ITT: Underrated comic characters

ITT: Underrated comic characters

90's trash
Pure old school schwarbage.

All those flavors and you choose to be salty...

>character from before the 70s
>90's trash

Have a (You).

Oh no, it's the Mexicans!!!

>Sometime this year.
>Marvel announces new Ghost Rider comic starring Johnny Blaze again.
>It consists of Ben Reilly carting around Bruce Banner and Logan's skeletons in a car.
>Blaze appears in two panels.

You're going to get your circle of four and you're going to like it

I gotta say. I'd almost prefer my version of it to the current one.

Black Panther is too underrated. It's like: he's there, he's always involved in important matters, and yet nobody even pays attention to this guy. Everyone is always paying attention to Spider-Man, Iron Man, Cap, even the fucking Vision more than Black Panther. But Black Panther is a cool guy

Robbie is better.

Aside from his original introduction I've always really liked Rulk, and wish he was used more, not counting the new one in USAvengers.

It's weird to think how he used to be one of the biggest characters in comics.

Damn it, why couldn't Robbie's new book have him saddled with Danny and Johnny instead of Cho Silk and Laura?

>Red Hulk finally gets a bitching moustache in Hulk form like God intended
>It's not even Ross
I'll never stop being salty.

That one, I think it was Justice League Unlimited, episode where wonder woman is turned into a pig and everyone is looking for her. Then we see Red Tornado spinning in, saying "suuuu weee" had me in fucking stiches for 10 minutes straight.

God damn I love Ghost Rider.

>Nicholas Cage
>underrated

That Jeff Parker run from a few years ago made me a real big fan of Rulk. Shame what's happened to him since.

I would have thought that Ghost Rider was perfectly-rated, not over or under, people's perception of him and his popularity's neither greater or lower than it should be

Jungle Batman is a cool guy. I want his film to be good.

fucking correct

I bet you think Red Hulk is from the 70's too.
That's clearly 90's Garbage Rider.
You can tell from the faggy looking spikes, as if a fucking flaming skeleton needs tough-guy accessories, or his mortal form wouldn't look like a super faglord walking around in a jacket with 5" metal spikes on the shoulder.

this was beautiful

Batman, Flash, Superman, Iron man, Hulk,Captain America, Spiderman.

You don't seriously think Ghost Rider's 70s outfit looks better than his 90s one, do you?