www33.zippyshare.com/v/S1Pp8SBj/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/8msueM03/file.html
www116.zippyshare.com/v/txbGGwH4/file.html
www46.zippyshare.com/v/KY3OZ3bM/file.html
www108.zippyshare.com/v/4fHoXo7O/file.html
www62.zippyshare.com/v/iLxqr0vs/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plz no

Is she still "fighting" the glowing thing?

im sorry, I have to, my inner autism compels me

ya

bumping

I just wanted Raven high school adventures. I don't know why I couldn't get that.

Thanks for the storytime, even if the comic is mediocre. One day Raven will get the solo she deserves.

thanks, OP. This was 3 issues too long

Is there a download for the whole mini-series?

very anime

Well, we got teased with it.

To be honest I don't think Wolfman would've been able to write that kind of thing on a sustainable basis.

Maybe it'll happen someday. Who knows.

Are those the things that gave Halo her powers?

The art and the layout look great throughout the issue. And I like this Raven a lot.

Now that we're done, I think the run was fine overall. The central conflict was simple, but at least it resolved without being too retarded (although what, I guess the things are from Apokolips? ). Raven and family had some heartfelt moments. She gets to be comfy in the end.

Of course, this could've been a hell of a lot more. Oh well.

I guess Raven has a stand now

Outsiders Rebirth when?!

kek

Cute.

Oh God that middle panel did things to me

I really liked this series, despite (or maybe because) not really being into Raven or Teen Titans. The foster family's religious views not being mocked or evil was a refreshing change.

I want to Marry Raven. I still dont like the TT raven design with the short orange hair.

I guess Raven's gimmick is that she suffers in oyhers' stead.

This mini was.....fine. I really liked the school and family stuff, and the glowing thing was a nice mystery/enemy to start with. The problem was nothing happened after she first discovered it.

It was seriously like 4 issues of nothing happening but Raven trying and failing to get into the glowing thing. That should've been 3 issues max. The have the last 3 be her dealing with her family/school stuff.

Art was pretty nice though. Raven pondering in the top right corner is cute as fuck.

Anyone got a link to the previous 5?

Raven 06 (of 06) (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/S1Pp8SBj/file.html
Raven 05 (of 06) (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
www39.zippyshare.com/v/8msueM03/file.html
Raven 04 (of 06) (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www116.zippyshare.com/v/txbGGwH4/file.html
Raven 03 (of 06) (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
www46.zippyshare.com/v/KY3OZ3bM/file.html
Raven 002 (2016) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www108.zippyshare.com/v/4fHoXo7O/file.html
Raven 001 (2016) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
www62.zippyshare.com/v/iLxqr0vs/file.html

Thank you, user.
Much appreciated.

I understand what you mean.

I want someone to bring up someday how many schools Raven has been to in her career. I'm pretty sure she's been to a half dozen.

Honestly,this was the first time I liked how Wolfman wrote Raven.

Being solo probably had something to do with it.

That sounds pretty cool, I had no idea about it bing a 24 issue maxi-series.

Thank you very much!

O-orange?

I think that guy is colourblind and can't recognize the difference between shades of red and orange/pink, also those were just her hairtips that had a different colour and the rest is still as black as my soul.

I made a reaction image
Wish people made more off this comic

Nice. Yes, there are some good ones.

Shit, Raven isn't in her own emo series any more?

A fellow Raven/Gwenpoolfag I see.

Pretty much how I feel. I liked some aspects of it, but the last three issues have been really meandering. I think it could have worked really well as a tight 3-issue mini.

To listen up, here's a story
about a little guy in a blue world
and all day and all night
everything is just blue
like him inside and outside

blue his house, with a blue little window
and a blue corvette and everything is just blue

For the love of all that is holy please let the 90s fade from people's memories.

95% of this issue is blue user, the majority of the people old enough to use this site are 90s kids, i am sorry you are too young to appreciate the joke. it must be sad, having to rely on whatever the fuck your generation memes with

Good line art and ink though, so I didn't mind.

I didn't hate this mini but it felt like it was dragging along

This mini had some good shots of Raven feet, and I like that.

Underappreciated fact about this issue: Raven's gem is consistently in the right place on her forehead.

Thankfully no.

Raven Joestar, huh?

>Individual links
THAT'S A WHOLE 5 EXTRA CALORIES IN MY FINGER REEEEEEEE

Is TT any good? I liked the first 2 issues but I stopped going to my old shop regularly so I feel behind.

I might pick it up myself, I don't know.

I feel this should have been just three issues long

You nailed it.

I think four; but, hair-splitting.

Anyway, I guess this was they get a full book out of it.

Still in the first arc so it's hard to tell but I'm finding things to enjoy

Wow, you're so retarded you make the wildest assumptions. I'm sorry you're too retarded to live without your shitty fucking memes.

God I hope you get cancer.

Call me when DamienxRaven becomes cannon.

At least one Robin should get the good waifu.

>Damien
Not that Robin. Never that Robin.

I thought they were cute in the movie.

>thinking Damien has a chance when BB is alive

Fucking kek

He bothers me, I must say.

So I haven't seen the movie that ostensibly ships them, and honestly, I don't know a shit ton about Damien. What I have seen suggests that he's a brat, but that he's an entertaining brat.

I'm inclined to be open minded to Damien x Raven on the basis that 1. Damien isn't BB, and 2. /ss/, but there are enough detractors to take seriously.

So: why not Damien?

>ostensibly
I had to google that word. I learned something today.

Damien has been an off and on little shit for so long. Every writer has no idea what to do with him so they just reboot him back to being a little shit and then he learns with the power of friendship he can not be a little shit. But then the next writer makes him a little shit and it repeats ad-nauseum.

>1. Damien isn't BB
Agreed
2. /ss/, but there are enough detractors to take seriously.
Post reboot they are about the same age if not the same age. If that is SS then so is me and my girlfriend, and I'm 25.

>So: why not Damien?
No reason. People don't like him because hes a little shit. But hes not. He just keeps going back. Watch the movie, its pretty good and fun.

/ss/ is young boy plus girl of any age. How old are Damien and Raven supposed to be now?

Bump

Because there was so much discussion left to be had, right?

Thank you.

>So: why not Damien?
He is just really annoying in the movies he's in.

I'm no big fan of BB either, mind you. Raven is for Starfire.

Acceptable.

Also other Raven threads have proposed Billy Batson, which I like.

I really enjoyed this mini, surprisingly. Raven was very likeable, the art was solid, and the issues of religion and Raven's background were handled in a respectful way. Normally I don't like stories where no one but the hero remembers, but given Raven's powers and the villain she was facing, I thought it was solid. Plus, it helps that the status quo at the beginning was mostly good, and the only bad thing was Raven's mental state, and so her remembering makes the status quo better at the end.

Yes, well-said. It goes a long way when the title character is handled well.