Legion talkback thread maybe?

The second episode come out today, aren`t you excited for more mojo Sup Forums?

is it Mojo or Shadow King? in my country we get it one day later

If it were Mojo it would be quite trippy

I am actually betting on shadow king, I dont think they will waste mojo in a tv show

>Mojo
That's a weird way to spell Shadow King.

And anyways, I don't have cable so unless there's a stream somewhere, no talkback for me.

dang it, we need a stream

IT'S STARTING

>Shadow King

stupid way of saying yellow eyed personality

Neat scene.

>Summerland
As in Scott Summers?

This is a really visually well done show. Fucking Hawley does visuals like nobody else.

>turning down the volume
>rewriting the story of your life

These are literally some techniques used for mental illness, albeit made more cape-like.

>Can we talk to them?
>It's better if you don't, it changes the memory

oh no.

inb4 his memory of his dad has no face

My dad is an....[changes his memory]....an astronomer.

>father has hair
So that rules out Professor X.

Not birthfather

>trusting the memory of a schitzo
>trusting memory at all when in the room with a memory manipulator

She was pregnant in the comics and never told the prof. So it doesn't.

gonna make a call:

dream dad is a mental block put in by Xavier so no telepaths could easily find out David was his son.

Are they going with Prof x being his papa or not and if so isn't his mother supposed to have an accent?

Did someone figure out specifically what blonde-no-touch's power was?

body switching

Swapping bodies (and powers)

Cure for Wellness looks just the right amount level of weird and stupid. I'm kind of hyped for it.

promos say she switches bodies with people, or minds

no fucking idea what the details are but she is a body swapper

Will they even stick with the Prof. X-as-the-father aspect, or are they gonna change that so it would be its own thing?

Also; if they don't change it, who should play him?

I'm still confused as to how she switched with David yet David's body ended up on the outside

David isn't that old, the technology of the era wouldn't be that retro

Ah. Thought the mind/body swap was just an outlash of David's power.

Anyone got a mega?

It's a style choice.

Gore Verbinski guarantees it'll be halfway watchable.

It's deliberately schizo in regards to the time. Let's just assume it takes place in the same time period as Archer

They switched back after awhile.

Still airing user.

Twizzlers. Also, keep an eye out for eyes. I just saw two in those scenes.

Thought it was moved to Tuesday due to everyone watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia instead.

canucks might get it a couple hours earlier

G O A T

Why'd they go up against the Flash and LoT, better to be against the Arrowverse show that everyone hates.

Huh. I thought David fired that guy last week

It's not against CW shows since they are at 8 and 9 Eastern, whereas Legion and other FX shows are 10 Eastern.

>Ywn have milk with a mind artist after they plow your memories

no he fired the guy who I thought was Chuck

not Lex Luthor wasn't in the pool

Obviously Mystique's packed a few pounds

So guy in green suit with a perm is definitely a tracking mugga, right?

his codename is The Eye, probably some kind of psychoemetry or prescience

So what do you guys think the Twizzlers mean? Both scenes with them had Aubrey Plaza in them.

oh kek I just realized

this blonde is "Not Rogue"

I thought he might be Stryker's kid from X2 since the eye thing. But I think his powers were only about mind stuff for the movie. They were different with the Purifiers.

Jemaine!

>I can't physically fuck you
>So I'll just psychically fuck you

I didn't think the first episode was anything special, is this one better?

It's slower.

the show is definitely gonna be a slow burn, the ultimate payoff will determine if it was all worth it or not

If this is where Legion tapers off into The League tie-in...

*snap*

Is this a new FX canon

DA DUD DUD DUD DUD DA DA DAAAAAA

>Why can't you have what everyone else has?
>Because I'm sick.

Real shit, nigga.

>the ultimate payoff will determine if it was all worth it or not

Telltale sign of a bad show.

This show makes very nice use of sound.

Plaza plays a really convincing drug addict

Is that a real way that people do drugs?

Because it should be.

WE GET IT YOU VAPE

>Frog eyes
There's another one.

Season 1 of Fargo wasn't bad.

DUDE WEED LMAO

unless it works

>they are starting to suspect additional personalities

>telling a schizo telekinetic to concentrate
Hooboy

mugga that is some mutant growth hormone mixed in with weed and doll hairs and whatever other shit on that vice show about cooking with weed.

I love the way they have the characters react to the scene cuts. It's nice that even they are confused as hell.

Season 2 started out slow, but got amazing

And then it shit the bed in the last 10 minutes

i love this show so far but i dont want to see more rogue "i cant touch people" b-story shit

I agree, that sideplot is killing me with how boring it is. Everything else is good though.

>tfw I missed the start and will have to wait to watch it
When will it be on FXNow?

should we also be keeping track of when "Not Rogue" is wearing gloves and when she isn't?

>mutant growth hormone
I hope so, but I kind of doubt it. I get the feeling that this show is basically only going to have David and any other direct Marvel references will be scrubbed.

For some reason the outfits really stand out in this show.

I didn't like it.

Probably tomorrow

>Andromeda

anyone else think for a second he was talking about the old Kevin Sorbo show?

Once again this is total unwatchable shit. Hurr durr and I then I finger banged this stove frog drugs XD le quirky jumps so nothing makes sense.

Just like last week I will ask the same question and none of you will be able to answer it: explain what is going on coherently and why it makes sense. You can't.

I don't mind it compared to the cwverse its nice to see two people not forcing drama and just enjoying each other. Not that it can't happen but for now its alright

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Its coming on again right after

These people sure dress nicely for living in the middle of an insane mutant facility in the forest.

They are using psychics to explore his memory and figure out what triggers his powers

keep up the shit posting, it forces me to pay extra special attention

You again

Well sorry, but the rights aren't going back to the Mouse any time soon

I'm going to be missing the opening 30 for at least a few more weeks due to watching Always Sunny. No idea why they put this up against themselves, time-wise.

Mojo is spooky as fuck

Yup you both failed the test. You know the entire show is completely incoherent and have no idea what is going on.

>your brain is lighting up like never before David!
>look at all the red filling up on these dials xD
Nice writing

LOGAN HYPE

FX operates under the assumption that the audience that watches FX doesn't watch FXX and Visa Versa

they have been competing with themselves for years, I lost track of Sunny because of it

I can't blame him for freaking out, MRI machines are basically well ventilated coffins.

>Yellow Eyes showed up because David astral projected

hype

What was wrong with video game consoles just playing video games? I already have a TV, I don't need you to give me TV channels.

i dont think this will be getting a 2nd season. westworld tried confusing narrative shit and the ratings dropped week after week and fx doesnt spend hbo-tier money.

I'd say it works in the show's advantage. It's about a schizo who barely knows what's going on most of the time, might as well make the audience know as much as the protagonist

The show's almost over and less than 100 posts? Does no one watch this live then?