You guys should fuck and I'll just... do my thing upstairs... be as loud as you want

You guys should fuck and I'll just... do my thing upstairs... be as loud as you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtV80ZdpTY0
youtube.com/watch?v=_KztNIg4cvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this one of the Duffer brothers? It reeked of director self insert.

>have you fugged her? like benis in bagine fugged :DD

was this line really necessary?

lel.. exactly what i was thinking, dude probably had cameras hidden everywhere and shit

no. it's brett gelman.

hated that character, maybe even more than pajeeta.

Lindybeige?

I keep seeing this dude in stuff these days and he always "plays" a total shithead, but clearly is one in real life

Nah the Duffer brothers look like they could have invented reddit

>Here you go kids, indulge in underage drinking and have unprotected sex.
>Here's some booze to drink on your way home.
What was his problem?

Man he was creepy. Why did they act like he wasn't way out of line?

dude, like, fuck the traditional nuclear family, amirite?

how was he creepy or out of line? you sound like a tween girl, grow up.

Well well well...

not everyone comes from your sheltered suburban background, imagine going through puberty and your mom has a differnet boyfriend every week

>how was it creepy for a drunk middle-aged man to force booze on a pair of teenagers and then badger them about their sex lives?
gee bill, i dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=UtV80ZdpTY0
listen to all of it. if you don't like it you don't like him, its his best work.

>Gellman playing yet another character that gets off on watching another man fuck a woman

Really makes you think.

Go on

How was the pull out, Millie?

this:
But it turns out the kiss wasn’t originally in the script, and was only added after Sink got “so freaked out” at the prospect of one that Ross Duffer thought, “I gotta make her do it now…”

What the hell?

When host Jim Rash asks about shooting the kiss, Sink initially points accusingly at the two Duffer brothers. “You didn’t…Ugh!”

“This is all your fault, though,” Ross Duffer protests.

“It is not my fault!…It was not written in the script. The kiss was not written in the script,” Sink insists in the above video. She then describes how, on the first day of filming the Snow Ball, “one of you – I think it was you, Ross – you say, ‘Ooh, Sadie, you ready for the kiss?’ I’m like, ‘What?! No! That’s not in the script… that’s not happening.'”

“And so the whole day I was, like, stressed out,” she continues. “I was like, ‘Oh my god, wait, am I gonna have to…?’ And it didn’t happen that day, but on the second day of filming the Snow Ball.”

Duffer then cuts in. “You reacted so strongly to this—I was just joking—and you were so freaked out that I was like, ‘Well, I gotta make her do it now.'”

“Oh, that’s why it’s my fault?” Sadie says sardonically.

“That’s why I’m saying it’s your fault,” Duffer agrees. “Anyways, it’s great. I can’t imagine it without it.”

It’s your fault? Seriously?

He was pretty good in Joshy. He's a good type cast. He dindu nuffin

haha

>No MDEtards ITT getting mad at Gelman for supposedly influencing World Peace's cancellation

yea i'm just mad that he's an annoying faggot and has big dumb kike teeth.

>>kike teeth
i've never heard this one. is that a thing? jewish teeth? describe them.

triggd

It isn't a norm that should be forced on anyone.

>the form of child-rearing that produces the most stable and healthy individuals, on average, should not be the norm
lol

LOOKS LIKE BRETT GELMAN'S WIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=_KztNIg4cvE