Star vs a Monster Dong Lover

Will she become yet another contender in the Marcobowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw
mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8
mega.nz/#!a8hSyRSY!U7lhQNNIGFAfevpl9WlyGNKQVFIodwLCPysYtgRdxEY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEY! SPOILERS!

first for kys

>Not shipping Marco with Rhombulus

The episode aired this morning. Watch it already so you can discuss it.

Raid the Cave + Trickstar
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA

Baby + Running with Scissors
mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw

Mathmagic + The Bounce Lounge
mega.nz/#!6090xRiL!bM-F_pU17-lmA4OsKjrrlTKc2qnVQxZqcZhT3uAKPB8

Crystal Clear
mega.nz/#!a8hSyRSY!U7lhQNNIGFAfevpl9WlyGNKQVFIodwLCPysYtgRdxEY

>"The thing about magic is if you don't use it wisely, you could lose everything."--Wise Old Cop

SOON

That's just pretty much Starco since she's as autistic as that guy.

Marco needs to become Monster King first, either that or its her who will groom Marco into that king.

Today's episode was really nice.

Again, if you're gonna be grumpy little pissbag you're very welcome to fuck off.

Which infinite version Star best Star?

>Starcuck mad people have different opinions
Who would have figured?

All of them is better than Worst Star, and likely less to destroy the universe because of laziness.

Also, Kelly Star of course.

>Falseflagging people without knowing jack shit

Cat Star is cutest Star.

Also one of the more interesting ones is the Star with a huge nose and hideous colors. It looks like either some bootleg/knockoff version or an ugly shitty version of the show from the mid-2000s.

I will laugh my ass off if that happens

Any of you guys have the Mathmagic edit where Star writes "fuck me" on the board.

She's only cute with kissing Baby.

Posting spoilers unspoilered like that is against board rules, especially when it's the OP which is visible in the catalog

Why oh why is the svtfoe fandom filled with retarded clueless newfags? What the fuck

Do you think she went down on Rasticore's dick?

>Cat Star is cutest Star.
I agree.

Not really since its barely working. She probably made it for shit and giggles.

No one else likes Star Butterfly right?

Read the rules, moron
>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
>Spoiler tag use is enforced.

If it only aired this morning many people haven't had the chance to see it yet, and slapping massive twists like that on the OP where it's unavoidable even when people are trying to find a link to watch the ep is just being a dick

I want to touch her wings!

Nobody here likes Star. Everything bad happens in the series is Star's fault.

why do you care so much wtf

Star's feet are cute and perfetct!

Piss off back to where-ever you came from

speaking of wing
when will be the next time they'll be brought up?
i kinda miss them
they don't even draw her having them occasionally

I think a lot of people do, even though lately a lot of people here can't stop going on autistic rat about how much the hate her.

We only spoiler shit just when the episode's aired, and for leaks.

The past six other days when an episode aired, we stopped using spoilers for screenshots this long after air time.

New episodes air daily, we'd have to spoiler 90% of discussion if it catered to people who waited to watch it.

Just fucking watch the episode here

That doesn't answer my question

>it's a footfag episode

When she turns full Dark Star.

But what about Barco

>Stop shitting on mai autistic waifu gaiz!!

This one?

The only time I can remember them drawing them in for no real reason was a quick shot in Girls' Day Out.

Since Moon was shown with wings in Game of Flags they'll definitely bring them up again. They're just kind of overrepresented in the fanart here because there aren't many occasions for them to show a teenage girl's back.

>Barco
Nice pun

ThisI don't fucking get it. What's an even better question is why didn't these people fucked off already. Anytime guys. Really. We don't fucking need you.

>I watch a show to purposefully piss myself off, really I'm not an autistic manchild gaiz!!

Yes.

Wasn't there a version that had the full sentence in first and last panel? Or am I remembering it wrong?

I don't have a waifu.
No, I'm referring to the long, loooong posts solely centered on hating Star that appeared lately.
You can't honestly say this looks perfectly normal and sane.

boop

There was a version with "Marco cuck me" after he ignores the "fuck me" version.

*squish

>tfw you're too old to suck on a 14-year-old girl's toes

>he isn't real

Time to bump with more art

I want to stick my dick in Star

>Barco is the best ship

Did SRS not rip Ep 17?

>STARBY

Tell me again why we can't have a non-stop circle jerk about how we want to be with Star Butterfly?

>BASTAR

It's just Starcucks shitposting again.

Because anti-Starfags don't like it.

Star is a cute

Yeah, that's pretty much all she's good for.

Repost:

Remember when Adam(Marco) said "I've been feeling a little weird since the Blood Moon Ball". If we take what he's saying as canon, that means that he really must have been having feelings for her for awhile. But the issue is, he has no frame of reference. To him, love is what he feels for Jackie. Which is actually a mixture of fixation and lust. Star... well Star changed Marco's life forever, and is the reason he was able to even talk to Jackie in the first place. I think its Marco who's in denial. I never used to think that but... How many times has he initiated contact first? What about back in quest buy. He specifically stated "lets hug, so when they find our corpses, they'll know we were friends". I just think Marco has skewed views on friendship AND love. If we can take the comics as canon, his parents weren't around much. He was pretty much raised by television.

Before Star, his concept of friendship was hanging out with Ferguson and Alphonso. It may seem like he had exchange students that were girls in his house, but he doesn't really HAVE any girl friends, besides creepy rapey Janna.

Before Star, his concept of love was pining for years after a girl, watching her from afar and never making a move. Fixating on her and fantasizing about her instead of doing something about it. Besides that, his other ideas of love come from his two insane mushy parents who were absent most of the time, leaving him for the most part, home alone, or just unattended and mostly ignored.

That's why I'm a firm believer in Marco not knowing SHIT about himself or his true feelings. He could very well love Star, but not even realize it because that's not how he interprets it. He may have some level of introspection but he's till only just 14.

I really think its going to take Star leaving for him to realize how he feels. When she's not there, and its just him and Jackie, he's going to feel like a huge part of him is missing, and it's going to slowly eat away at him.

>bastard

Fine.
I really didn't want Star to push that fork away nor throw Marco's banana bowl away just because he underestimated her.

STARBY THE GAMBLER!

Congratulations, you have the most autistic post in this thread yet, and we have footfags here.

you're looking too hard on this

If you say anything positive about Star, like at all, someone comes in, rants about your taste and just calls you names because a cartoon character hurts their feelings

That said, nobody likes circlejerks. It doesn't invite discussion and it's essentially turns things into a sekrit club

>he doesn't know people that don't even watch the show are here just for the kuk bug
silly user
tfw even girl artist like kuk memes

>but he's till only just 14.

he's a 30-year-old in a 14-year-old's body

HA

You guys gotta stop misusing the word autistic. Can you explain why that post is autistic? Probably not.

I'm waiting.

Oh, Could you post that one too please?

Cute. But in that occasionally annoying way, like a cat with a fondness for "accidentally" scratching you.

Because it's on Sup Forums and everyone on Sup Forums is autistic
Q.E.D.

Are people going to be bringing this up until the end of the show?

Like really, seriously, what are you expecting the show to do. Realistically, what do you think is supposed to be happening with that? Because it will literally never get brought up again

I wanted to make a witty comment about /sveg/'s quality in one screenshot but nah. Instead I'll post more art.

Dio Au when?

Why did these threads go downhill so bad. They used to be fun but now everybody just bullies everyone else and nobody can have an opinion on anything

We can't even talk about new episodes anymore

If whathisface makes the crystals then was he the one who made the crystals inside Omnitraxus' guts as well?

If Toffee's appearance in The Hard Way is just replayed footage from Season 1 there is a very real chance I will shoot myself in the head.

The post is rife with assumptions and interpretations suited to bolster MUH CUTE AND PERFECT SHIP, diverging off into complete speculation.

It sounds like autism you'd see in a tumblr post.

>who's in denial
Read: resisting the influence of Dark Magic.
>denial
>like it's righteous and natural
Ayyyyyy lmao

this pic made me realize that Janna really used to have a tattoo sleeve at some point

I noticed this too
It used to be Starco fags that did this, now it is anti-Starco fags that do this

A bunch of shitposters arrived during the hiatus and didn't leave. Plus the whole fallacy of how a group ironically acting like idiots will cause actual idiots to believe they're in good company

Shippers, especially the biggest ship in this fandom, Starcofags. They're easily triggered, reply to bait, shitpost bad fanart drowning out discussion, and is easily threatened by other ships. They bring the whole thread down.

Well he made the crystal for Glossaryck's head, so it wouldn't be surprising if he made those too.

Can they credit someone if they only use them in a flashback?

starco and jarco are shit

PRAISE STARBY

And now everyone has something to look forward to

would they even put him in credits if they'd be reusing footage?
i know that the VAs still get paid if their voice bits are reused, but not sure about the credit part

Nah, pretty sure it's all the starcofags fault for replying to everything.

>fallacy
I think you're using the wrong word there m8.

I've noticed very few Starco posters lately and it's more anti-Starco posters who are shitting up the threads currently.

You know this literally happens with the other ships too?

If you even suggest Marco didn't fuck Hekapoo and was actually in love with her the whole time, you get that side on your ass. If you try to bring up Jackie really hasn't had enough screentime to justify her role stay around, you get that side on your ass. My point is shipping is shit but you guys were doing a slightly better job of avoiding that until recently

No you won't. You're just an overreacting faggot and the most you will do is whine over here shitting up the place with your autism.