What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Del Taco got cucked out of his own universe by the Chinese.

So wtf happened to the whole plot of him finding the asian girl partner that was the whole second half of the movie?

Where the fuck did she go? Im not wasting money on this shit.

My thoughts exactly. Is this some asian fantasy where a girl pines after you and then once you accept her she stfu forever?

*Inhales*

Look how confused the black guy is and nothing against him Id be confused too, like hey I just show up here, well ok but doesnt that go against the whole first movie.

but the director just shouts diversity at the black actor and hes just left there kinda goin whatever man, im gettin my paycheck.

I dont blame the black guy I blame the shitty writing that their doing this. It makes no sense to make it so serious and difficult to find a bonded partner who was his twin brother in the other movie to just pop in some effen random off the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
everything it seems

The second dude looks like he's holding a futuristic dragon dildo

Fuck, I meant the third guy, but it doesn't matter

It had the misfortune of being released by Warner Bros., the most incompetent theatrical distribution company of all time.

I dunno, looks like good schlock to me.

And the nignog "war ready" song was kinda hype as fuck.

This looks like the definition of a movie I will never care about, but would see on the big screen and never buy a DVD for. You see a lot of the opposite of that, but rarely a movie you would skip the DVD but go to the theatre for.

this, the worst mistake the first one made was not making enough money without China, if only people watched this instead of transformers maybe del taco woul still be here

because compared to the jumped-up television hack that is directing the sequel, Del Toro is an absolute auteur

>fast-tracked by Legendary, which accounts for everything looking cheap and shoddy
>directed by a literal who
>script written by SJW in her early 20’s (main blonde girl is clearly a self-insert)
>none of the leads from the original returning except for Mako in a glorified cameo
>no ron perlman
>lazily-designed Jaegers and kaiju
>Scott Eastwood in yet another thankless role that’s beneath him
>Jaegers fighting each other for some asinine reason
>Kaiju turn into a Megazord
>trailer gives away literally the entire plot
>WAR READY OOOGA BOOGA REEEED-AYYYY

Pacific Rim: The last Knight

*smacks lips*

>DC_vs_MCU.jpg

>What went so horribly wrong CUZ I WANNA GEDDIT ON 'TIL I DIE

The CGI looks so bad and weightless that i can't even believe this is real.

nailed it
now please kill me

>by the chinese
>black leader in the movie
Nah it's the kikes using the chines at most.

america was a mistake

>thinking DC has good makup and costume design when Cyborg exists and they can't even get Aquaman's contacts right.

Everything's a dildo if you try hard enough.

Oh no, MCUPajeets got maad!

You need to realize that Hollywood is rarely about any sort of artistic integrity - it's run by business people looking to make as much money as possible. Hiring a guy who has directed a couple of TV episodes is cheaper. If Marvel has proven anything, it's why concern yourself with quality if people will still flock to the cinema?

>Maybe if I complain about MCU CGIshit it'll make my DC CGIshit go away!
stay delusional CGI will ruin both, unfortunately DC has nothing better to fall back on, and is desperately trying to get into quips to keep up

WAR READY

WAAAAAAAAAR REEEEEEEEA-DAAAAAY

*exhales*

This scene especially with the music blending in with the sound of the sword was Kino as fuck!

>Del Toro conceived the film as an operatic work: "That was one of the first words I said to the entire team at ILM. I said, 'This movie needs to be theatrical, operatic, romantic.' We used a lot of words not usually associated with high-tech blockbusters … We went for a very, very, very, very saturated color palette for the battle for Hong Kong. I kept asking John to tap into his inner Mexican and be able to saturate the greens and the purples and the pinks and the oranges." The classic Japanese woodblock print The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai was a common motif in the ocean battles; Del Toro recalled, "I would say 'Give me a Hokusai wave' … we use the waves and weather in the movie very operatically."[70] The director asked that Knoll not necessarily match the lighting from shot to shot: "It's pretty unorthodox to do that, but I think the results are really beautiful and very artistically free and powerful, not something you would associate with a big sci-fi action movie." Del Toro considers the film's digital water its most exciting visual effect: "The water dynamics in this movie are technically beautiful, but also artistically incredibly expressive. We agreed on making the water become almost another character.

Autism.

I was wondering what was up with the ink brush behavior of the sea spray. Always seemed to linger after the motion of something.

Our guy

Is he holding Madoka BD boxes?

Why is he at the left arm, his whole character is built around he fucked up left movement that ended killing his bro and thats why he would took the right side.

I really hate those ab and pectoral plates they put on costumes. They always look stupid. The only thing I hate more than them are facets. Why do they keep making every goddamn robot or metal-bodied CGI character have 6 million fucking facets on their costume.

Based

If you measure it
You will find out that his lips cover 1/3 of the entire visor

passion

I hate everything about this
Everything

They go hand in hand.

Someone told me this was from the new power rangers movie and I legitimately believed them.

I was like "why does the last power ranger robot look exactly like Gypsy Danger? Is it a homage? Is that even legal?"

>top
DC
>bottom
Marvel

>>no ron perlman
>>del toro not directing

w-what?

t. DChink

Chinese ruined good action movies.

At least one of dudes who worked on this movie made Doom 2016.

>*unsheathes katana*
>for my famiry

Welcome to reality.

>Last films saved by the chinese market
>Asians are notoriously racist
>I know!Let's cast a negroe - that's going to bring in audience.
>Oh and while we are at it, fuck practical sets and costumes - will CGI the fuck out of it and dress the actors in spandex and kneepads so they look like a Power Rangers rejects.

>>Kaiju turn into a Megazord
We Neon Genesis Evangelion now?