Princess Bubblegum general

We speculate about upcoming miniseries about Princess Bubblegum in Season 9.

Possible foreshadowing and/or clues about some stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rod1kC541PU

A possible major change in her perception of who she is:
youtube.com/watch?v=fwImK7PYiRA

As we can see in:
youtube.com/watch?v=J3uDV2fhizE

The Candy Kingdom was destroyed (abandoned?) and we can see in Graybles 1000+ that candy people are held in stasis inside more advanced gumball guardians. That means The Candy Kingdom, as we know it, doesn't exist anymore and that means Princess Bubblegume either got killed or left it for unknown reasons.

I think it's an interesting topic to tackle because we have some info that we might use to speculate and Bubblegum is probably third the most important character in the show since the beginning. Is she going to be a catalyst for change of the Land of Ooo?

She's going to be a candy Tetsuo.

I'm sure whatever major event that happens will be reversed in the next episode.

I doubt it since in the future Ooo looks miserable. We won't get there by any normal means, because it seems like a distant future and all present characters will be dead at that point.

Probably unrelated, but why is everything pink? Is this part of Patience's plan?

I'm sure it will be terribly written and only those desperate enough to believe that the show has found its footing again in Islands will think its good.

I don't think the show has found its footing again at all.

it never lost it

I'd like to see more of Bubblegum's past; how she built her candy kingdom, how she met Marceline, Finn and Jake, imprisoning Flame Princess, stuff like that.

What's this from?

>and that means Princess Bubblegume either got killed or left it for unknown reasons
Someone was living inside the Prizeball Guardian.

From a recent youtube Q&A with Muto.

shit you are right

Are you fucking kidding me?
They are dedicating an entire miniseries to that cunt

It's not confirmed but it's painfully obvious that it will happen, mostly because even Marceline got one and we still need some info behind PB's past and possibly future.

The PB is evil shitpostibg was always good fun, sad that both she's nicer now and the fanbase died out over time

Marcy got one
Finn got one
It makes sense that PB, someone's who's been there since the beginning would get one.
Unless you want one for Jake.

>he's mad Ice King wasn't picked for the miniseries focus

it sucks how it's so obvious that IK will just bum around until the like 3rd to last episode in the show then get cured by Betty and have a happy ending. most predictable the show's ever been.

Meh, I liked it better before they retconned her into an immortal candy god dictator.

I don't think that's what will happen. I'm still predicting a bittersweet end for IK.

Why is Bubblegum even mortal? She has lived for over 800 years and still seems young, what's the deal here?

sauce on upcoming miniseries

Nothing confirmed yet but it's very likely to happen.

bump

From the production Tumblr

>by writer/storyboard artist Steve Wolfhard

>“I had forgotten that I once pitched the Mona Lisa, the actual painting which had come to life after the mushroom war, dating Finn. Mona Lisa Kingdom is just Florence, but half sized, and she’s the only one who lives there. Her and little chickens and goats.”

what the fuck??

he's pretty based

>the sauce is my ass

what is there to talk about

we already see how the candy kingdom ends up in the future

PB is like GLaDOS. She cares about her science, and about her domain.

Didn't Walch say something?

>cured by Betty
Betty is fucking insane ATM you really think magic women is going to "cure" Simon

She'll cure his dick, maybe

I had a boner

We don't know much of her past though