So who do you think was in here, Sup Forums?

Who was Mr Oz's escaped prisoner? They would have to be someone who
> Knows Superman's secret identity/backstory
> Has a closer personal connection to Superman than any other hero
> Can either fly or has some way of shooting lasers (given the height of the scratches on the wall.
> likely someone who has been missing for a long while

Could it be Kon-El? Pre-Flashpoint Jimmy Olsen (no lasers, but he mutated all the time). Universe hopping Rightclops? What are your theories, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Grant_Morrison_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those look like the drawings of a kid.

I hope this fucking Prime meme will stop, it can't be Prime since he's been in places worse than that and escaped. Why would he want Superman to help him.

Honestly it could be anyone, but I'll hold out hope for Chris Kent

A kid, or somebody who has gone insane from captivity. Could be either tbqh

The symbols in the top right almost resemble the actual evolution of Superman's symbol. Could be a coincidence but maybe it's someone who has somehow been aware of Superman since the Golden Age?

Following this logic, maybe a reader insert? The Ultra Comics avatar?

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Grant_Morrison_(New_Earth)

I feel like Chris would more think of Superman as *Clark will save me* but other than that i hope so.

Chris Kent
Just kidding, it's Mon-El
Or maybe it's Saturn Girl

>tfw your favourite character no longer exists
I guess you could say he's been retKonned

What if he came back with his pre-Geoff Johns cocky asshole personality because of age regression?

Jonathan Kent (Hyperman)

If it's a Legionnaire we're definitely getting some Time Trapper shit

>Superman WILL save me
>Superman please Save me
>Superman where are you?

Whoever they are they were clearly there long enough that they started to lose hope

>age regression
Tbh i liked Post-Johns Adventure Comics just as much if not more than the original series personality. I'd like to see that characterisation again.

I feel like the YJ4 should probably be all 17-19 and coming into their own at this point in continuity, giving them a niche away from the 12-16 (+Starfire) Teen Titans and the 25+ Titans

Oz wasn't already giving off Time Trapper vibes to you?

He's drawing the Rebirth suit? No collar like Superbro and no undies.
Artist mistake, or does it mean something else?

Something about the way he's taken people doesn't feel like the TT to me. I don't know.

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one getting that vibe from Mr. Oz.

I can't tell if there's a collar there or not, but if that is the case then they haven't been there that long.

idk i can draw about that well in stone

I mean, it could be nothing, or just unintentional or even intentional similarity of design.

I feel like the similarity is actually what makes it most obviously NOT Time Trapper. If you have a character who's identity is supposed to be a mystery, why would you be sure to dress him up exactly like the character he secretly is?

Plus Oz is supposed to be someone who helped Superman early in his career. I don't really see any way to swing that Time Trapper could fit that description.

That or they are aware of what's going on on the outside somehow

The Time Trapper has experimented with Supermans before, the pocket universe and all.