Story time

monsters unleashed #3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Kamala is a nerd for everything that can be considered nerdy right?

>Leviathons

Marvel's gotta trademark something, don't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk

yeah she's just your dime a dozen epic geek girl

I don't think DD should be able to fit in that room

stabbed by a radioactive pencil

Moon Girl looks like a granny in panel 2.

I hate when writers do that, but this isn't the best example of "nerd", more like an example of a dork. Also, movies have nothing to do with being nerdy

I really hate Ms Marvel.

>2017
>expecting kids to be well drawn

It's common problem with nerd characters
They have no personal taste. They are just into everything, have read every comic, watched every obscure movie, and played all the video games.

well fuck this i'm done , and fuck inhumans

So has Marvel still not explained why Cyclops destroying that cloud is a bad thing?

It gives the Inhumans their abilities and they have no more. It's perfectly understandable why the Inhumans want it, just not why anybody else would.

Go away Medusa. These people hate you in their solo books.

10 bucks he starts drawing monster girls in highschool

She is pretty big

That is actually not THIS bad.

Now I want to watch Megas XLR.

It's a fun little mini event.
Still not worth paying for in my opinion, but still kinda fun.

So Kid Kaiju has the power to make waifus real? Does he take requests?

Giant Robots when?

She perfectly reflects the character type though. There are millions of people like that now.

When Disney buys Hasbro and Marvel gets Transformers back.

>another inhuman oc
fuck marvel, fuck inhumemes
FUCK THIS SHIT
FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK

just lurked here, really, it's another shithuman-centric event? way to fucking ruin everything marlel

I certainly not going to read nor support any resurrexion book.

>this fucking art
>quill changed his jacket in-between battles

I want tracing-man back.

>shadow over eyes on everyone
I kinda miss Lands.

Oh, so it's kinda like a smaller, but at the same time bigger, Annihilation Wave?

>Goom and Googam reunited at last

>Damage Control
Boy are they gonna be busy

Hey look, somebody remembered the Universal Inhumans

The question is... why?

I guess I should have seen this coming.

Better question is who? Do they work at Universal Studios or something?

Well, if they do, they certainly are not humans

You're going to fucking love it, motherfucker

But seriously, I-Day when? No More inhumans when? Decimation when?

They will be swimming in cast

at this rate, people are gonna be completely burnt out on the Inhumans long before the movie comes out.

Did they get hurt?

Dammit stop making fun of Logan he looks good for 200.

Wait, did I miss something? Wasn't Maria relieved of her position during CW2? When is this taking place?

>implying they weren't few years ago already

I totally forgot this event existence.

It does say something about the hype.

Aaaand there it is. As if this shit event couldn't get any more boring/worse.

to make you even more hyped, there is a brand new inhuman character introduced

Shin Marlel Tensei: Monster Summoner: Kei Kawade VS the Leviathon Army

Yu has been really letting me down on the big butt stuff. He use to do the best asses.

MARIA HILL WAS RIGHT
WE MUST BUILD A BIG, BEAUTIFUL SHIELD AROUND THE PLANET
AND MAKE THOSE MONSTERS PAY FOR IT

Maria Hill is usually right.

Maria Hill was wrong.
We should genocide the inhumans and stop the terrigen cloud from roaming the earth

You're right
Teleport the inhumans to the moon THEN we build the Shield.

Honestly, this event has been pretty good so far, just a good ol' humans vs monsters thing, instead of heroes vs heroes.

As for people complaining about KK being an inhomo, I think it actually has more to do with the terrigen cloud being a cheap excuse to make new powers instead of making a proper origin, rather than something to do with the inhomo push.

>dude mutant lmao

Well, yes, that's what they've been saying for ages, but now with the whole "muties are going extinct, this time for real!", it kinda makes sense in continuity.

let me explain you something, since you're dense. I never liked the cheap excuse for powers, when it was "mutants", and I certainly don't like it now, when it's a "inhumeme". The kid could have any other origin than these two, and it could be infinite times superior.

The problem is, it's not only lazy and cheap, it also reeks of editorial, and makes me want to read more image and dc out of spite. Good marketing, marvel

Actually... she did fund research into stopping the terrigen cloud early on since everyone wanted it gone until an inexplicable 180 on that position.

really? when?

Nigga, that's exactly what I said, it's just that people make it seem like "FUCKING MARLEL PUSHING INHOMOS!" instead of "FUCKING MARLEL NOT WANTING TO MAKE A PROPER ORIGIN!", so I kinda wanted to set that point straight.

Not like it'll matter past this thread, anyway.

How else would this work? He is reincarnation of an alien summoner girl already. Dropping Inhuman just makes his story lose one of the angles since there was a culture of that.

as I said, you are dense

you missed the part

>The kid could have any other origin than these two, and it could be infinite times superior.

and

>The problem is, it's not only lazy and cheap, it also reeks of editorial yadda yadda

He could have found a darkhold, or some ancient magic ring, that previously was worn by some ancient wizard. I can improvise some more origins if you don't like that.

It was forced, it was unnecessary, it was frustrating, and it made me drop it real, real hard

When the Cloud was first released. Everyone including the inhumans were trying to get rid of it. Bruce Banner had one of the better solutions in which he used time manipulation to artificially allow it to break down into much more harmless components as it's supposed to do naturally over time.

Then Marvel presumably decided the cloud is a good thing for their plans which is why a cloud that should have naturally dissipated by now has gotten bigger than australia and the inhumans suddenly care about protecting it when they were willing to hand out research on how to break the cloud apart.

of course. I really really really hope that the marvel "rebirth" initiative will fail real fucking hard

>it is magic!!!!1
Not better by any stretch.

Objectively, would make more sense.

But like I said, he could have been a lost son of some ancient monster. He could have found an artifact granting him powers. He could have slip on a banana peel that resulted in a noise that awakened the monsters.

Anything would be better

>magic
Just as bad, and the darkhold would have people screaming about AoS. It only has 6 chapters to work, quick origins are needed.

bullshit. pure 100% bullshit

Echidna is his real mom.

Futa only.

Is this a product promotion?

I think Elsa has more hair than Medusa here.

I'm hyped for Elsa's /ss/ book spinning out of it

Medusa's hair retreated back into her skull partially.

You might even say she's a big girl

>pitch an event about monsters fighting each other
>reveal midway through that the focus is about an Inhuman who summons monsters

Is there any chance of the Gibborim appearing?

Only in marvel will there be two MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1's in 2017

We need to send the Inhumans back to the moon.