Seth was the good guy all along

>Seth was the good guy all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GSHaAhGDcQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still believing in black and white morality

you think this is a game?

youtu.be/GSHaAhGDcQ8

>turns out he wasn't a two faced liberal hypocrite that was a pervert.

Thought it would have gone the other way DESU. Orville is watchable, Seth has another 4 years+ show on his hands.

Seth is a psy-ops propaganda plant.

So is this thread.

A guy like Seth who got the heads-up to not fly on 9/11 is a Deep State asset. And a traitor to humanity. Like pic related

don't u fuck with my boy Ronson

people miss the early flight all the time and fly later in the day when skipping between major cities when they have refundable tickets.

What other evidence do you have that the creator of the Cleveland Show is a CIA shill?

He got lucky and we live in the best timeline

nice on theme quads my dude

chekp´d

chek'd for kek, let the chaos consume us all to find the order we need!

Such a hero, he knew children were being raped and made a joke about it instead of going to the police.

chaos saved Seth, chaos blessed Seth!

Long life to Seth!

nice trips

Upvoted!

He's one of the elites, he wouldn't be that rich unless he had a blood oath, he knows the secrets and rubs it in peoples faces. He's part of the shitfest. You're seeing this as if he's on your side or something, the exact opposite of the truth.
It's called preprogramming.

what? I'd like to know more.

Cookie Monster did 9/11?

If he was actually a good guy he would've STOPPED THE FUCKING RAPISTS BY ORGANIZING THE ABUSED PARTIES TO COME FORWARD.

kek, it wasn't the best example I must admit.
Hollywood are privvy to the future set of events (or the people who oversee projects are). All major tv and films gets overseen by a body of people a think tank or social engineering experts that insert certain topics and psyops into our programmes/programming.
When you see race mixing, weak white male characters, powerful stronk women. black girls with power afros etc
It was placed there intentionally. This is our prrogramming, to accept it as fact later down the line.

unfunny cunt should have died in 9/11