TFW youve finally found your old ree yees figure

>TFW youve finally found your old ree yees figure
What Sup Forums toys did you have growing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvLWbMstjUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm moving. I have three large boxes filled with red and green back POTF star wars figures, some vehicles, a handful of Ep I figures, and a box filled with CCG cards. I really, really want to just throw them the fuck out, but some part of me is holding out that there's a manchild out there who might want to buy them one day for at least a couple hundred dollars.

A lot of stuff

Suprised you kept the chain after all these years. I have that toy somehwhere around my house

I still have moar things, just need to search

so it is a money thing

Are they carded and still in their boxes? Because those arent worth much anymore, youd be better off opening and displaying them.

hottest item of 2001

I once had harold the helicopter as a lad, but I threw him out the window of a moving car to make him fly :D

>EMPIRE GET OUT REEEEEEE YEEEEEEES

I STILL have that bit of flesh

>mark whalberg
>not the cool ape soldiers
God your a pleb

I got that one a few months ago

I have enough that are worth something on ebay. Rancor, Slave I, vintage figures, etc. I gave my (actual) autistic cousin my ATAT, the one thing that's really worth anything other than my Jedi Luke in the box '83.

>letting a literal autist soil your toys
Absolutely disgusting. And are these the vintage figures of POTF2?

10-15 loose '77-'83 figures and a Vader mask carrying case from that era. A few have their weapons/garments. Shit ton of the '95 POTF red saber backed figures. Handful of misc shit.

It might get you a couple hundred but thats about it. Id save it and enjoy it if i were you

The 95 figures are worth nothing just to let you know

Theres a snake in boot

he has a button on the back which used to play the phrase "You're my favourite deputy", I don't know if it's still possible to change the battery though.

Fun fact: Tom Hanks didn't do the voice for the toys. His brother did.
(I have no fucking idea why though)

Adam from workaholics?

Never really got any toys as a kid, I told my gf how my friend had a turtles blimp growing up and his dad filled it with helium and it was awesome when we got into convo about childhood toys

she bought me it from ebay a few years ago and it was a nice gesture, I had to bin it because it was more useless crap I didn't need when moving

I don't have the heart to tell her and I don't want gamer or nostalgia junk, It just piles up and I don't use it

you had a Michelle Forbes toy?

If only

>they even got her mole

youtube.com/watch?v=bvLWbMstjUQ

The bajoran nose ridges are kinda hard to see though, but I guess it must be because of the photo light.

Is that Mongo Beefhead tribesman ?

I wished they made him. Even though he was made from reused parts and his head was tesseks turned aideways he still looked cool

>That AT-AT with the Death Star gun on the Back.

That was fucking awsome and i hate lucas for never putting one of those in a movie

all my youth i wanted this but never got it. that was kinda expensive.
i had a lot of these tmnt toys though, they were the best

jake the snake, best toy ever

This guy was really cool. I also had the big talking Archer as well. The big talking figures were around movie scale.
There were also smaller figures and vehicles which were awesome too.

Underrated Film and mainly hated by Normies, I bloody love the film, don't fuck with Artificial Intelligence, shall we say "Actual Intelligence". *sneeze*

we had a robocop action figure from the first movie, but my little brother prefered the later films, so he drove nails through robocops chest, burnt it with matches, and took the top left part of his skull off

>Tfw every single shit toy you owned was destroyed because you had 3 siblings or sold at garage sales.

I'm glad too, I don't need extra shit in my house. The only shit I have are Legos which are in my attic and some n64 games. I plan on passing the Legos down to my kids, that shit is expensive now a days.

This was one of my favorites

I used to like animorph books just for the covers

I always wanted this guy. He looked cool as fuck.
He was Visser 3, right?

why would i want it?

it is best figure of all figure

its not a collection without some yar-yar

Because hes a fucking three eyed goatman
Yeah, i loved getting him from a sexond hand shop when i was 9. Ree yees is great.

Not even sure where my dad got it (we lived in Russia, so not much Sup Forums toys were around), but it was sweet. The body even exploded into blue chunks when pressing a button.

Superior MIB toy coming through.

Alien and Predator toys were awesome.

exactly what I was thinking, I have good ol Chip Hazard lying around somewhere along with Archer and few of the others
cousin had the cooler monsters though, the fucker

i lost my darth maul REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>When Lightsabers snapped off because you'd act out Lightsaber fights too well and end up snapping one off when you'd clash sabers.

>post a better figure.
I'll be here waiting.

Hard mode: No black edition.

what new figures have the most articulation?

the rey figures sold out everywhere I saw them HUGE collectors itenms