Mighty Thor Story time

Because she has gotten really good lately lets story time the latest episode.

Dick move but you got to earn points somehow

The end, join us next time were Jane will probably cure cancer

You know I think Jane might be a Naythiest

Bump

That's quite ungodly of her.

>Piercing super advanced ship shields with arrows
>Riding boats through space
This is why I love Asgardian shit.

This was great. One of the most fun and logical crossovers in ages.

The only reason I read this crap comic is because of the amazing exploits of Volstagg the astonishing

Yeah playing this as Lord of the Rings vs Star Wars with Marvel style quips & comedy should be fun a story.

Kick the shit out of these bird bitches Whor!

You know what, I really wanted to hate this but I like her level of spunk

See this is the shit Jane should have been doing from the get go. Not fighting internet memes just being a hero.

That little girl named a dudes name is gonna be confused if she ever meets Earthlings.

Still garbage I see. Slightly more polished, but a polished turd is still a turd.

The issue I see is This is done with Thor Better.

He knows what a God is and does, Jane is literally a pretender.

The bait so baity they baited it twice.

I know what he is trying to do but this is absolutely retardedThey are gods why do they need a contest with points! Aaron ruins a great idea of a battle between gods and fantastic artwork once again.
Also the congress continues to be the worst idea ever. One day Thor will be back.

So all they had to do was bring male Thor back and stop the corny political commentary and now nobody has a problem with her? Shocking.

CAUSE BIRDS SUCK user, BIRDS ALWAYS SUCK (except for Falcon because he's a perfect friend and better than fucking Bucky)

If Jane didn't have the shitty shit shit that completely ruined her character before it even happened I'd say that I like it with Jane better. I mean Odins brother has a point, she's just some rando holding the hammer. She's not a fucking god but hey she has to fight, drama nigga.

If it's gotten so good then how come I don't remember what happened last time?

Odinson was in the first volume, he had a whole plot about trying to figure out who Thor was

Between this and Monsters Unleashed, Marvel sure is making construction of the planetary shield look reasonable.

Hey, a thought bubble!

I gotta say, lotta wars going on as of late.

"Kicking of thine hindquarters"
what a fucking stupid, generic, "I have a vague idea of what fantasy is but actively refuse to write it" line

I don't see how being gods invalidates there being a point system.

Besides, there's still going to be a battle.

As for the "political commentary" that begins and ends at one really bad scene and like two instances of one panel exchanges. One scene and 2-3 panels across 29 issues.

Spent years being the lapdog of crazy evil despotes like D'ken or Deathbird.
Managed to grow balls, sayed "fuck that shit" and became Majestor.
Now is the lapdog of crazy evil gods.
Gladiator is really an embarrassement to all Superman clones

>What Heaven does she reside in?
>None of them
Um, Jane, Heaven is in fact real in the Marvel Universe.

Hey look, it's the God of Explosives who keeps lying about what he is God of from the Godbutcher arc.

Remind me again why Odin won't declare war on Malekith? You'd think he'd relish the chance to obliterate his enemies and have an excuse to genocide the Dark Elves.

Don't ruin her speech

Hey now nobody said that Gods can't change their carrier

>We never should have allowed a Strontian to lead the Shi'Ar
You know, you could bring Lilandra Neramani back to life. It's been almost almost 8 years, it's about time. Your gods, I'm sure you could do it.

>Thor
>Female
>Good

Pick two, no way all three exist simultaneously. Not with Marvel's shitty virtual signalling era.

Like an...Infinite amount?

So that's why god flooded the world, because he's a dick.
This could be some amusing storytelling I suppose, not sure if it's too heavy handed or if it won't be enough if they shy away from it in the end.
I think it's meant to highlight how strange the thoughts of entities that are of a different level of existence can be, and how their dumb whims have huge consequences that they don't particularly care about.
There's a few ways to explain why they want/need worshipping or points, they could literally derive power from it or they are just assholes that like to toy with lesser beings because what the fuck else is there to do.
As for Odinson, he's rather busy but I suspect he may reunite with Thor soon-ish. Were the two stories connected more closely they'd be somewhat parallel in Thor learning what it means to be the god of thunder and Odinson learning what it really meant to be worthy or some such. I would think the plan is for Jane to succumb to her cancer at some point and Odinson will mourn in a rather extravagant manner.
Rumor is they've noticed SJW pandering is tanking their sales, dunno how soon we'll see the results of the shift away from it.

Reed, that's a strange outfit you've chosen for yourself and Susan.

Oh get off the bandwagon, its not even moving anymore

It's a sad state of affairs when a fictional character understand filibusters better then the modern day politicians
There is nothing SJW about this series, and before anyone posts THAT page. Consider the following : it only exists because of how people reacted to the fact that we now have a female Thor.

So, how does this whole shtick with God of Fear work? I mean. Phobos was a God of Fear too.

YFW even those Shi'Ar shits know better than humans which god is actually doing something for them

this is so fucking good
too bad Aaron will ruin it by bringing his little mutant pet

>Shi'Ar threatening the Earth. again.
Friendly remender that Sam Guthrie's wife is a filthy traitor

I always felt it weird how one page in what was essentially a clod open came to be the defining page by anyone who hates the comic no matter that it was years ago and it had zero impact on any story.

Why did Sharra and K'ythri kidnap Jane Thor of all people for this contest? Why not Odin, or Zeus, or an actual Skyfather?

Because its a fictional story and the plot was Thor gets kidnapped by alien gods.

But if you want so sort of non-meta reason.

I'm sure they just picked the most popular god and went with Thor. Plus they don't seem like the type to actually want a competition so much as just want to gloat over how awsome they are. So they picked a popular god who was probably weaker then them.

I can't help but ponder how much better this would be if it was anyone besides Whor. I'm not sure how Aaron does it, but the titular character is by far the least interesting thing about her own book.

We Chozos now?

If she hates cancer this much why doesn't she force Wakandans into sharing the cure?

>I listened and cared about her but no god bothered to listen or care
Confirmed, Thor is not a god. As said by Thor

>Phobos was a God of Fear too.
Phobos was the Greek God of Fear. Cul is the Asgardian God of Fear.

Pretty sure that yes she doesn't consider herself a god. Why you acting like it's some "Gotcha" moment

Because that'd be racist.

>H-he's fast!

Asgardia? Freya(ODIN'S WIFE IS FRIG AARON YOU USELESS HACK) going on and on about Odin's rule being outdated and *patriarchal*?

The art really is excellent

so i missed out, what happened to Loki?

Oh thank you user. Now I know what felt wrong when reading this. It's Asgardia. Why the fuck diid they change that? It's just a name to a place.

One more bump for the night.

>thor brings rain to a planet lightyears away from earth when he heard a small child's prayer
>jane won't go find some asgardian wizard to zap cancer out of some cancer patient or herself
Where the fuck does she get off telling other gods to do their jobs?

>Good

10 cents have been deposited in yout account.

Because is Asgard is a patriarchy. The grand rule of women needs a new name for their utopia.

That page ruined the series for me definitely, and is the reason I cannot support the series even when it has clearly improved. That being said I have always said what ruined the character for me was the entirety of the series before the reveal. She was literally Woman (its about time) Thor and served as what felt like a hammer holster. She has yet to demonstrate why she should be the main character in the book or why she should wield the hammer. Hell part of this book feels like the hammer is the one in charge more than anything else.
But probably the worst thing in this book is how Thor is written. I would have much preferred his absence entirely to the role he has played thus far as I think it has been a complete waste. Thor is written as a simpering bitch. Oh sure he got a damaged redesign and now carries an ax but all he does is fucking mope and try to solve a dumb mystery. It was a complete bitchslap to see him shift from the utter badass in the GODBOMB to what he is today.
I begrudgingly agree that the series is a lot better than it was, but there are still too many things holding it back. The biggest problem is that Jane is not nor has ever been remotely entertaining as a super hero.
Plus issue 5 is just an example of particularly bad writing since Aaron can't even address the complaints with actual wit and that last bit is straight up feminist pandering.

I believe that Thor's inclusion in that was way worse than being completely absent. He did absolutely nothing of value and moped the entire time. His every appearance just reinforced my hatred of Jane especially after he stopped using his own god damned name.

but they are right

This cunt doesn't deserve this beautiful art.

pretty sure he saved her ass at the end by bringing in the cavalry

Calling it now, he's going to blow something up before this arc is over.

My complaint is that Aaron has proven he has a talent for creating very interesting fantasy. I feel like he really gets how to write mythology and he has an amazing artist so their product should be something fantastic.
The idea that these gods are just causing tsunami's and getting prayer points seems too mundane and frankly lazy. Why does a god's contest operate on a points system at all? Shouldn't they operate on something a bit more fantastic or at least more interesting. It just seems like such a boring contest.
I have no doubt they will fight, but can't they just build it up better.

I'm fairly sure that the Destroyer just decided to stop fighting, but you are correct he did do that. I guess my problem was more that he did not do anything to actually help himself and his situation, just mope.
Hell Unworthy Thor's story is exactly the kind of thing he should have been doing for the entire run. Actually trying to regain his godly power or something like it.

>blaming Aaron for following canon that was established by previous writers
Que?

Ran for President. Lost against Trump.

So, whatever happened with Cul trying to destroy the world and Odin intending to kill all humanity just to get rid of the source of his power since he was that dangerous? All that stuff back in Fear Itself?

Why is he regent now?

>THAT page

I've read every issue of Jane Thor but I must be forgetting the page you're mentioning here, can someone post it or describe what happened on it

No, fuck off.

Awesome sadly i am still 789.90 in debt.

Seriously? Did Aaron even read older runs? The Asgardians have fucking magical futuristic armor to fight threats like Galactus himself.

Definitely better shit than space wooden ships.

But I want to know now, I dont want to go through every issue again so I can join in on the "THAT page" comments