Pixar did it again!

Watched this kino last weekend, as a mexican, I can tell this is a great representation of our beliefs about the day of the dead.
Everything is in there, the characters are extremely similar to the people you can find in the small towns , the same with the environement, the graveyard, the "ofrenda", I mean, it's a great representation of our culture.
Besides, the movie is excellent, very emotional, I was crying the whole time, you know, this is what I use to believe when I was a child.
Go watch it user, if you wanna know why we celebrate the dead ;)

>as a mexican
I'm sorry.

Fun fact: Disney tried to trademark the phrase "day of the dead" to sell toys

>As a Mexican
Stopped reading there

>as a mexican

2 pesos has been deposited to your account

>as a mexican
stopped reading there

Day of the dead is actually occult worship that Catholic church denounces

Pixar movies have been weak since Wall E. Didn't Dreamworks release a Day of the Dead movie last year?

how come every time mexican culture is represented in movies its always the day of the dead?

>Watched
stopped reading right there

>Up
>weak

Nah nigga

they kill a lot of people there, it makes sense

Pixar needs to stop making movies. They haven't been good since WALL-E

>Boo hoo I'm so sad Chad didn't ask me to the school prom and now I have to settle for Thomas! :((((

Get ready my dude.

If you're talking about Book of Life, that was sometime ago.

You can watch it projected against the border wall

I'm not proud of being mexican, but not ashamed as well, not a nationalist here ;)
It's just that I really like the movie, it could not be the best, but it's really good, AND IF YOU ARE MEXICAN, you would really love it, for sure :)

@89946557
lol have sex nigga

No (You) for you.

Don't @ me.

Still waiting on a movie representing my culture desu senpai

cars 3 was really good actually better than the first 2 imo

Looks like Kubo knock-off mixed with Book of Life

you aren't mad that the people who made it are most likely trump supporters and probably hate you?

>we celebrate the dead ;)
I just had to stop reading right there

I thought Disney jews were on Soros payroll to undermine white people through cultural marxism.

Why did you spics not give a shit about Book of Life?

spicsar does it again !

Not OP. Haven't seen Coco yet, Book of Life was alright but it suffers from bad character design and below average animation.

Actual Mexican here. Day of the Dead is a meme holiday only gringos celebrate like Cinco de Mayo.

5 de Mayo no one celebrates in Mexico but dia de los muertos is pretty big what are you talking about.

Not really, in fact, I like Trump, the way he's changing the rules of the game (NAFTA, the border wall) will make our people wanna get out of the confort zone.
Next year we will have elections and I can feel a different atmosphere here, it's gonna be good for us, believe me.
BTW, sorry for my English, but at least I try, I'd wanna know how many of you speaks two languages perfectly, haha!

OP here, totally agree with you, "book of life" is good, but Coco is so much better.

I saw Coco as well. Of course it is a pretty damn good homage to our culture, everything from the character design to the soundtrack was incredibly well done.

But the narrative was by far its biggest weak point, its not bad but the story and the way it was paced is something we have seen multiple times before from Pixar themselves. (Seriously, there's one moment that they bassically copied off from Monsters Inc.)

The Catholic church is a bunch of no-fun-allowed pussies.

DUDE WE DRESS UP LIKE SKELETONS AND DO STUFF!!!

Is this the only thing Mexicucks have?

>As a mexican
*builds wall*