How is this allowed?

How is this allowed?

Capatalism

She's getting paid to stand there holding an umbrella. She could be starving on the street or sucking some drunk's dick for $20 to feed her kids. She could be scrubbing scullery floors or working in a coal mine. But no, she's standing there making money holding an umbrella, and probably well too.

If all these allegations are anything to go by then that's probably the least degrading thing she's done to stay in that industry.

Because obviously her getting wet will ruin continuity.

How much you want to bet she bitches about "White Privilege" online later?

Is that the chick whose vagina looks like someone punched a lasagna?

Any one got that picture of Chloe doing the same thing?

10/10 would fug

i admire your persistance in posting this thread

How old is this female

Delte dis

She's filming a scene and is in between takes and it started raining you fucking dumb-asses

Slavery never went away. They just gave it a new name..."Employment"

This. Why is this board so goddamn stupid now?

NOOOOO

They're fucking through their clothes on stage
Disgusting. What's even worse is some coal-burning roastie probably brought her 6 year old to this shit trying to get her a black boyfriend.

Hey reddit. Enjoying your first few days? This pics been posted so many fucking times on this board before, you're either a newfish or from a different board.

>jokes on you I was only pretending

this is what your white children are listening to on Spotify

I've done this job.

It's a good way to make friends with famous people.

>he thinks he's friends with celebrities
I knew this place was infested with schizos but sheesh, get some perspective.

damn user chill out, you know most of those background dancers are straight up gay right? Save your bitter rantings for your hentai/stormfront posts on your blogspot

>"now lick my feet"

>JBizzles wants to be with a whore like this
Why are white bois always such cucks

He's a fucking leaf, what do you expect? All leafs are retards.

Cut him some slack. He was probably raped to hell and back when he was a kid.

>and probably well too.
Lolno. She's probably not even getting paid. At least that's how it works here.

lucky dude

Not life long friends obviously.

But but after a while they drop the public persona and have natural conversations and jokes etc... I've had semi-well known actors come and sit next to me at lunch, and remember me a year later at the premiere and ask about things I mentioned I was planning on doing back on set.

why don't they just buy a beach umbrella stand...

she's great as Sugilite desu

can beach umbrella stand bring some peanuts when it's necessary?

Its called a dispenser.

do you think sucking dicks is a requirement for the behind the camera folks too or just tweens who started on nickelodeon

She's not even doing anything with her hands, there's no reason why she can't hold her own umbrella. No wonder movies have such inflated budgets when they hire dedicated umbrella-holders just so they can have more people on set.

that would be more awkward for the actor. i'd ask her to hand me the umbrella and to go away

america was a mistake

>she's standing there making money holding an umbrella, and probably well too

haha, no