Took them long enough

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw
mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8
mega.nz/#!a8hSyRSY!U7lhQNNIGFAfevpl9WlyGNKQVFIodwLCPysYtgRdxEY
yp1.yayponies.no/yaystar/star.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you actually went out of your way to make a webm of this bit and also make a thread about it

Autistic footfags, ladies and gents.

Toffee is best dapper reptilian monstrosity

Footfags should be dragged out into the streets and shot.

Fucking footfag. I thought it was a panty-shot based on the thumbnail.

You fucking degenerates. Get a better fetish. You do realize there's something medically wrong with you, right? Google scientist discover foot fetishes genetic disorder.

Damn straight

Anyone got a link to the episode?

Footfags are the dorks of fetishes. It's not even creepy, it's just fucking lame.

Raid the Cave + Trickstar
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA

Baby + Running with Scissors
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw

Mathmagic + The Bounce Lounge

Crystal Clear
mega.nz/#!a8hSyRSY!U7lhQNNIGFAfevpl9WlyGNKQVFIodwLCPysYtgRdxEY

>skintight nightgown, not hanging down a bit where it should
so disappoint
yeah well it should ahve been one
kingdomofmewni.com , go check it out

why do I find Toffee hot?

Is it because of the tounge?

It's the voice man. Michael C Hall really did something with that voice

that and the fact he's a lizard

So Trickstar was the worst episode of Starbuary right

Ha, knew some cunt would take that screenshot.

just passing through dont mind me

OP, thanks for making this thread.

Watching faggots like get all buttmad and triggered is absolutely hilarious!

Someone give me a link to this whole show

There you go buba.

yp1.yayponies.no/yaystar/star.php

autistic

This is why I use Sup Forums

Got a link to an SRS rip of s2e17 too? ;_;

Дa.

Already found that in /sveg/.
I'm looking for SRS's rip. Ideally with the NFO and SRT as well.

FUCKING FOOTFAGS SHOULD BURN IN FLAMES!

I wonder what kind of life a person with this mindset must have had.

Here's a ((you)).
Now calm your autism, faggot.

One full with insecurity and idiotic "prejudice".
The life of a bigot in short.

I mean, of all fetishes to be mad about...
Do you think they just feel insecure? That they despise footfags because they are paranoid that one or more of them might be getting a boner out of seeing their bare feet whenever they go to the beach or something?

Sorry famalam, can't help you with that.

Check the /sveg/'s in the archives if you got the time - you're bound to find what you need there.

I need some Dan foot-fetish art now. Maybe with some cum on his foot while he talks about how much he's disgusted by footfags.

>foot fag
>calling anyone autistic

It's a possibility, yeah.
Or maybe it's just general immaturity sprinkled with unresolved self-worth issues.

Whatever the case may be, these anons are damaged and/or very "limited" individuals. The best thing you can do is pity them.

Evil star sitting on toffees arm like like this

we need it

t. people who dont understand body language from girls

also, its about the full package

Are you implying Star is gonna run away with Toffee

Literally gay

>throwing a fucking temper tantrum over feet

holy shit how fucking sad

you bet I am,

but only after she gets let down by Marco when she really fucks up and then gets 100 percent heartbroken by Jackie, and then a jacked reincarnated Toffee appears and encourages her to join him in a mutual selfish relationship/tag team

I imagine star would have an unstable blown away with the wind/ joker like smile and attitude, with a crazed lust for power and destruction of the kingdom and earth

Marco has go to stop/save her.. and she would love to see him try

Hopefully it remains that way. Every other Starbruary episode has been better in some way or another.

Y'know, comparred to other fetishes that get shit like futa, loli, furry, etc, this one gets the most autistic and angry and vocal deriders out fo the lot (save for maybe furry)

It makes people unusually angry. The weirdest part about it is that it's also the most common fetish IRL I don't have a sauce so take this with a grain of salt, but from what I hear, almost 60% of people have it.

>4
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

60 seems kinda high.
But I'd believe about 60% of men playing with the girl's feet to bring, or at least try to, more pleasure to the girl.
I'm in that, doesn't mean it's a 'fetish' tho.

So I'm not the only one who saw this ya?

>playing with the girl's feet to bring, or at least try to, more pleasure to the girl.

I think that's what most are into it for, really. I am, anyways.

>mfw she's the new magic teacher

What's with all the toffeehype?
Was there a new trailer or something?

bless you user.

Worst but still good. Lots of good jokes. So I prefer least good.

Pic unrelated

Calm your shit.
There are more deserving people to massacre.

>inb4 footfags killed your parents

That's literally Eclipsa though.

So is it all but confirmed that she's the good guy and monsters were only labeled evil because they tried to stop the Mewnies' conquest?

Did you not see Blood Moon Ball?

>Eclipsa gets released in season finale
>Takes a heartbroken Star away through a portal

>Next season it turns out she is just as goofy as Star is with moments of extreme seriousness

I kinda want this, thanks Aku; would have preferred if she was serious but understanding, but you can't argue with trips.

I'm still afraid they'll go the common road and say "nope, she's evil and so is dark magic ok bye".

>getting aroused by the ugliest, least hygienic part of the human body
The only good thing I can say about footfags is at least they're not shitfags.

Actually, that would be the mouth and possibly the hands.

Im not the only one that sees she has 3 arms right? The right one is in front and a inverse copy of her left one is floating there.

It would seem you've noticed an animation error.

Holy shit, you're right. It does look like it's just a floating glove and her arm is bent, with the hand pointing at her face.

This thread proves that despite being one of the most mild fetishes, footfags are the most autistic about their shitty smelly fetish.

Eh. Seems more like two breeds of autists screeching at each other.

Besides, armpits = best fetish.

God damn it user i dont need more fetishes. I have too many already.

Just consider it embracing the beauty of the human form.

Cant argue with that.

Ludo sitting in Evil Stars arm like that

From the thumbnail I thought it was some amputee thing. I am disappointed.

>tfw qt friend found out about my footfagism and is cool with sending me material

what a glorious day

Lot of negativity here

>evil

Delete this, dark magic is pure.

Jesus, what the fuck happened to her face?

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE

Why is everybody so freaked out by footfags, anyway? It's just another body part. Like boobs or ass. Don't hear people complain about those. And yet we get all the hate. Why?

Because tits and ass are secondary sexual characteristics and feet aren't, and foot fetishists are the most 'maintstream' 'weird' fetish, and, frankly, most people simply find your kink really, really weird.

>most 'maintstream'
>most people simply find your kink really, really weird.

how does that work

sauce?

Not him, but the mouth and hands are sanitized more often in the day than feet. I just don't get the attraction of feet, sure they can be cute sometimes but thats about it. Literally every other part of a woman is better

Wakfu

I know it's really petty, but some part of me still gets a little baffled that there are some people on Sup Forums who haven't come across wakfu/dofus enough to recognize it by now.

I'm up to ep 6 and this is really underwhelming, it's actually not bad but it ain't completely good either.

and don't tell me that it gets good in later episodes or when the plot picks up, a cartoon is either constantly satisfiyng or not, then it's shit.

Ok, bye

I dunno about anyone else, but it's kind of the "cherry on top" of the leg. It completes the form, and it also bears it's own dimorphic qualities: a woman's foot is distinct form a man's and bears an exquisite femininity.

Did people already talk about this?

That's how I read it too, kind of

To be honest, I don't get the whole "foot job" part of the deal. That doesn't make any sense, I mean what's sexy about someone stepping on your balls.

But one thing I've always admired about women is their ability to go barefoot pretty much everywhere. Seriously, I have no idea how they do it. Me, I'm an enormous tenderfoot. Even sandals are excruciating for me, I can't go anywhere without shoes outside. But girls, girls just can go anywhere. They float magically along on their bare soles barely touching the grass. They take off their shoes when sitting down and fold in their legs, looking over their knees with their toes sticking out from under them. They always make themselves so cozy. We men, we look like we're gonna get right back up whenever we sit down. But women, women just take off their shoes and make themselves at home.

Sorry for going on a little there. I guess my point is I think bare-footedness is particularly feminine. It's cute. Never could go around like that myself, but I admire those who can.

>no qt Sup Forums gf to cum on her sexy soles
Shit sometimes life ain't fair.

>bare-footedness is particularly feminine

And that's just another part of the equation, really

But user

I go barefoot all the time, and in fact prefer it

Fuck off, Bernard.

WHY ARE YOU FOOTFAGS EVERYWHERE I GO

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR SHIT FETISH TO YOURSELF JESUS CHRIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA