The Orville

Can we get an Orville thread going. I really like this show. I don't give a fuck if you don't like it. I like it. This shit makes me happy. Issac and Boris are my favorite.

all you alaralosers are going to drop the show as soon as she kisses that black guy you just know she's going to kiss

> mentioning "thread" in the thread OP
but i'll forgive you because it's not a fucking general

I want more models! Did the make some models for the Krill ships?

I actually don't give a fuck about Alara. I like Issac and Boris, and the green blob. Not many Orville fans would admit this, but she is for sure the weakest actor/actress in the entire cast.

>weaker than the black quip "WOOO" guy
no

what?

Admittedly, I was really tentative about watching this as a Trek fan. I thought the potty humor would ruin it completely and it would be juvenile, but it really comes across how much Macfarlane loves Star Trek.

Brannon Braga, Frakes, and others are involved. It's a comfy show and it gives me a lot of genuine laughs as well as a bit of normal Trek fare.

I’ve missed the last few generals since I was a little behind. But HOLY FUCK that last episode was fantastic! I don’t give a shit how much it’s been done before, but I fucking love the “robot slowly becoming more human” cliche.

I like how OP's image features the only two things people talk about in Orville threads: TNG and how hot Alara is.

>Let's just make Next Gen again, but with some short cute bitch for all the losers to drool over and, somehow, less comedy.

Nigger, please.

you guys know this show is made by the same man who made family guy, right?

You forgot how terribad STD is.

wow i never noticed that seth macfarlane was captain mercer.

get cancer you cunt

No, I know it's as shitty as Orville is.

Why is she so tall? I want snusnu

Kill yourself

enjoy your 12y/o sex and toilet humor

no way omg

you dont need to be here

Fuck off

You
Are
A
Stupid
Ignorant
Dumb
Fuck
And
I
Hope
You
Die
!

because i like a show, lol what the fuck is wrong with you?

All hail Bortus, Eater of Many Things

>i like shit
What's wrong with you?

First, there's a general for it already.

Second, if you need confirmation bias from random strangers to like a tv show, you're a fucking loser.

Third, this is not your safe space. Go get some real friends if you want to discuss a shit tier show.

lol

Nobody who says this watches STD.

She's 5'11 according to Google. Why are the rest of them so short is the question.

The black guy is weaker, but yeah she's near the bottom of the pile

holy fuck the reddit episode was fucking on point fuck std this show is great

I love The Orville!

I like this show and Seth so fight me

Seth is fucking her irl. If any kiss happens it will be between each other