Chris Hemsworth Vacation

OMG was that real? :O

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/amp/hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/31/chris-hemsworth-fake-penis-vacation-movie-2015-trailer/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good lord, how do I get that?

have a very low bf% and have god tier genetics

he's not even that jacked in OP's gif

Great muscle insertions

Post what your body looks like

>you will never be on your knees inhaling 10 inches of hemsworth cock

I never said he didn't look good or that he wasn't fit, I just said he doesn't look all that swole. He's smaller than he is during his Thor training/roid cycles

Rolled up sock

I think OP was referring to the long tubular object in the subjects undergarments.

We are mere mortals compared to this man.

Nigga how fucking blind are you.

Still smaller than a BBC

he seems to have a nice ass too from what this gif can tell me. dem dimples

How big has that got to be? Like 11"?

What are you talking about? He is right. This is lean mode for Hemsworth.

i would let him do literally anything he wanted to me

>It you thought that Chris Hemsworth’s package looked a little too good to be truein the new ‘Vacation’, that’s because it is! The hunky actor has revealed that he actually stuffed his underwear with a giant fake penis for the film saying, ‘We went big and bold.’

Not sure if women anons or just gays

there is nothing gay about wanting to gag on helmsworth's thick australian cock.

NOOOOO WHY WOULD HE REVEAL THAT?

I still want him to put a baby in me.

>we want to shame men

Do you have a micropenis or something?

is his adonis belt supposed to be that pronounced? really off putting

Source?

well considering women are closer to being fridig than anything else, i'd wager they are homosexual men.

ur mom lmao

How can I get a body like that?

born again and try not to screw yours this time

How fucking fat or dyel are you?

Look at his package you blind niggers

You would still have to lift to get a body like that

Lose the weight. You can definitely have a body like that in the OP, just with loose skin, stretch marks and probably not that great inserts(random luck). Also you won't have his face no matter how much you work out.

It's funny because you can see is tiny pecker peaking out where the balls are. Tiny dick Hemsworth. Why are tiny dick /fit/ guys so hot?

google.se/amp/hollywoodlife.com/2015/07/31/chris-hemsworth-fake-penis-vacation-movie-2015-trailer/amp/

eat more donuts

the fake dick is literally 10 inches im pretty sure the real one is normal sized

how can kneegroes compete?

It's an animatronic penis

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

"Mighty Mouse" hmmm.

Did Natalie Portman got ASGARD'D

im straight as an arrow but there is something so intoxicating about a big dick like that. watched the clip like 20 times