If Hugh Jackman doesn't win the academy award for best actor it's not even worth watching the academy awards after this

if Hugh Jackman doesn't win the academy award for best actor it's not even worth watching the academy awards after this

Prove me wrong

Protip: you cant

Fuck off reddit

thor will win the awrd
lol i proved u wrong

You watch a show where some people say that someone is the best at something and get upset if they say that someone else is not the best at something?

>best actor award for capeshit

standards have fallen

Only when the role is acted in a way that is unobjectively the best of a year.

When you can safely say, no one for all time will act the part of Wolverine this good.

And fairly safely say, no one will ever act the part of a superhero this good in general.

And reasonably safely say this role was the most well acted part of the year.

That's an academy award and it's a shame if he loses

>No one says a better acted role in 2017 yet
Thus proveing one does not exist

if this was a capeshit movie he wouldn't be able to win.
But it was actually a really difficult role... a cross between drama and action and he nailed it. Better then christian bale in any batman, by far.

Probably the only acted role of a superhero which is realistically academy award worthy

He's good but I thought he overdid it like in Prisoners. All he really does is get angry and then reluctantly agree to things.

2017 has been an exceptionally weak year for movies so he could actually win. But it'll go to some who in some Slumdog Millionaire shit no one saw.

its still capeshit unworthy of praise

He's not Jewish or a "minority" member.

Micheal Fassbender as David/Walter in Alien Covenant was objectively better.

Prove me wrong.

Shit anti white movie

the performance is good but not great, mostly because the movie lost its focus near the third act.

but playing a super hero and staying this jacked for 17 years is quite an accomplishment, and since the Oscar is more politics, he just might win

hell, martin sorceses won best director for the departed

>still giving the Academy Awards a chance after they've become the Affirmative Action Awards.

Acadamy doesnt even like scifi. Capeshit is for kids.

>British accent droid is evil
>American accent droid is good
Wow

This pretty much.

>actually watching the 4-hour pedo circle-jerk

They are going to give an Oscar of every female they can find as an apology for decades of rape.

Hugh and Picard were good in this film though. Not sure if it's Oscar worthy though. Would be funny to give it to them just so Disney MarvelPakis can cry some more

I'd say that's a weakness of the script rather than Jackman's acting.