Whats Sup Forums's fave batman villain?

Bane

Superman

Ivy

Tetch just because he's so fucking creepy. Shitty edgelord writers go for the pedophile thing but that's such small potatoes next to the guy who wages a war against free will because when people have free will they hurt him. That's some Dahmer shit.

big guy

Supermans not a bad guy

bumpo

unironically joker

Flornic man duh

His own writers

Bane when he's well-written. So no anti-hero bullshit, just a straight-up unstoppable force povered by venom and with a hate-boner for Batman.

my fucking nigga

how do you feel about King-Bane?

I finally understand the true use of the word semen demon now.

Simon Hurt

Bane when he is used well which hasn't been since his first appearance

Animated Series style Freeze

And Clayface just because

Penguin, he can be as sympathetic or monstrous as the story demands.

Plus Gotham essentially makes him a protagonist in his own right; lots of fun rooting for him as he climbs the mob ladder. Glad to see he's making a comeback in popularity.

I like how btas penguin mostly just commits crimes because it's flashy and fun and he fancies himself a dashing gentlemen thief. he's not all that different from catwoman, really
he's the token ''sane'' villain, always committing such relatively lighthearted heists (in proportion to what most of the rogues' gallery get up to) that when we do finally get some real emotional baggage from penguin it's heartbreaking (birds of a feather, anyone?)

Gotta love Wrath.

Hehehehehe

i want a lord deathman action figure.

Gentlemen ghost

I love how grumpy Batman looks here.
"Another day, another pile of skulls. Sigh."

You sir have the best taste.

That's a great cover.

I'm a huge Sale fan but the guy can be really hit or miss, particularly on the current run variants. He needs to stick with the Long Halloween / Dark Victory heavy blacks noir inker.

I'm surprised it took this long.

I love a good Riddler story unfortunately those are few and far between.

This. I'd rather get good Riddler stories infrequently than see him mishandled.

Two-face

Millar's art just works sometimes. Case in point

surprised no one has mentioned orca or kite man yet

nigga thats bane
dig this cover a lot, surprised she never showed up again to be honest.

also good taste right here

name of comic?

That requires writers to actually have intelligence.

that's jrjr bro, not that i dont agree with you

>nigga thats bane

Take another gander

While I love the crazies, at the end of day a villain who actually has somewhat reasonable motivations is a lot more appealing. Plus him surviving anything, having endless resources and devoted henchmen makes a lot more sense than Joker having those things.

Best villain coming through

fuck, ignore me

Underrated. If Affleck stays on I want the sequel to be Hush.

YES, PLEASE, I'D CREAM MY PANTS.
>The only person to be Batfleck's nemesis must be Hushfleck.

Hush was horrendously plotted but he character was great. Heart of Hush was the story he deserved.

I'm kidding, I like clayface and Riddler, kinda.

matt damon as hush

Batman

Batman's best villain is an Evil Batman.

>Evil Batman

Lol you mean half his rogues gallery?

> Mr. Freeze
> Two-Face

If you search Slutty Bunny Batman Vilain you'll get her name

whats his deadliest?

I know what you think you mean but his rogues gallery is only a reflection of one quality of Batman, each.

Owlman is the whole package.

Why do you like KGBeast, OP?

clayface, ivy or freeze probably

what are some good Lord Deathman stories?

fuck man, lots of reasons. Love Ten Nights of the Beast and even its sequel, i love his personality and his outfits for the most part, the origonal Gay leather ninja and recent bulky Jrjr terminator being my fave.

He's just a crazy Russian bastard that wont let anything stop him from doing what he wants. And i love that because of that, he's the only character i know of that Batman has canonically tried murdering twice now.

Thats fucking great art as well, thanks.

Batman's greatest villain is Batman. He causes is own emotional anguish when it comes to family matters and all of his backup plans come to bite him in the ass.

Tower of Babel
War Games
The mother frickin' Omac Project!
He's the one that pushed Joker into the acid!

the first batmanga story, the batman/catwoman story where they head to japan and the Batb episode come to mind.

Apparently he had a major appearance in Talon or something, but i havent read it so i cant comment on quality.

Or in other words, his greatest villain is hack writing.

His appearance in Talon was terrible. He was Deadpool 2.0

Naratani does great stuff

also shown by this user

>Tower of Babel
>War Games
>The mother frickin' Omac Project!
To be fair, these all came from the same period, which was the pinnacle of paranoid-asshole Batman. I'm pretty sure that was by editorial decree, figuring the only way Batman made sense in a shared universe was by being a paranoid nutbag with contingency plans within contingency plans for all the metahumans, but that take on the character ended with Morrison's run, which has been the de facto take ever since.

Bane doesn't hate batman. At all.

Gotham makes a great use of the penguin.

That's one of the reasons why I hated Johns and Snyder take in the riddler.

Weird the Morrison never wrote the Riddler. In the Bat Epic both Simon Hurt and Talia both had plots with tons of mysteries and clues and references and lateral thinking and piecing together of subtle bits of information etc. etc. Super personal and high stakes Ridller style stories.

what was wrong with it exactly, out of interest, like constant pop culture memes or something?

ill look them up, thanks dude.

If I remember correctly he just lost all of his bravado and unhinged joy that made him so great in his initial appearance. I would not call him Deadpool like in the least, but I thought his appearance was hardly memorable.

shame, ill skip it then

Thats a solid makeover of KGBeast user, what book?

All Star Batman issue 3, its Snyders current run and its pretty great

All Star Batman, a great underrated book

Bat Manga
Batman Inc #1-2, Batman Inc: Leviathan Strikes (just a cameo)
Batman '66 #21

After that, you have a choice. Either you accept Tim Seeley's bonkers crazy Lord Death Man or do not. Seeley's LDM shows up in Talon #16-17, and Batman Eternal #44. The choice is your's.

I chose the path of accepting it. It isn't god-tier, but it's still Lord Death Man.

Because they could make him like this again.

Same. I like my Riddler trying to outsmart Batman. Bonus points if there is no body count for the story.

That part was pretty funny.

That's not Tim Seeley you fool, it's James Tynion IV.

Why is the current Tec comics so boring

preferably alligator MAN

not Anthro Alligator

The one and only.

that makes me feel a lot better, i like seeley, Tynion not so much

making him a dull lizard bootleg will forever piss me off