This is the best MCU movie and it's not even close

This is the best MCU movie and it's not even close.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8OrXYb0yg&t=40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First Iron Man's better. This is second though

i don't think this movie has any weak scenes. every setpiece is great

I agree
This is wrong and acdc fucking blows

Iron Man doesn’t hold up. It has even less of the suit than Iron Man 3. Yeah Stark/RDJ’s quips are fun, but they’ve been done a lot better since.

*blocks your path*

>ghost computer toby jones
>Nick Fury fake dying
yeah it's mid-shelf marvel at best

Probably because it's not a superhero movie.

DO YOU FUCKING LIKE QUIPS YOU SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU GET OUT OF HERE

>*TOP MARVEL FLICKS*
1. Iron Man
2. Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of The Galaxy
4. The Avengers
5. Dr. Strange
6. Ant-Man
7. Ragnarok

Dr strange was surprisingly good

forgettable*

4u

The museum scene where the little boy recognizes Steve was pure apple pie kino cut from the Christopher Reeves cloth.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8OrXYb0yg&t=40s

>not Antman

I don't get what do you people see in this ultra average movie.

My favorites are Dr. Strange, Winter Soldier, and Ant-man. All three are number 1 to me.

Then probably Avengers and Ironma.

Then the rest

good choreography and cap vs the world is kino

mean to that other dude lol

>It has even less of the suit than Iron Man 3
That's why it's good, you fucking brainlet. It's character-driven, it's got characters and a story that are actually engaging. Tony Stark is a way more interesting character without the suit.

Winter Soldier was pretty good, but I liked the first Captain America movie way better. Hugo Weaving was a great fucking villain, the movie looked great (not a big fan of the Russo's washed-out handheld style) and overall I just thought it's exactly what a "fun" superhero movie should be. Marvel has been going steadily downhill since Phase 1, imo, with very few exceptions

>Iron Man doesn’t hold up. It has even less of the suit than Iron Man 3.
you are a literal retard

LMAO DUDE IS JUST A SELF PARODY, YOU CAN'T POINT THE OVER 9000 FLAWS IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT, IS NOT REALLY SERIOUS

I hate how they killed him. Red Skull is one of the most entertaining villains of all times.

It would also be great for the alt-right propaganda machine.

the choreography was mediocre but still better than other movies from MCU

the choreography is better than anything in the DCU so far.

That's like saying that wonder woman cgi was good because homecoming was even worse

Both are shit.

Spiderman was trash, fuck you

>hating AC/DC
fuck off mate

The first CA is the most boring Marvel movie. Even more boring than Thor 1.

the first half up is a fun ww2 picture, but it sucks they montaged all the times he kicked ass instead of showing it.

First avenger is a good movie, don't compare it to the worst MCU movie yet.

I also liked Thor 1

If you want to go the contrarian opinion meme. Then check my opinion. I actually enjoyed Thor 2, found the villains and their scenes really enjoyable and I loved the fact Loki won.

Thor 2 is kino to me.

Thor 1 was so bad it made Man of Steel look like a good movie.

1. winter soldier
2. iron man
3. civil war
4. guardians

strange and ant-man were thoroughly forgettable, they might've been better served as some sort of origin story double feature with each having half the runtime

gonna go see ragnarok soon

Let me guess, you're a Zack Snyder fan.

How did you know? Whedon has ruined JL

I haven't re-watched it since theaters so I don't remember the plot too well, but I thought it was enjoyably goofy and the whole cast was good. I wouldn't call it a great movie, but I liked it. It didn't bore me and annoy me like the overstuffed, undercooked recent films have.

I genuinely can not remember anything specific that happens in Thor 2 besides it has portals in it, there's some really long scenes of the evil space ships flying through the city and Anthony Hopkins is actually Loki at the end.

That's not Thor: The Dank Meme

The human characters in Thor 1 are awful, notGort is really boring and the only somewhat entertaining bits are the "fish out of water" jokes, but it's somehow still more watchable than the first Captain America movie.

Why though?
Just because it's well executed? It's a by.the-books spy movie. It's fucking Goldeneye with better fight scenes. WS is overrated.

I haven't watched all Marvel movies (nothing after CW) but the only ones I've seen which did some "unique" things (by Hollywood action movie standards) and ae underrated were Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man.

Guardians played on its diegetic soundtrack to make music a driving part of the movie, it being the key to Quill's link to his mother/Earth, used to start Quill and Gamora's pseudo romance while reinforcing Quill's fish-out-of-water status by setting up dancing being an Earthling thing that unsettles aliens, and used to defeat the villain as a callback to that scene and making Quill's defeating him being an Earthling thing. I know Sup Forums hates meme-off bro, but it was nicely executed for something that wasn't really explicitely stated in a stupid action comedy. Although now that I say that I gotta say the action in this movie sucks ass.

Ant-Man also played with diegesis except with Luis as an in-story somewhat reliable narrator, which was a more unique narration device than anything previously in the MCU and was executed very well visually. And I know half of them were spoiled in trailers, but it still had the best miniature action scenes since Honey I Shrunk the Kids. On the other hand the plot was a copy-paste and all the dialogue scenes (and non-Luis exposition scenes) are a fucking drag.

Honorable mention to Age of Ultron for humanizing Avengers as a group and unique splash page sequences.

Test

>It's a by.the-books spy movie.
No, if you want a spy movie look up Cavill's spy movie with the Ex Machina girl.

Really good movie.

I'm not saying WS is a good spy movie.

>3. civil war
Why?

you should know he was a pleb when he called the kaleidoscopian experience that was Dr Strange "forgettable"

I haven't watched that nor did I read his post beyond 4.

Official MCU Power Rankings:

1. 2008 Iron Man
2. 2012 The Avengers
3. 2016 Doctor Strange
4. 2014 Guardians of the Galaxy
5. 2017 Spider-Man: Homecoming
>6. 2014 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
7. 2008 The Incredible Hulk
8. 2011 Thor
9. 2015 Avengers: Age of Ultron
10. 2016 Captain America: Civil War
11. 2015 Ant-Man
12. 2013 Iron Man 3
13. 2017 Thor: Ragnarok
14. 2011 Captain America: The First Avenger
15. 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
16. 2010 Iron Man 2
17. 2013 Thor: The Dark World

>AC/DC blows

Why don't you stuff a grenade in every orifice of your body and fucking blow yourself classless faggot

>GOTG
>Dance off mate dance off mofoooooo
>wubbalubadubdub dance offffff

No. Just no.

>3. 2016 Doctor Strange
Have you lost faculty of your senses?

There's plenty of potential, but it's all squandered. Virtually nothing happens, and most of what does is the by-product of asinine amounts of needless misunderstanding. Fuck me, I hate to oversimplify something, but the fact of the matter is the movie ends with the conclusion that Strange is in the position he is now because of gross incompetence of everyone else, he fumbles his way into the position of guardian.

His master, mentor and enemy are all just fucking up the whole time, that's his defining character trait. To be less fucked.

>Their three best movies sucks
Wew lad

>>Dance off mate dance off mofoooooo
Dispute
>Guardians played on its diegetic soundtrack to make music a driving part of the movie, it being the key to Quill's link to his mother/Earth, used to start Quill and Gamora's pseudo romance while reinforcing Quill's fish-out-of-water status by setting up dancing being an Earthling thing that unsettles aliens, and used to defeat the villain as a callback to that scene and making Quill's defeating him being an Earthling thing. I know Sup Forums hates meme-off bro, but it was nicely executed for something that wasn't really explicitely stated in a stupid action comedy. Although now that I say that I gotta say the action in this movie sucks ass.

>Virtually nothing happens
>that's his defining character trait. To be less fucked.
This is honestly the reasons I enjoyed it though.
When was the last time you saw a superhero beat a villain without throwing a single punch? The last I can recall is 1978's Superman. Doctor Strange doesn't fight Dormammu. At all. He defeats him with his mind, and that's really fucking cool. I loved the ending thoroughly. The visuals were also great, and the score was awesome (although he basically just reused his Star Trek theme).

Comic reader who still hasn't gotten around to watching it yet here.
That's a pretty Strange thing to do, no pun intended. The guy doesn't control magic, he deals with it.

Sorry, I don't mean he literally beats him psychically. I mean he outwits him, rather than outfights him.

Right, I got that. That's how Dr. Strange is supposed to work. He doesn't (always) use spells to beat the bad guy, he finds a clever way around. He makes deals with entities to obtain what he wants.
Ah fuck, I'm drunk.

PATRICIAN POWE RANKINGS COMING THROUGH

GOD-TIER
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HIGH-TIER
Captain America:Civil War
Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Captain America: The First Avenger

GOOD-TIER
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Doctor Strange
Avengers: Age of Ultron

OK-TIER
Thor

MEH-TIER
The Avengers
Iron Man 2
Thor: The Dark World

Haven't seen Thor: Ragnarok yet

Hes not dead. He got teleported

>guardians 2 above 1
oh shit nigger what are you doing

Anyone that puts Thor Ragnarok under at least good tier is a contrarian faggot.