Post people who are by all means talented but always pick shit roles...

Post people who are by all means talented but always pick shit roles. I swear the last good thing she was in was Black Swan.

Mike Fassbender

I loved her cowboy movie Jane whatever. Pretty underrated.

Gerard Butler

She's not that talented though. She was a talented child actress, but she's a very mediocre adult actress

He never should joined those X Men movies

Liam Neeson, to a degree

First half of his career he was in shitty romance movies, second half is just Taken over and over and over

;_;

Only thing she does now is TV commercials. Fucking perfume ads on the damn television. Sad!

Amphetamines

fuck that jew

She was amazing in Jackie and the movie was amazing as well.

Same with McAvoy.

she was in this kino

Never thought she was a great actress, but she's pretty and smart.
Black Swan was starting good, but ended up too predictable.

You joke, but RotS has pretty good art direction.

why do you think I was joking

Nicholas Cage can be a great actor under certain conditions, but he has mostly done shitty movies for his entire career. He also JUSTed himself a long time ago.

>brags to everyone about how she learned ballet for Black Swan
>her body double gets assblasted at the idea someone could master ballet in six months
>comes out and points out that 99% of scenes her head was digitally superimposed her body double's body
>Natalie apparently can't even do basic ballet routines
This was almost as satisfying as her telling everyone how she went to Harvard before it leaked that it was a bachelor of arts in fucking psychology and that she didn't earn her way into the school, she bought her way in lol.

What, you stupid fucks never saw Jackie? Black Swan sucked dick

>Rob Roy
>Gangs of New York
>Excalibur
>Dark Man
>Kingdom of Heaven
>Narnia
Be less wrong.

her article is one of the most cited

what are his best performances?

Such a QT. My jewfu

Leaving Las Vegas
Adaptation
Moonstruck
Wild at Heart
Raising Arizona
Face/Off
Matchstick Men

usually, if the film is good, he's good too, if the film is crap he doesn't give a shit and as a result his acting performance is often dreadful

She was great knights of cups(foot scene) and Song to Song

She was the only good thing about any of those movies, and that's mostly limited to her outfits in Episode 2.

On a related note, we all agree she's the Queen of Sup Forums, right?

I want to "fuck her in the ass", if you catch my drift.

She's fucking terrible in Black Swan.

Imagine Natalie Portman casually opening her ass cheeks right in front of your eyes.

>forgetting about bad lieutenant

>lesbian scene in Black Swan

>went to Harvard before it leaked that it was a bachelor of arts in fucking psychology

...wait, seriously?

Goddammit.

eh, it's still somewhat impressive

>no Lord of War
shit list

What's shitty about that? Psychology sounds like a proper field for an autist.

huh me too

F murray abraham

He's been in a lot of good stuff though. Like a lot. Hes probably just trying to grab a few pay checks so he can go back to doing kino.

I feel the opposite, she's not a particularly great actress but she's recently been picking some really good roles (Malick movies, Jackie, Annihilation).
Also she's a cute little Jewess, want to keep her in my attic.

oh look, ANOTHER pleb who didn't like Song to Song.

I want her to defecate on me. I want to be her eternal latrine slave and clean her ass with my tongue and drink her pee like wine.

she is so tiny

song to song (2017)

*smol

that moment she spots Weinstein and does a quick 180 towards the handrail