LET ME TOUCH YOUR KIDS' FEET

LET ME TOUCH YOUR KIDS' FEET

He deserved what was coming to him, and hes a piece of shit for not listening to the parents and a fucking FBI agent.

His wife is a cunt too.

I'd have killed that fucking ped myself if it were my kids.

What he was doing was completely inappropriate. Why did the show writers make it seem like fagmount did something wrong?

Because muh forced dilemma. Fagmount should of made fun of his wife to her face for marrying a cretin

>should of

I don't think it was supposed to show he was wrong in making the judgement, just that he'd overstepped his bounds a bit

So the logical progression will be him murdering some kid right? Holden already broke him

He was a fucking idiot. Even if he wasn't gonna do anything bad, the fact that you are so retarded you think you can tickle other peoples kids because your kids like it proves you aren't mentally equipped to hold such a job.

So he's gonna diddle some kids right?: Were there any pedo serial killers? Other than Dahmer of course

When the feds are telling you to not touch kids feet. Don't touch kids feet. the only negative? You're stuck just touching your kids feet. FUcker at like 100 chances to stop and didn't, deserved his ending.

Are you seriously this dense?

>Gacy
> Corll

Just to name two off the top of my head.

Big Ed Kemper even killed a few kids I think.

>catch your gf blatantly cheating on you
>get back with her after a few days like nothing happened

Did I miss something or did that really happen
If so can someone explain because I don't fucking get it

The logical progression is that he was touching kids and made up excuses to do so while also paying them so they wouldnt protest too much. Why not whip his dick out while doing it too? Why not photograph them and then take them home?

Where is the stopping point? When hes touching kids and the parents dont want it.

Holden goes on throughout the series about how she's his first "girlfriend girlfriend", so he probably loved her too much to let her go just like that

okay so you know something i dont calm down, no need to insult

What I'm saying is: now that his career has been tarnished, will this not have an effect on his mental state that will lead him to do worse things regardless?

Dude was an autist, shes his only tether to the normal world, I guess he decided the tether was worth it.

There were two portrayed in the show alone. Don't come to Sup Forums if you want polite conversation.

What fucking show is this you autists

Mindhunter

I dont think the agent wanted him gone, but him not being around kids and having easy access to them and being in a position of power, I think, is better.

At least if he snaps now he wont be able to just go to work and find some easy target.

>Why did the show writers make it seem like fagmount did something wrong?
Because he did. He applied pseudoscience and reactionary rational to come to the conclusion the behavior was worst than it was. It was none of his business, and he went beyond the scope of his work.

My first gf cheated on me and I dumped the cunt on the spot
What the fuck m80

Why are they teasing the BTK, he ain't gonna come forward until 2005!

My guess is they're going to go outand start searching for him even though nothing will turn up. That or they're just going to tease different killers that were active during the 70s. Maybe show Bundy picking up some women, Dahmer eating someone who knows.

Dahmer wasn't until the 80's early 90's pretty sure. First attempt at jogger guy was probably mid 80's I think.