HAHA the STATE of the DCEU!!!

>One day, 16 hours, 10 minutes and 0 seconds – that's how much time Warner Bros. is allowing between the embargo lift on reviews for Justice League and its first public screenings.

>A couple of months ago, we took a look at the relationship between critics' embargo times and release dates (as well as other studio marketing behavior) and found a striking correlation: When they allow more than two full days for critical consensus to gather, the scores tend to be fresh (above 60%). Anything at two days or less trends toward rotten.

>Now, the embargo for Justice League reviews – as well as social-media reactions – lifts on Wednesday, November 15 at 2:50 a.m. ET. The first public screenings will be available at 7 p.m. the following night on the East Coast.

>The closest recent comps for that turnaround time – 1-day, 16 hours, 10-minutes – are Monster Trucks (1 day, 19 hours, 32% on Rotten Tomatoes), Snatched (1 day, 19 hours, 35%) and A Dog's Purpose (1 day, 21 hours, 30 minutes, 30%).

> DC's own Wonder Woman, which allowed social-media posts a whopping 13 days, 21 hours ahead of the critics' embargo. They were over the moon – and kicked off a wave of positivity that carried Wonder Woman to a 92% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

mashable.com/2017/11/07/justice-league-embargo-critics-reviews-rotten-tomatoes/#urNcba0DJiq1

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#51961adcaae8
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/#f28ec1311de5
youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whedon probably destroyed it completely.

what kind of faggit even watches movies? lel just imagine somebody to sit there

>Rotten Tomatoes
Stopped reading there

Fucking fascist marlel spy Whedon destroyed /ourguy/ Zack's vision. Don't blame him for this mess.

Will this be Joss's first critical bomb?

Lol. I fucking called it. As soon as it was announced Zach Snyder was directing Justice League officially I knew it would be a piece of shit. Fool me once (Man of Steel) shame on you, fool me twice (BvS) shame on me, fool me three times? Strike three.

Alien Resurrection?

Go back to your big budget toy commercials, kiddo. Clearly your days of nosepicking are not behind you yet.

This, why the fuck hire the same guy after fucking 2 times? I bet that he will still direct all justice league and superman movies

Looks at these dudes
Oh no, wait til you see the-
Oh no no noo
*Inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Deemfeettho gtfo you literal shill, go back to comic vine so they can ban you again

doesn't fucking mean anything but keep memeing this movie to 95%

Dude wake up, Snyder is bad director
>B-BUT LE VISUALS XDD
DUDE I JUST WANT A GOOD, NON PRETENTIOUS STORY FOR ONCE

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just can't fathom how bad this movie is probably going to be, from the clips everything looks bad, the acting, the cgi, the dialogue, the editing. I mean, I get Snydercucks defending his movies since he at least has a distinctive style going for him, but how much of a mindless sheep do you have to be to actually defend this trash? It can hardly even be considered a Snyder movie, it's an abomination, everything that could have gone wrong, gone wrong. Shit.

>There are mentally ill DC pajeets out there that actually believe the Whedon saboteur narrative

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't ask Liefeld to design Batman's armor.

There's only one review that matters.

kek I can't wait for Pajeet to employ his mental gymnsatics to deny this.

>Le gay contrarian black man

Give it a few, now that Bendis is working for them, the next movie that goes to shit cause WB fucked it again, they'll play the IT WAS SABOTAGE card

If the rest of the movie is as bad or worse than the rooftop scene it could possibly bend its way into laughably bad kino but probably not. I hope it does.

He will probably trash it since it's more of a Whedon flick than Snyder. He will comment on that, in how Snyder's "genius" was fucked over by Whedon, and ultimately give it a bad score, praising only the Snyderesque shit.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#51961adcaae8

Knows more about film than you ever will.

Aquaman will be kino, marlel shilltrooper. Momoa is /ourguy/

>DC's own Wonder Woman, which allowed social-media posts a whopping 13 days, 21 hours ahead of the critics' embargo. They were over the moon – and kicked off a wave of positivity that carried Wonder Woman to a 92% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Don't get me wrong, I think Wan will present the execs with a good movie. I just don't think the execs will see it through.

No wonder I get put on hold so fucking long when calling tech support.

Poo in loos like this are busy making DC shitposts instead of finding out when your cable is back up like they're supposed to.

>$300 million budget
Bravo Whedon

Fuck off Pajeet
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/#f28ec1311de5

Can't wait to read how he compares Steppenwolf's invasion to Trump's policy on immigrants.

>MoS, BvS
>directed by Zack Snyder
>terrible flicks

>Wonder Woman
>directed by a different director
>actually good

Hmm I wonder what's the problem with the DCEU...

And he'd be right.

I can't wait for two hours of this: youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ

It'll be hilarious.

If they were Disney they would just threaten to ban anyone who gave the film a bad review from all future screenings

shill again

Maybe you should answer your support tickets on time rather than posting links to Forbes that I'm not going to read, Sanjay.

And all the movie problems were literally caused by Synder and the Producers.

A fucking Woman did a better job than Snyder and friends.

I can't believe that fat fuck couldn't lose weight for the role. what an asshole.

>Gadot doesn't want to gain weight for the role
>Affleck doesn't want to lose weight
Like pottery, it rhymes

KEK

Reshoots, nigger.

>subpar-man
Cheeky poop

It's not Ben's fault, I mean, he's an alcoholic but he shouldn't have had to do reshoots in his bloated state

Stop Disney, Sup Forums

It's weird that they hired a bearded Mike Stoklasa for the Justice League reshoots.

How?They're a big and evil company, where a small and neutral board.

well if you say that, and Sup Forums is always wrong (it is)... ???

>Wonder Woman
>actually good
It's a stretch, but I agree that it's definitely better than Snyder's monstrosities.

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

The only hope I can see for this is maybe if WB are holding back reviews until the Thor hype dies down. Can't see any other reason to leave the embargo up this long.

Everyone knows the movie is going to be decent.

It's just sad that Snyder never got to finish his original trilogy.

Correction, better than most of MCU flicks.

The third one was mine.

>sad

You faggots know that Indians will be the main audience of ALL action movies in the future right?
>young population
>Will reach 1,5 billion citizens
>very open market
>rising middle class
>bad taste for movies

They will soon replace the aging population, full censorship China in the movie market

>And the CGI is on point

He had a 3-movie contract and was the "mastermind" behind the whole direction of the DCEU at that point, produced MOS, BVS, WW and everything they were developing at that point, decided on the casting choices, the costumes, characterizations, the tone, look of the movies etc. etc. etc etc. along with his producer wife.
Johns and his appreciation for Donner were promoted soon enough to fix WW a bit and make it a bit Donnery, but the Snyder visuals and stuff still had to stay, that's why WW is not as shitty as MOS or BVS, but still kind of shitty.

WB bet everything on Snyder. They were so confident BVS would be a huge hit, they started production on JL as soon as possible, when they realized how fucked they are it was too late, "luckily" for them Snyder's daughter killed herself so they had a great excuse to throw him the fuck out and replace with Whedon.

and if you think this guy is some DC shill

It just looks so BAD

>It's just sad that Snyder never got to finish his original trilogy.
t. pic related

I can't take this guy seriously.

>he doesn't know this is all under embargo and his life as someone who gets advanced screenings is over

That's an arab, Indians are darker skinned.

*inhales*

by the time a solid amount reaches the middle class there. movies wont exist anymore. capeshit will be 100% vr. dramas and long form stories will be netflix-like only shown at home.

movies and movie theatres wont exist in 20 years.

>that angle
>don't even draw panties

Apologize

FORGIVE US BOSS JOSS

Since Sup Forums is about to be BTFO, let's celebrate by rememebering last time it happened

I don't have anything on Wonder Woman's RT score because I don't give a fuck about RT scores, but you get the deal

>cherrypicking

>Rotten Plebmatos
>Orville is better than std but still has a lower score
You cant trust (((Them)))

>Cherrypicking
>Showing a scene that looks like a videogame is cherry picking

I do this for our board. We need to fight back the Disney shills lest we want more nigger Valkyries and orange slice friendly black kings capeshits

>story by Zack Snyder
It was Allan Heinberg not Snyder.

>Orville is better than std

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

that's what Marvel is for

That too.
Why do I even watch these shitty superhero movies?

You mean pre Whedon MCU, not this shit is a avengers TV series.

> 93% audience score vs 57% audience score

Face it cuck, the only thing RT is good for these days is the audience score. All critics are sheep (except for a few quality gems like Armond White and Richard Brody).

To fit in with your normie friends.

>"Uh oh" on the headline
>giving a fuck about Reddit Tomatoes
>not knowing that WB did a last day embargo for IT and the rest of their "popcorn" movies
My testosterone levels dropped by reading this

Because muh sacred flick with le jesus references?

Dude says the movie is a betrayal to the characters and their comics, when the comics are usually fucking awful and have more stupidity than anything that was shown in the movie.

kill yourself nigger

While Heinberg wrote the actual script, I believe Snyder is still credited with the story. You know, the overall beats of "this happens and then this happens...". WGA makes sure that distinction is made, like in BvS Goyer's name was first even though he was booted almost a year prior to release. The final product had enough of his stuff that they had to credit him.

>not knowing that WB did a last day embargo for IT and the rest of their "popcorn" movies

thats why they released the embargo for war of the planet of the apes 17 days beforehand and wonder woman 14 days beforehand. fuck off pajeet. and IT was a last couple of days because IT was a horror movie, in that genre reviews dont make any difference to box office, thats why every studio releases them so late. just like comedies, and romantic comedies.

>videogame
Nice meme, Sup Forums

Nice excuses but IT had a review embargo until last day and the got acclaim and now it's one of the most profitable movies ever

>RT
*breathes in*

Why can't these fucks get this shit right?