit unstable
there were loads of fappening photos leaked of her posing wearing a robe inside a hospital

I had a wank to her last night so yes

That's most celebrities. When you have thousands of followers, you basically have an internet army of sycophants.

Who?

I wonder what Finn actually thinks about her behind closed doors.

Finn is gay, just look at him.

What happened?

if i was 14 and a girl that hot was into me..

whomst am i looking at?

I don't even know what's going on.

What happened now? She tweeted saying to fuck her in 4 years? Why doesn't he just go and get his dick sucked its not like it is going to harm him. Is it because Jack Grazer will get jealous?

It's because he doesn't like girls.

she would ruin him

wtf, what about her bf?

No one. Only weird fuckers even care. Not even Finn gave much of a shit. But anyway, he's clearly kind of gay.

You are so right

The people who made it a big deal.

Nobody. Nobody should care about this. She never even met him. People get way, way creepier about this kid on this very board and nobody makes a big deal about it

she's a cute

Her body is glorious. Finn is a homosexual

she's be in her 30s by then.

Lots of better looking broads around his age to date.

He isn't interested in girls, he wants a stud.

this, also ali is pretty hot

>there were loads of fappening photos leaked of her posing wearing a robe inside a hospital
She also posted a lot of nudes herself anyway not to mention some artistic nudes that have been publish so not like it matters

>thirsting over this hoe.