Anyone read the Adventure Time comics?

Anyone read the Adventure Time comics?
Outside of the Bubbline, how are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/empartridge/status/796212468380901376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The miniseries are mostly good, especially Candy Capers and the F&C ones.

The main series is overall decent, with the occasional great issue or arc.

Does Pen ever do any? On a lesser note, any of the show's storyboard artists?

Kent Osborne did Banana Guard Academy.

Thanks mate. The comics barely get discussion here.

Banana Guard Academy was great
Lots of pep butler too

And for some reason the Win-O-Threads are like two months behind on them. Which is a shame, because I really like the most recent arc.

bubbline should be shot

You know you love it.

cancerous filth

I will take solace knowing the election of god emperor will internally trigger them 2 years after AT ends

I fail to see how that's relevant.

Majority of bubbline shippers are triggered by him

That link doesn't work. Even still, it's completely irrelevant to bubbline itself which is beautiful and pure

belongs in the trash

The first six graphic novels, Fionna and Cake, and Marceline & The Scream Queens are all good. Haven't read much else besides that.

Please fuck off with shipping talk, it would be nice to talk about the comics.

I've read a good deal of them, though I am tremendously behind on the main series. I haven't reached the part where Finn goes into the future yet.

Ones I have read and liked are
>Playing with Fire (GOAT)
>Candy Capers
>Marceline Gone Adrift
>Flip Side (I think I'm the only guy who liked this one)
>Graybles Schmaybles
>First Fionna and Cake

Rest of the stuff was alright, with Scream Queens being pretty poor. Just boring.

I really should start reading the new "Adventure Time comics" series they just put out, it seems like really good stuff. Only story I saw was the one about Finn getting into carpentry and it was charming as hell.

so when will finn finally get with best girl?

>air hug

god, so gay

>herny doesn't draw FP much anymore
stop the pain

FP was a fun character, maximum lame how it played out

>that OGN

WHEN WILL THE PAIN STOP?

I'm only bothered by how poorly drawn it is.

that shit at the very end always fucking gets me

PORQUE

DLETE

I haven't read many, but I really liked the one where they have the legend of how volcanoes came to be.

this guy's comics could get a little too up his own ass but they were pretty cool overall, Burning Low one was rad as hell

>Air Hug
The Finn and FP comic was cute. I liked how it delved a bit more into why she was actually interested in Finn and how she was dealing with nightmares about what her father wanted for her.

Wish they had done more with that side of the relationship in the actual show.

>by writer/storyboard artist Steve Wolfhard

>“I had forgotten that I once pitched the Mona Lisa, the actual painting which had come to life after the mushroom war, dating Finn. Mona Lisa Kingdom is just Florence, but half sized, and she’s the only one who lives there. Her and little chickens and goats.”

sometimes i forget a bunch of retarded ideas got pitched behind closed doors

this is the same dillweed who thought Finn'd be better off tripping and being retarded for 4 seasons she isn't even attractive shortstack what were you thinking

Thank fuck that was never greenlit. So fucking stupid.
>sometimes i forget a bunch of retarded ideas got pitched behind closed doors
Imagine how many of those other retarded ideas actually got approved though

I just read the Tome of the Unknown mini for OTGW, and if they're half as good as that I'd read em.

Wolfhard's the fucking worst, he even wanted to fucking kill off BMO

It's really hit and miss.

>BEST GIRL
>AND FINN WILL NEVER EVEN TAP THAT BECAUSE NOT CANON
Fuck EVERYTHING! Gata x Finn OTP.

what
as in permanently

WHY
WHY WOULD ANYONE SUGGEST THAT

Well, it's not entirely impossible now...

please stop gettin' my hopes up. that's just cruel. Gata was just too good... too pure for this Ooo...

>killing of muh precious angel that is football/BMod
Nigga, I finally have a reason to kill a bitch.

user, you've just crossed the line!

I'm pretty sure this is a joke. I feel like Wolfhard comes up with a shitton of retarded ideas that he understands are retarded either just for funsies or because you naturally come up with stupid ideas when you're working on something like Adventure Time.

Why you guys mad at this, it ain't no big thang.

That looks kinda like Deforge, but that isn't his lettering. Who drew it, please?
I like all the little shorts by so-called "alternative" cartoonists and the cover Eleanor Davis did for the volume, I wanna say 3 (?) hardcover was fucking lovely, a beautiful use of colour and pared down, iconographic shapes. The Paul Pope and Aaron Renier stories I particularly enjoyed.

NONONONONONONONONONONO