>now a murdering psycho
>goes to rehab in 5th season
>"dude all life is precious lmao, no killing pls"
>now a pacifist hippy in 6th season
>snaps for no reason in 7th season and kills a guy just because
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JESUS WE NEED TO GENOCIDE THESE FUCKERS RIGHT NOW"

bravo amc

saved for next kino jacket thread

there's no way one of those captured saviors is gonna get lose and kill a major character! noooo way!

being betrayed by someone you let live only happens all the time on this show

Where was this guy when Lt. Spiers committed warcrimes in Normandy?

The show needs more thicc mommy

Maggie is enough tbqhtyvm

she's fucking hot but lol at the painted abs

where do i get a jacket like inawwods jesus

The Walking Dead is outerwearkino, if nothing else. Lots of solid choices that also say something about the character if you overthink it enough. The Governor's first coat was an expensive Billy Reid one the costume department just bought off the rack, definitely something he owned before the dead rose. Something a stuffy suburban upper middle class dad would wear, but also seems sinister and authoritative with who he becomes as he acts as a veritable general over a camouflage-clad militia. Same with Rick, he starts out with a plain cotton trucker jacket he had from before and doesn't get his trademark fur collar coat from the comic until he's a god damn barbarian living in the wilderness who steals it from a guy he strangles to death in a bathroom.

Too bad she doesn't look anything like this on the show. And then we have the god awful accent...

I was gonna say the same thing. Even Rostia whose hot as fuck in real life doesn't really look sexy on the show except the ultra occasion.

Rosita was prime, all be it a bit goofy looking, when she was first introduced in the show

Interesting post, I never gave clothes kino much thought before.

I think the costume department definitely puts a lot of thought into it. With Daryl's vest, he's sort of a guardian angel whose biggest soft spot has always been youths like Sophia and Beth because of his childhood abuse. Each wing was maimed (stabbed by a Savior on the highway, shot by Dwight before the lineup) right before his fall and imprisonment. It's now in the possession of Dwight who's also a guardian angel of sorts, warning them ahead of time about attacks and the locations of scouts/outposts. He's also a fallen angel, with Dwight's wife outright saying Daryl reminds her of what Dwight used to be like before he went bad.

There are other nice odds and ends like Rick wearing the same cowboy boots and jeans through the whole series, the latter has patched-up holes from when The Governor shot him and a torn leg from when he kicked that spiky walker. Trying to maintain something minor like that for so long tells me they definitely do this stuff on purpose. There are some people on the show who try, it's just a shame they're only along for the ride with the iffy directing and writing.

came here just to say FUCK YOU JESUS

Same thing with Rick. He had seemed to realize that its a dog eats dog world and was killing people willy nilly. Yet in the last episode he seemed very remorseful about killing and was upset when Daryl killed.

And Rick's jeans here.

That's just because it was Morales though. Rick hadn't finished talking to the man. It's rude to interrupt.

im not fucking crazy right? The masculine gay guy yelled his own name right? when the feminine one disappeared he yelled the wrong name. also fuck jesus, your gonna make him the moral one?

I noticed that too.

Daryl was being a fucking edgelord.
First with Morales he interrupted the conversation and the catching up.
Second with the kid Rick gave his word could go free. 1. Daryl shat all over Rick's given word 2. Daryl did a Sephiroth swagger gay edgelord movement thing 3. It was a kid younger than the one Merle killed and even Merle felt bad for that kill

Fuck Daryl. Morgan's not wrong though especially with killing the Savior who killed a kid as the punch line to a shitty joke.
Killing a squeaky voiced teen after you promised he could fuck off and killing an old acquaintance mid conversation are faggotry. Committing war crimes on child killers isn't.

>Snaps for no reason

He snapped because the kid he was mentoring, Benjamin, got shot by the long haired Savior. Also because Richard caused it and lied about it.

>Long haired Savior kills a kid who wronged his group
>Oh my how evil
>Long haired red neck faggot kills a kid who wronged his group
>Haha epic based Daryl

When Cohan's mother remarried, she took her new husband's surname, Cohan, and converted to Judaism. Cohan also converted to her stepfather's religion at age five,[6] and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.[12] She has five younger siblings,[13] including a stepsister.

why is negan such a small guy?

why is the host dressed like a clown?

Rick’s faction is nothing but terrible fucking characters.
>Morgan
>Jesus
>Tara
Who the fuck is rooting for these people to win

Gabriel is good at least.
You also have the Kingdom ass.

>Gabriel is good

Lmao

CHINK'D

Negan and Ezekiel are the only reasons I watch this dried up show anymore.

90% of the fillers are borderline filler. Even ones that have been on the show forever. Rick isn't flawed enough to be likable and Carl hasn't had enough screen time lately. Morgan and Carol are conveniently psychopathic whenever necessary. Daryl is edgy. Maggie is borderline annoying now. Michonne is only in the show for Rick to get BLACKED. Tara is only there to fill space. Eugene was semi interesting in his Saviors episode. Tara and Eugene could actually have a decent arch given Tara's siding with the Governor forever ago, but I doubt they'll do it. Rosita is drifting off to becoming a background character. Gabriel has potential. Aaron is retarded but I'm glad they killed off the ugly faggot instead of him. Enid is going down the Tara route. Where the shit is Heath? Jesus is only there for obivous reasons. Wall of text because there are too many unlikable characters. The show will only get worse as they force plot to make future deaths seem meaningful.

How did Morgan suddenly enable god-mode and effortlessly mow down tons of guys on his own? Nothing in this show makes any sense

>faggots in trench coats doing kung fu
>ninja samurai black people
>le epic factions
>a fucking tiger

What happened to this show? Seasons 1 and 2 were so much simpler and enjoyable, hell maybe even season 3.

Is that a typo, or are you calling Rosita a roastie?

Aaron and Eric. How much gayer can a gay couple be than to have names that sound so similar?

Rick's word =/= Daryl's word

Good job spelling out the frontstage theme of the last few episodes.

This season finally killed the show for me. I've only been watching it the last few seasons because I watched the other 5 and felt obligated to watch it but this fucking season has just been utter shit.

Nothing has happened, nearly every character is boring as fuck and too much time is spend on B plots that expect you to care about them. I mean take that fat fist bump cunt that was with the Governor. I don't even remember her name but she keeps getting screen time that really fucking trying to make her seem hardened and serious.

What REALLY killed it was the Jesus/Morgan ninja fight. That was just so fucking stupid and out of place.

sweet, so im not crazy

i see what your saying, but i had the Captions on. right when screams his own fucking name, the captions read :Aaron. then after he screams, he says ''Eric is gone''. just some shit i noticed

No, he says the right name. Just sounds a bit like Eric.

>all be it
It's albeit

The Manlet Stride

Checked
It's also a watches kino serie

>Seasons 1 and 2 were so much simpler and enjoyable

show lived off of real characters and conflict. it died when Rick confronted Shane. S3 introduced a chaotic evil villain with no depth at all. thats where I stopped watching.

I guess you can see a roughly similar development with GoT. both shows had a somewhat good balance between actual character drama and mass appeal. a lot of people start liking it for the wrong reasons and then the producers dial up the mass appeal part and the show significantly declines in quality.

arguably took a bit longer for GoT to fully decline cause the source material was so good. i think it only became terrible after the fourth season.