What are some kino with this aesthetic?

What are some kino with this aesthetic?

What was his political motive? Militant fedora tipping.

lol His motive had nothing to do with politics. It was a personal family issue.

The creator of that image should be gassed.

Antifa Soros shenanigans

Post a pic of the non muslim, non isis ar15 owner that shot him.

It's hilarious that there are people who actually believe this

What are the libs ultimate goal. To ban all guns? Wasn't Obama just president for 8 years and passed no gun regulations. Trump is NEVER going to do gun regulations and fuck with his base. It's not going happen so move on

he was a militant atheist and the left want to make that point fit their perspective lol

T. kike poster

It's almost as if they don't want to ban all guns at all!

>that yellow text on black design

Everytime

ban atheism i guess.

>im-fucking-plying

Yeah. He also cared about human rights, which in insane right-wing lingo means that he had to be a leftist. Because caring about human rights isn't a conservative stance. I love how these people keep outing themselves as monsters.

then what? There already are regulations, that focus on the AR15 is just "ban scary guns" bullshit and has no rational argument to back it up.

It really is.

>He also cared about human rights

Were you dropped on your head?

>guy who killed 25 people in cold blood
>actually giving a shit about human rights
Liberal logic ladies and gentlemen

In social media. The current spin from the right is because he cared about "civil rights, and human rights" he must be a liberal.

On social media you nerd. Are you people really that autismal that you need that clarified? Apparently so.

It was terrorism.
Deport all muslims and deport all atheists. Put an end to this madness.

He was a liberal though.

civil rights and human rights are liberal buzzwords.

Of course they usually have NOTHING to do with actual rights or humanism but thats another story.

The "left" has actually hated strident atheism for a long time now. Islam is the priority, anything that conflicts with that must be excluded.

>civil rights and human rights are liberal buzzwords.

Do you understand what a buzzword is?

lel

Would you like to indulge us on this information

Just go to any progressive space and ask them what they think of Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens.

I could see Trump making the penalties for owning illegal guns a lot more severe but that's it. He won't go any further than that.

I agree. He's an antifa terrorist.

That's not the answer I was hoping for but okay

its a word that lost all meaning.

Like when you guys declared it inhumane to deport literal taliban fighters back to afghanistan because you consider it to dangerous there.

Thats basically when the word "Human rights" died.

Unironically yes.
>"B.. b.. but atheism isn't a belief!"
Yes it is.

What board do you think this guy posted on?

>lack of belief
>a belief
Makes me think.

With that face? Dude was a robot.

its the belief that the lack of a belief somehow makes you morally superior.

Which is a belief.

Funny as fuck how neo-nazi shills who try to explain every criminal's motive by talking about their race suddenly start picking apart and lying about their political motives when they're white. What happened to "everyone who does anything bad did so because of their racial background"? How does this hardcore, dogmatic belief of neo-nazis suddenly disappear magically whenever a criminal is white? Haven't you failed abortions spent the entire last month shilling that Harvey Weinstein sexually harrassed women because he's Jewish?

Terrorism is defined by being an attack of a political nature.

Random mass-murder is not terrorism.

Also this guy's political beliefs were all VERY left-wing.

"""Civil rights""" are leftist horseshit though.
The black community has been completely destroyed by them.

>tfw no extreme vetting of white permavirgins

>its the belief
Lack of belief. Keep trying. You almost got it.

Oy vey

got a source on that other than a fucking image?

What about the other guy.

>BAAAW muh strawman narrative doesnt work

>backtracking this hard
lmao

read it again, you might understand it once the THC wears off.

>Like when you guys declared it inhumane to deport literal taliban fighters back to afghanistan because you consider it to dangerous there.

I bet you honestly believe people think this.

Also, this is what conservative nihilists do. They say something has "lost all meaning" so that they never have to confront the bullshit they've incited for decades. Racism? Doesn't mean anything anymore! Because they don't want to have to deal with the idea that racism can be more subtle than lynching someone just for being black. If they did that they'd have to confront all sorts of uncomfortable things! So they'll pretend like the left has killed it's meaning.

See. Same thing about human rights, right? Why care about anything at all? Just kill whoever you want whenever you feel like it.

>please be patient with me. I have autism

I'm sorry. I didn't see the hat.