Is McBride Sup Forums approved? He’s a funny guy...

Is McBride Sup Forums approved? He’s a funny guy. Just binged East bound I’m down while getting into Vice principals. I often criticize actors for alays playing the same guy, but it just works for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course he is. Hurry up and rush through vice principals so you can shitpost about the series finale with us. (No im not a Britbong that calls seasons series, the shows actually only 2 seasons.)

yeah. initially i was skeptical of him doing halloween reboot, but vice principals has shown he has a pretty good understanding of story telling and suspense.

Nah, he is way too jewish.

Nah. Do his shows even have jokes? Most it's him saying naughty things and people going "oh my"

only half chosen.

I'm a britbong and I still call my shit seasons.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK BIG RED!

Hot Rod

His religious (Christian) mother and childhood in Appalachia/the South give him a down to Earth mindset that helps him make really good, well-rounded shit. He doesn't suffer from that NY/LA bubble garbage, which makes his stuff seem fresherer. When it falls flat, it falls flat, but when it hits it fucking hits hard.

Insufferably unfunny. His humour relies on the audience knowing who he is as he says things in a funny voice. Name ONE funny line he's ever said just ONE possibly funny ad lib or joke I dare you

>Insufferably
found the roastie

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Isn't this just another DUDE WEED LMAO goon from James Franco little circle

Jody hill is more approved

Don't you ever tell me how to live my life.

The Foot Fist Way is great

>childhood in Appalachia
Fredericksburg isn't "Appalachia", dude....

Yoo-hoo, shitheads. I found a bag of fireworks in the men's bathroom, do you want to light them off?

I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!

The "not trying to be the best at exercising" diss

I'm kinda grumpy today, dude. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I was having those dreams again. Ya know, how it's just me in a castle and I gotta fight, like, a thousand wizards and the only way to beat them is to punch them as hard as I can in their faces. Then, when I'm done, all their little wizard wives came out and wanted me to have sex with them - which is kinda weird.

>Not liking his Channing Tatum gimp bit

liked eastbound and down, and red, but I've never seen him be good in an interview

it's not that he can't make funny things, but I've never seen him be funny as he is

i live in fredericskburg. i put on all my resumes that i went to the same highschool as him.

>funny voice

he was the best part of alien covenant

"I love NPR"

>Y'all named your daughter after fuckin' Titanic?You gotta be shitting me.
>what's his name, fuckin' Shrek?

> binging East bound

Ultimate pleb detector right here.

They not only have jokes they have truly heart wrenching moments.
>you will never get to watch his best friend overdose on coke set to walk like an Egyptian the first time again.

What a terrible post.GTFO.

I so dearly wish he could have started in Observe and Report like Jody Hill wanted instead of the studio forcing Seth Rogen in the role. McBride would have made you like the character despite how repulsive he is, Rogen just leaves you alienated.