And your other gun

and your other gun

And your other can of petrol and lighter.

And your other shitpost

and your other pantaloon

Name three movies or tv episodes that actually do this. I know there's a "gun and badge" compilation on Youtube, but I can't remember actually seeing "and your other gun" anywhere.

>and your other mma license

It's a combination of tropes, you won't find a movie with it

THREE WRECKED COP CARS AND YOU KILLED THE ONLY SUSPECT? THE MAYOR'S GONNA HAVE MY ASS!

hahaha

I remember growing up in the early 90s in Norway and every day there would be something about this evil count in the news. Fast forward 25 years and he has memed himself into a meme.

This happens in Better Call Saul

how does a church burning, satan worshiper, skull stabbing, hardcore musician, mom freaker becomes this pathetic thing?

*Blocks your path to church*

Shoo snownigger, get out of here! You won't be leeching welfare from me.

God, the cringe.

>and your ankle holster

Old age doesn't dignify the punk, that's why you need an identity beyond being anti-establishment after being 30 years old

It happened in Gotham recently

>Netflix stand-up special
>release date 2017
>comic opens with trump joke

My dad went to the same school as this guy in Bergen. Apparently he got his ass kicked all the time

Justified does this multiple times. At least they are consistent since its Kentucky and they do carry all the guns y'all.

your too susceptible to memes, he was always a little dork

and your other TSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pirates of the Caribbean 3 does it

>OTHER....GUN.....

this, he literally named his band after Lord of the Rings and borrowed the cover for his second album from Dungeons and Dragons or some shit.

>we'll need 4 hours to hack into the mainframe
>you have 10 minutes