Sue can also mentally generate a psionic field of invisible force apparently drawn from hyperspace

>Sue can also mentally generate a psionic field of invisible force apparently drawn from hyperspace.

>hyperspace,
what do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/books/2017/02/14/chip-zdarsky-peter-parker-spectacular-spider-man/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

space, but, you know, hyper

*poot*

As if her force fields weren't broken enough.

Instead of using pen to draw her psionic fields, the artist uses hyperspace. It's a miracle that comics are still afordable when they're using such valuable resources in floppies.

hyperspace, so like silver surfer?

why cant no one explain this

They just mean a parallel dimension, like Cyclops has the punch dimension, Sue has the invisible field dimension. Hyperspace in reality is just a subset of the universe where the laws of reality are differentl, that's why its a common thing for FTL travel, the speed of light limit isn't a thing there. I

It's that place next door to the punch dimension.

This: is regular space.
This: is hyper space.

Why do you think she was written out?

and This: is to go: even further beyond

bump

how can invisibility be useful anyway

especially with infra red

the fields are made of particles that are neither matter nor antimatter that don't occur naturally in the 3s-2t dimensions which humans occupy

hyperspace is LITERALLY dark energy

the invisibility is just a nice secondary application of the forcefields

she could scoop your frontal lobe out with a thought were she so inclined

What the fuck is the context of that panel.

She used this particular bit of technobabble to blast apart Celestials.

how does she see anything when she's invisible

if the light is just passing through or around her, then it's not hitting her eyeballs and information cannot pass through her optic nerve to her brain

one of her minor powers is she can sense cosmic radiation.

>I don't know what electromagnetic spectrum is
The post.

It doesn't matter because she'll never exist in comics again.

why?

too many anti white numales?

Marvel hates Fantastic Four

I miss her

I miss all four.

If we are to believe the "rebirth" leak (which so far seems to be the case with the return of Galactus, X-Men relaunchings, and new street level Peter series) they might make a comeback.

Yeah but with Marvel's current shit writing, who would want that?

I hate Sup Forums with a passion.

She's invisible to infra-red too and telepaths too when her shields are up.

If Sue uses force fields to make herself invisible I don't see why they wouldn't also work on waves in the infra-red interval of the E&M spectrum.

>and new street level Peter series

What the fuck?

one of her powers is apparently being an insufferable dolt

that's just a side effect of being married to a canon autist who would rather spend all his spare time doing science rather than pleasuring his wife with his fully opposable elastic dick

>what do they mean by this?
Hyperspace is where my dick goes when I think about Sue.

The Fantastic Four will never be "canon" as long as Marvel can't get the movie rights back.

>ew.com/books/2017/02/14/chip-zdarsky-peter-parker-spectacular-spider-man/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

It's like comic writers go out of their way to make their explanations sound idiotic.

And a bullet would would do the same if It were from a sniper some distance away.

And Sup Forums hates Sup Forums with a passion. It evens itself out. cunt

Don't you have some shitty MCU one liner to mindlessly repeat?

>Retards don't know what Marvel hyperspace is

It's the nexus of the Nth.

Explain

Movie and TV rights.

It means "bullshit sci-fi mumbo jumbo"