Trump Comic?

Hey Sup Forums when are we going to get a Trump & Captain America Team-Up comic or Spider-Man & Trump Team-Up?
Obama got one, why hasn't Marvel done one for Trump?

After he's dead and it's safe to mock him, like what happened to Hitler.

He's already in a Marvel comic op

Writers: Nick Spencer, Mark Waid and Dan Slott.

Unironically, I would buy it.

We already got that in the Fantastic Four #21

Also Bendis.

>After he's dead and it's safe to mock him
>it's safe to mock him

Not only is the world awash with mockery of Trump (and no-one has ever suffered for it), but also mocking Trump is now a multi-million dollar part of the media industry. You fucks are deluded. I'm ashamed to call myself liberal now.

Now?
You should have been the entire time

fuck that when's P.R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T M.O.D.O.K

Pay no mind to the fact that Perlmutter had donated 1 million dollars to Trump's campaign.

>Trump & Captain America Team-Up

MAKE AMERICA HYDRA AGAIN

>Spider-Man & Trump Team-Up

But Trump hates black people.

> Kamala discover a nefarious plan to take over America, linked to Trump
> She somehow confront Trump
> Who is completely unapologetic about his plan ("What you gonna do?")
> "Cap punching Hitler" homage panel
> But it's actually just a misunderstanding, Trump thought she was thinking about his immigration plan and he have nothing to do with the takeover America plan since he already takeover and was actually the target
> Kamala now has to protect a president she despise until security/other heroes arrive, because that's still the good think to do.
> Trump is full ham all the way.

> "I still disagree with you though, mister Trump."
> "And I'm still president, Miss Marvell."

I could still see, and even enjoy, a Trump supervillain. Just go completely over the top without any shame. Like giant presidential robot or whatever. If you don't take yourself seriously, it may be ok.

Because Trump isn't an avowed fan of comic books.

You should have always been ashamed to be a liberal. That's like publicly claiming you're retarded

>mocking Trump is now a multi-million dollar part of the media industry
>now

He's been a laughing stock for decades, dude.

Never. Trump is the personification of almost every negative stereotype of an ignorant dumbass American that's in over his head and placing his personal greed over the betterment of mankind. He's almost a Captain Planet villain at this point.

Dopey user spouts UNFAIR fake news! Nobody loves black people more than Donald Trump.

>in over his head
>outplayed someone with decades of political experience and hundreds of millions of backer money
You underestimate how much shit you have to do to get a building made in NYC, let alone all around the world. Being a president is probably easier.

>placing his greed over the betterment of mankind

I fail to understand why this is a bad thing lib/fag/.

Wew lad.

Although seeing how Marvel is full of SJW cucks, this outcome isn't too far fetched.

This

We'll always have Barracuda making Trump his prison bitch.

It's cute that you think it was Trump and not Russia that did the outplaying

>You underestimate how much shit you have to do to get a building made in NYC

Not really, he built those buildings during a period of heavy federal investment into NYC, and pretty much just used government funding and tax breaks. Don't forget that NYC nearly went bankrupt in the 70s.

You don't get why greed is a bad thing?

Neck yourself

You don't get that greed is what drives most of us everyday?

Ok.