What do you think critics' opinions on this will be?

What do you think critics' opinions on this will be?

3/5ths stars

All of them will call this Marvel’s first “Black” movie, while conveniently forgetting that the superior BLADE came out almost 20 fucking years ago.

I like you.

the greatest achievement in cinema herstory a triumph of the will and proof that black lives matter

>Andy Serkis will be the best part
>no one will point this out for fear of being called racist

You can either praise it or be doxed and fired

Fuck off, pol.

this. Blade was perfect and offering something MCU got no balls to do now - gruesome bloodfest

Armond White will hate it and say how it missed obvious things

diverse AF

99% RT

Same as Wonder Woman and Spiderman homecoming, an awful movie that will get over 90% on RT because of tumblr pressure.

100% Fresh rating, any critics that give it a rotten rating are stripped of their reviewing powers and their rotten review is omitted

kino af

ah bloo-bloo

Not gonna lie, I actually liked Creed.

'Important'

Blade reboot when?

Creed was legit good though. If you don’t get pumped when the Rocky theme’s horns start fading in during the last fight, I don’t know what to tell you, man.

"Powerful"
"Timely"

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

95-100% just because the movie has black people in it.

This but given that horrible quipshit Thor:Ragnarock gets stellar RT ratings I don't see how anyone can complain about AGENDA or anything like that. Capeshit in general is so massively overrated it's impossible to tell when one capeshit film is getting critical preference over the others.

>Hire comedy director guy to do ragnarok
>omg why was it like a comedy and stuff

It's shit, I don't give a fuck who the director was or wasn't

Powerful.