I think she's cute. And I like that there's an Asian person, I'm tired of diversity just meaning blacks

I think she's cute. And I like that there's an Asian person, I'm tired of diversity just meaning blacks

I'm all for diversity as long as they're slimthicc

they should have cast a j pop idol.

>Using a Vietnamese actress to try and get more Chinese to watch the film

Disney is pretty disconnected is they think they can throw any Asian into a film to pander to Chinks.

GIT IT OWN TIL I DA

UGHHHHHHHH

Damn, Asian women look like ***THAT***?!

Poor Finn. Denied the most powerful Jedi in the universe qt Rey and given a fat asian normie instead.

this

How do you know they're not just catering to our Asian fetish?

i find her quite relatable, as does the rest of my targeted market segment

whats with this new phase of casting ugly people

it's called Art, user, jeez

fat asians are great for warm spooning you homo.

Good.Rey belongs with Kylo

this. qt thicc asians are great for warm cuddles.

>literal incest

is she thicc? post evidence or else

Easier to secure them for sequels, an attractive person might become a draw and price themselves out of a franchise.

they already know it will flop in china so they don't give a fuck

ouch

It'll be so sweet when she finally takes that dark side dick into her light side cunt thereby bringing balance to the force

>Believing that Rey is Luke Skywalkers daughter in 2017. Or worse, Han Solo's kid.

>Literally kill yourself faggot

Rey is a Princess hiding from her past. How do people still not figure this out 2 years later?

>Disney
>Main lead
>Princess
>Disney Princess

good lord...

Adam Driver is a fucking autist.

He was comparing Kylo Ren the Princess from one of Kurosawa's movies. Not Rey. The author was just a shekel grabbing clickbait bastard

Kylo Ren is going to stop Rey from getting blacked.

And whiten the tea instead

She's not Han or Luke's kid, she's Leia's.

They would have tried to cast an attractive one if that was the case

If she lost about 15 pounds I probably would

Jesus Christ. She looks like an actual pig.

High praise in some cultures.

canon?

Lol no

diversity does not mean black, it means less to no white anymore (except for the nazis)

I think by definition it would include whites... but proportionally less of them

That's not what diversity means in 2017. It means less to no white males and having most of them regulated to being the villains.

[ching chong intensifies]

You're actually thinking of "colorblind casting," a la Hamilton. We're still a long way from that sort of intentional non-white valorization outside of deliberate race-vehicles, i.e. Black Panther. Kylo and that redhead are both white men and badies; meanwhile we've got Luke and Poe to even things out. And anyway the original trilogy put the rebels on the side of diversity and that was way back in the 70s.

>You're actually thinking of "colorblind casting," a la Hamilton.
no, he's thinking "hella diverse" a la black panther's all black cast

>says the 400 lbs neckbeard manchild living in a basement in a pile of his own filth

They cast an attractive one to play her sister who is probably barely in the movie.

>cute

she's some tumblr gook that JJ took pity on. this trend of disgusting animals getting screen time is just a reflection of how much we hate ourselves as people

guilty as charged

>Poe
>white
Dude looks like some brand of latin american, and not if the white ones

Half-Cuban, half-Guatemalan. idk if people consider Cubans white anymore or what

They do this to appeal to the chinese market

She's so plain, when she was first announced I was 99.99% sure she was going to end up being a canon lesbian.

Disney Wars is about marketing toys to little girls and womanchildren and attractive women are offensive to them.

it's for american bitches that want to feel a little less gross

As an Asian male, I'm glad there's finally a Star Wars character I can cosplay as

What about Nien Nunb

lmao

>we want the Stinky Chink audience
They already lost it when they put a darkie in there.

They completely missed the boat on attractive casting. Why start now?

Let's be real here, Oscar Isaac is attractive. No homo.

As is Adam Driver. They've been knocking it out of the park with the gay market.

I would force that female titcow in the middle, if you catch my drift.

gotta point out Boyega made a massive deal over no nigs in Game of thrones, but he didn't say shit about this because China pays his fucking bills.

Hypocritical fuck.

one out of 20 main characters isn't bad

I would force the two females to the left of that man.

Fuck sake. Kathleen Kennedy is such a Pat.

It looks like they found her in a dumpster.

Nobody has a Vietnamese fetish.

You mean found her doing somebody's nails/giving massages/selling knock off beyblades and katanas somewhere in the middle of a suburban shopping centre.

I'm the exception that proves the rule

my dad. for killing them not sex lol

>Out of all the casting choices what they decided that the chink from collegehumor was the best for a Star Wars movie

>cast a frumpy, moon-faced gook with 0% chance of intimidating the thot demographic
DIVERSITY!

HNNNNNNNNGGG

Literal 11/10 right there.

Yea. Fuck whites

do thots watch star wars?

daily reminder that this uggo is 48

seriously? she looks pretty good if so

who dis