>no Magneto
>not even Medusa
>not even the uncanny goddamn X-Men
>instead it's about a bunch of literally who shithumans no one cares about

Not even gonna storytime it it's so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

viewcomic.com/uncanny-x-men-v4-018-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ren Kimura was in this issue. I like that.

In the last page, Xorn accidentally killed 2 mutants (sebastian shaw attacked him, broke his helmet, and a super powerful energy blast come out of it that sent Shaw flying out of Attilan like Team Rocket in the Pokemon anime, it also killed 2 mutants)

and he also said something like, this is the time for mutants who are 100% heroes with no ambiguity, so he will retire, dont expect to see him.
It also explains why people like Emma are nowhere to be seen in the new books. It seems the X-Men relaunch will have only 100% good heroic X-Men, no morally grey X-Men at all, dont expect people like Fantomex or Emma in the new books.

I am afraid of the new x men books being too lighthearted to be sincere, a kind of disneyfication of the X-Men.

>caring about the shithumans
Fuck off, Ike the Kike.

Oh shit, really? Her ribbon-razor dance style was pretty neat.

Magneto is still going to be around, so don't count on it.

Fuck off

Archangel and Sebastian Shaw beat the hell out of the Inhumans at least

She's cool, she doesn't even care about Inhuman politics. She said the mutants were in the right for destroying the cloud if its killing them. She just doesn't appreciate being imprisoned with the other inhumans

So is anyone going to storytime this or...?

She doesn't need to fuck off because she's Inhuman, she needs to fuck of because she was a part of that Fearless Defenders abortion.

You're going to carry that weight and storytime the issue
Is Fantomex even an x-men member at this point

>You're going to carry that weight and storytime the issue
lmao fuck off kid

>Valkyrie kicks a bunch of ass with her pals: the book
The only real issue was Riggs being too much of a central character. Becoming the host for Valkyrie limited how much Valkyrie things Val did.

>actually defending Fearless Defenders
Wow, no wonder they call this place Sup Forumsmblr

It was a solid line up

Valkyrie, Misty Knight, Dani Moonstar, Hippolyta, Clea, Elsa Bloodstone, Frankie Raye and a decent nuhuman.

Just too much focus on the lesbian archaeologist

>It was a solid line up
To bad the script was shit.

>Sebastian Shawn BTFO inhumans
>Xorn BTFW Shawn
>foreshadowing Xorn for other issues

Fuck you

>I am afraid of the new x men books being too lighthearted to be sincere, a kind of disneyfication of the X-Men.

Isnt this the reason people was asking for a x-men rebot? because marvel treated the x-men as shit with all the dark and horrible storylines

And with half of them already dead and dying from poisons and barely surviving despite radicalization, how does that follow as a logical continuation?

More or less. X-books have been a shitty soap opera for decades.
I hope you're not trying to pretend logic has ever played a role in X-narrative.

Storytime it, faggot.

No

holy fuck mags what happened to your pinkie

when will this subhuman garbage end

Since OP is an assbutt, here is a link to a site where it can be read for free with no need to download.

viewcomic.com/uncanny-x-men-v4-018-2017/

Nice honeypot, faggot.

the whole scale is off. His hand is way too small for that size of a head. Then the perspective of Medusa in relation to Magneto's oversized head and undersized hand is wrong. Medusa isn't ever properly aligned in perspective with Magneto's tiny hand, either.

literally who? how do they not see that this is the same problem that forced them to do M-Day/House of M?

That was just the editorial going "2manymutants, not a minority anymore". Nuhuman pitch is that of a superior race hidden among humanity, so doesn't matter how common they are.

The fuck's your problem, cum dumpster?

The Inhumans haven't reached that number yet. It should die down with cloud getting destroyed and the royals flying off.

So that means no Wolverine then?

Wolverine is popular. There must always be one or more.

people are tired of X-Men fighting against extinction, something that has been a constant since Wanda in like 2005, and losing, and losing all hope, people are tired of the x-men as an endangered species.

but I dont know if people will want light hearted fun heroic x-men, popular x-men stories are saving the world and/or sexual fetishism and/or a very evil and perverse villain like Shadow King/Selene/Sinister and/or allegories of social issues like Genosha/Apartheid or Aids/Legacy Virus or senators who want laws to persecute them.

You called?

Medusa is such a whore, awful person, she should just die.

But they said only 100% Heroic X-Men, no morally grey X-Men.

Wolverine is a cool father-figure.

Even worse, this probably means no more fun Heroic Sabertooth.
He's probably going back to the status quo.

Which makes her notable. She inflicts strong emotions in readers, like Norman Osborne.

wolverine hasnt been morally grey for years, especially since he had the "schism" with cyclops over training kids for battle, and was an avenger in avengers vs xmen.

Wolverine isnt an X-Men who was a villain like Emma, Magneto, Danger, he also never shot a kid like Fantomex, isnt an Apocalypse murder machine like Archangel, or lord of a hellish dimension of demons like Magik (when she isnt written by Lemire) he has always been a trustworthy hero.
Cyclops is the one who died a villain in their universe.

She's a kinder, gentler Wolverine who eats good food and plays with her little sister/daughter

But nobody's trying to paint Norman as a hero. Medusa is literally a carbon monoxide-worshipping female Hitler and yet Marlel won't stop shilling her.

>he has always been a trustworthy hero.

except for that one time

He literally lead his own team of Avengers wearing a red white and blue armor, combining the iconography of Iron Man and Captain America.

>In the last page, Xorn accidentally killed 2 mutants
Didn't they already says IvX wasn't going to kill anyone?

>he has always been a trustworthy hero.
Except that time his actions directly led to Spider-man accidentally killing a(n admittedly suicidal) woman

they were nobodies with no names. inhumans also died in the monet/sabretooth issue of uncanny x men. also nobodies with no names.

And you obviously didn't read it

The only deaths in this event, so far, have occurred in Cullen Bunn's Uncanny X-Men.

>atrocity

For fucks' sake Xorn, you're just getting rid of a cloud.

Well it was named DARK reign for a reason after all, then according with you Medusa is now a villain??? Actually if Marvel makes that statement into actual canon everything could be better.

thank you for storytiming!

the end

Thank you!

Heh even the mook Inhumans realize that the X-Men are right. The writer must have slipped that past editorial.

>Have a giant gas killing you people
>Perform surgical to attack to New Attlian and avoid killing or severely hurting anyone
>Let the the Inhuman roam relatively free in their city while you deal with the cloud of imminent death
>B-but what about their feelings?
Chirst Xorn, what else do you want?, Outside given them a massage i don't think the prisoners could be treated any better.

Goddamn, the constant whimpering and whinging from the mutants is so fucking disgusting.

Even Kamela's realizing they fucked up in another book.

But don't worry, O5 Cyclops will be there to completely cock up the moral of the story in the end.

a couple of things

Acidic Haze no name mutant waifu can fly

Xorn is like Corrin in Fire Emblem Conquest.

>Shaw doing the job he was sent here to do and quelling rioters quickly and effectively
>Xorn standing around uselessly and feeling his precious feels
>Somehow Xorn tries to make Shaw out as the bad guy

Goddamn it, Xorn, you don't have one iota of self-awareness, do you? It's a crisis situation, so do your fucking job.

the two dead mutants are acid girl and bald telepath with beard. they also appeared in the previous issue in which they were slaves of Exodus. RIP.

RIP

I wonder if he planned to kill them months ago when he created them. I doubt he had IvX in mind.

they deserve to die

Medusa is a queen. Her first priority is the expansion and safety of her people. If this means allying with "heroes", then she will. If this means filling a "villain" role, then she will.

>If this means filling a "villain" role, then she will.
Then why she was such a bitch with Black Bolt when he did exactly that???

For free or for a fee?

Just because he kept it a secret, faked his death, and left her to clean up the mess. It had little to do with blowing up the city and all the fall out.

He did that to protect her, he even put her sake before his own kingdom, he literally did everything for love.

At least the Goblin got his fair share of beatings and SOME jail time. Medusa never got enough comeuppance for whatever bullshit they have her do these days.

But people want Marvel to drop politics, user.

A bunch of no names got killed in Limbo by Monet and Sabertooth

Didn't Xorn kill Jean Grey in the cruelest way possible? Or was that Magne-

Actually, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

I hope Medusa dies soon. Make my boy BB king again. Fuck the mist and Medusa's genocidal faggotry.

Eh, he has been just as much a genocidal faggot, just less annoying because he manages to keep his mouth shut most of the time. Sux man.

Xorn pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn

Not really tho. IDK I kinda like Black Bolt, I feel like he would have bottled up the mists if he knew what it was doing if he was in power. Fuck queen Medusa though, she is terrible. Better as BB's wife/translator desu.

He was kinda looking at Medusa just asking for permission to kill Cyclops in Death of X.
I always thought he was kinda cool, but he's one of the characters Marvel has been screwing over for a while. Even before being turned into an omega tier cuck, he ended up ripping open space/time to nuke a good portion of the Shi'ar. (Arguably worth it to get rid of Vulcan for good, but still)

No, it was Xorn's brother predenting to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn.

True. Hopefully after IvX is over he will be finally be written right in his solo book and in the Royals book aswell.

Wonder if in that case they'll just ignore the shitty writing, or if they're gonna give an excuse or comeuppance or something.