Larry is correct. why are women like this? why can't they stand men having good time?

larry is correct. why are women like this? why can't they stand men having good time?

Because 80% of women don't have real hobbies. Their "hobbies" are attention seeking from men so if they see a man giving more attention to his hobby instead of her they get jealous and want to ruin it.

Why do you give a fuck about what they can and can't stand, you retarded sack of shit?

Not OP but what is with the hostility? if you don't like OP's thread why not just ignore it?

You live in Sydney, faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?

t. Reddit

Women are natural attention seekers. If you have a hobby that you partake with others and she isn't involved she will become jealous. Women are biologically wired to get as much attention from males as possible in order to increase the chance of her being inseminated.

This actually happened last night at my parents house. My mother got all jealous and nasty to my Dad because he was going out for a meal with his friends and she wasn't invited. However, it's perfectly ok for her to go out with her friends. Women are full of double standards. They are basically children in adult bodies.

If you don't like my post why not just ignore it?
I don't want to catch any of your mental illnesses

Bet you'd never disrespectful an IRL verified Bull

Because you are faggot trying to derail a thread with an offtopic post. People like you will die alone and young so I get the last laugh anyway.

Fatwa to cheery neighbour war? wtf?

Doubles confirm this to be a post from a mature mind

Having fun without them at it's center is punishable by cycling the man. Yes it's that serious to them.

He was right in the water situation though.

Are americans really that uptight?

Such a crappy ending. Someone's writing on Larry's dirty car, who could it be? Oh it's some guy from the neighborhood we never met before? And the way it's revealed is he just walks up and implies it's him, it has no relevance to anything else in the episode? What the fuck Larry. rest of the episode was great though, best of the season so far

I think he'll be back.

i wanna see more of this guy, some top-tier banter would follow

*cucking

I'm actually only 22 years old. I guess I am gifted with seeing through women's shit easily.

it's comedy, dude, it doesn't need to make much sense, the main credo of comedians is to make people laugh and entertained, everything else is secondary. notice how they literally NEVER mentioned that restaurant following the brilliant season 3 finale?

the ending sucked m8. larry doing the point back was stupid too. also how long he took to realize was ridiculous.

yeah its fucking easy when we've all been living it and writing about it on the dubbed "manosphere" for the past 10 or so years

you know what the knowledge was on women before then? FUCK ALL

you had to just try and figure it out yourself, build consensus from anecdotes from your closest friends and family, and all that got you was beta bullshit theory

now theres tens of thousands of people confirmed the reality of women, we've perfected it down to a science, only a retard can't get laid or understand or manipulate women anymore

you still make mistakes because they're all different, that's part of the theory, but the generalities apply, and if you're smart and pay attention to how she responds to different things you'll have her trained like a fucking labrador after a while

Yeah, the internet has made it much easier. We told growing up to be the gentleman and treat women nicely even though they want the exact opposite.

Because he cheated on her and she's punishing him / keeping an eye on him

And then if you heard 'treat her mean keep her keen' you'd go too far that way and fail all her comfort tests and just be a cunt who they leave.

All the anecdote combined to build some substantial logical data and now they've been solved. This does not please them, as they consider it like nerds figuring out a cheatcode. They wanted the ''''natural alphas''' who '''just knew''' how to play with them.

There's a reason why men in the past kept them under lock and chain. Let them run free and they destroy society with their illogical perspectives.

The red pill/manosphere has a case of Alex Jones syndrome. Some truth there, but it's so hamfistedly easy and binary to understand while they literally scream at you, some of the grey area is lost. I don't think all women function under a hivemind, where every single action and reaction they do to any given situation is the same. It's the same thing with Sup Forums racism. I'd consider myself maybe slightly more racist now, but I understand the dynamics of life and that truthfully not all people fall under the same umbrella. Women are the same. I've met some cool women. I've met some insanely shitty women. I've met some cool men and I've met some insanely shitty men. To turn this into a battle of the sexes is just a divide and conquer strategy used by TPTB, further fracturing the lower classes. If you have all men walking around acting like women are objects you have a sick society, but on the flip side if you have women treating men like garbage it's the same.

I really think abundance mentality is a GREAT way of dealing with women, because it's the actual reality of the situation. Stop worshiping women, sure, stop putting them on that pedestal, and yes, maybe even say men are superior (in some ways). But don't throw the baby out with the bath water and adopt a completely cynical and misogynistic (in the truest sense of the word, not SJW type misogyny) just because some people on the internet said so. Play a different game with women, yes, learn their mind games, learn their little tricks, realize they are manipulators, realize that their game is a mental one. But also realize that some women can be good, you just have to know the game and how to play it.

Plus who the fuck would know how to control them back then? Nobody. Better to just tie them down and deal with their bullshit.

This reasonable and well thought out post has no place on this site.

Faggot.

The show had a lot of loose ends or ex machina's in the last two seasons. Kinda annoying considering the high standards the other seasons had.

faggot

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

I think you can give Larry a break, lets see you write the best sitcom ever, then write a great one afterwards, then get into season 9 at 70 years old and keep every plot line cogent and necessary

Yeah, everything is a general rule, generally (teeheehee). The autists think it's black and white and run into ruin.

Abundance mentality is great, it's good to remind her that you'll fuck 1 out of 3 billion girls in the world without any problem if she wants to go, and you won't lose much sleep over it. That's a brutal, playful, threat.

Then the whole thing about being a leader, being a man, take care of your shit, fuck everyone else, that's all good stuff and back in the day people wouldn't have considered that advice to get women generally, just general life advice.

its too late here to be this woke
let me sleep

Hit a nerve have I? Lol, keep drowning yourself in delusion.

no, you ass muncher, the show's literally the same it's always been

t. roastie

I read all that, it was pretty shit. I wouldn't do it again.

Men are biologically created to reproduce, they are encouraged by their hormones to seek out women and mate with them. If they don't they probably will be depressed as they're failing a primal drive, which are so few.

But abundance mentality provides a solution to the man who can't easily secure a mate.

We no longer live in tiny tribes, we live in megacities, there's literally millions of women around us now, we can't get away from them. Once you've internalised how easy they are to get, you won't be depressed, you'll probably land one, and you'll probably apply dread to her by making it clear you've got abundance mentality.

Can confirm this to be true. My gf is getting really angry/sad when she finds out my plan for the day/evening doesn't include her. On the other hand it's perfectly ok if she goes out with her friends.

It is a the very least partially my bad. I wasn't hard enough with her when we first met (I put her in the first place) and now I reap what I sow

Very right, first rules last. I come down like a fucking tyrant early on and scare a lot off but the ones who stick are soooooo good. Even they require constant tutoring. They're fucking lions that need taming, that's all they are to me, just beasts that don't know how to live. And you can train them as well as you like and they can still Sigfreid and Roy your face.

Ah what can you do though man? Guys like to do the things that make women unbearable.

Everyone is missing the context! Jeff is in the doghouse 'cause he cheated on her among other things. She's getting him to do stuff for her just as you would if you were kind enough to take back a lousy spouse. Its not some evil woman thing

This.

It is as much a problem that men cater to a woman’s every need in the honeymoon stage because they’re in such disbelief that a woman is talking to them.

This dropping everything to be with her in the first few months is the big mistake, how could she expect anything else going forward?

Relationships are gay though and you’re stupid if you’re in one.

Slow down there black Philip

Hes certainly been an inspiration but nothing he preached ever really stuck except for the general acceptance that women are retarded. His philosophies are way too convoluted for me. I need simple rules I can remember and apply.

what a fuckng milquetoast reddit post

holy fucking cringe

look at the pats on the back other homo redditors gave you too haha oh man

t. ad hominem from reddit

tips hat sir, women are gentle, men are gentlemen, lets all just be friends mlady and msir

>Nothing to say to contest what I said
>Can only call it milquetoast and say something something reddit
Nice argument you have there sonny.

Upvoted

That's not the point, it's not that the ending didn't make sense, it's that it wasn't satisfying and didn't meet the show's own standards for a story. If it had been written well, the ending and the answer to who was writing on the car would've been a funny twist or response to something that happened earlier. instead it was just some random and not even imaginative bullshit just to finish off that story. Imagine if in the season 3 finale, there hadn't been a scene where Larry sees the bald kids to set up his "selfless act" in the end. Then the ending would've been random. now imagine if instead of Larry shouting cursewords to cover for the tourettes chef, he had just gone, "everybody, don't mind him! he has tourettes!" and everyone would've shrugged and carried on while the two do finger-guns at each other. That's the unimaginative bullshit.
Hey, I don't hate him for it or anything. Like I said, the rest of the episode was great, the texting and the stabbing range bit was genius, Larry himself seemed more high-energy and his old acerbic self rather than the weird lunatic of the past few episodes. But that was a bad ending, call it what it is

you realize sam hyde posts on reddit right?

The post isn't cringe at all. You're just being an obnoxious contrarian fishing for a reaction. Well you got it, now kill yourself already.

reddit blog/10

>no arguments
>only reddits
noticing a pattern here?

yea youre a faggot

here's your (you). you gonna say why or you just gonna keep saying reddit because you have literally nothing of value to say?

roasties mate, roasties hate the analytical white man who can manipulate them

their value is dropping, their rights are increasing, their happiness is dropping, their anti depressants are increasing

they are a sad beast

>reddit spacing
>buzzwords from 2 years ago and shit no one uses like TPTB
>gay histrionic adverbs and ALL CAPS for emphasis becasue its all emotion and no point
>muh balanced viewpoint "come on guis they're not all bad"
it's not cringe, it's just a faggy impostor numale

This is extremely fucking true and I hate it. I don't want to be hard on the girl I like but I know if I put her on a pedestal it will eventually come back to bite me, she will expect me to always put her first. I'd rather just be alone than deal with a damn child in exchange for some sex and companionship.

I love untethered Larry

You're objectively correct, but there's nothing to be said about it.

Unless he's going to be a character in the next episode, it made no sense.

>implying this dust writing feud isn't all carwash cunt's doing

>I don't want to be hard on the girl I like

This is your fundamental problem. You have to be. You have to be willing to upset her. You have to be willing to have her threaten to leave. You have to be willing to have her leave. It takes fucking bravery. Perhaps bravery they admire.

I learned from my brothers, one has an awful domineering woman that he has to ask whenever he wants to do anything, the other has a timid one that always asks him. To keep her timid he has to be mean as fuck though, like he just straight up lays into her and I feel so bad, but I know it's necessary. Honestly both relationships just seem tiring to me. If only I was a homo but I bet they've got annoying shit to deal with too.

women have their own uniqueness from men but this kind of divisiveness between the genders is a jewish plot to lower the western birth rate.

best to stay away from this kind of dialogue.

Why do you concern yourself so much on if someone is coming from some faggoty website? Who gives a shit you incel loser, grow up.

Always be willing to take an L. They don't admire shit, just make it seem that them leaving is the best thing that could ever happen to you. Then they'll never go

>reddit spacing
>one break in the paragraph
fuck can you imagine being like this, reddit spacing now just means pressing the enter key twice in a two paragraph post? I guess I didn't get that memo
>Gay histrionic adverbs
So you're saying my choice of adverbs is overly theatrical. Would you prefer I speak like a fucking robot?
>muh balanced viewpoint "come on guis they're not all bad"
Right, forgot balanced viewpoints are a no no. You can only be one extreme or the other. Binary thinking. Exactly what I was talking about in my post. They're not all bad, I apologize every woman in your life is a venom-spitting cunt who makes you miserable. Oh wait, they're not? Because all people don't act the same? Which is what I was getting at?
>Buzzwords
>Doesn't point out one
>apparently my use of these non-existent buzzwords is not "up-to-date" enough for him
>TPTB, an incredibly old phrase is now off limits according to this user because...it's not cool anymore?
>he hypocritically uses numale, a buzzword, to insult me

>80%
I'd move that to like 99%

You don't need to lay into them that harshly, but you do need to put your foot down and make them know you're in charge.

The alternative is being your other brother, where the girl thinks she's in charge and you'll do anything and have no spine. I've seen that in my family and it makes everyone upset - the man hates it, the woman hates that the mans a bitch, everyone around them hate them. It's just the nu-feminist relationship that spawned after the 70s and it is a categorical failure. Toxic and horrible and broken. A perversion of what was tried and true.

With my girl, I'm very very aggressive, but I mix it in with sex, so she can't tell sometimes whether I'm being sexually dominating or just socially. I also started from the very first meeting by saying I hate feminists, I hate MRA's, I hate all that shit, I only care about me and my family. She liked that. Whenever she's being a cunt, I call her a feminist cunt and tell her to go back to college. She apologizes. She's cool, we have fun.

Ignoring him would be for the best but you faggits love to respond to each other. I love how Reddit is an insult, it should be I hate it's anodyne saccharine bullshit

I think I got the 'tism because that shit seems mentally taxing to me.

Yeah what the fuck, I much prefer what my friends dad said to his mother, "woman if you cheat on me, they'll never find you you'll be in a million pieces" simple to the point. Not all these high maintenance for ugly broads Bullshit.

Which part? It's like any other game, if you've got the tism you've played lots of vidya.

You figure out your rules, you apply them when necessary. This girl I'm with I love deeply but if she left tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit. That is also part of the game, having that ability to love something and accept you can and will lose it in an instant and not spend any time trying to chase it down.

Huh, that actually makes sense

>That is also part of the game, having that ability to love something and accept you can and will lose it in an instant and not spend any time trying to chase it down.

Easier said than done dipshit

What isnt dipshit. Get used to it.

Just think of it as playing a game with permadeath, then it's fun!

I find this way easier to do if you've had your heart broken, you realize that what you thought was love was really just fear of loss and change.

not him but games with permadeath are not fun, they stress me the fuck out

Yeah what if you can't tough guy? Why not go after her?

you fucking autist

>UMMM I DIDN'T GET TO MEMO HAHA SORRY
>HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SPEAK SIR??
you talk like a bitch. phrasing every argument as a question like a passive-aggressive cunt. "binary thinking", yeah you prefer thinking to be genderqueer and LGBQ friendly wouldn't you faggot

I ask questions to highlight how silly you or that user sound. "Gay histrionic adverbs", saying reddit spacing for a paragraph break, attacking balanced viewpoints because apparently any sort of centered view point is bad. He or you also complained of buzzwords and used one, which you failed to point out I was right about. I try to keep it civil to hammer the point home that I don't need to resort to calling someone autistic, or a retard, or stupid to show that their arguments are flawed.
>Yeah you prefer thinking to be genderqueer and LGBQ friendly
I'm actually not a supporter of gays, specifically transgenders, but again due to your binary thinking, you assume anyone who disagrees with your opinions must be one of those "SJW" types. Black and white thinking is for people who can't into thinking about things for themselves. "You're mad" also tends to be a lame little quip but you genuinely sound angry and frustrated. "Bitch" "cunt" "faggot". You're like a 13 year old on xbox live right now.

You can go after her but it has to be short and sweet and final.

>Hey

you're too earnest and longwinded for how insubstantial your opinions are. "Both men and women can be bad people," no kidding. you keep talking past the point of having anything of value to say, because on reddit there's a point system for how much inane agreeable dogshit you can post. don't be so quick to dismiss words like bitch and cunt, you should take them as an opportunity to consider what a fag you are. for example you stopped using adverbs, ALL CAPS adjectives and questions after it was pointed out, already an improvement

>look for show
>only find season 9 episodes
Somebody know where I can find the first season?

> a jew pretending to act pretending to act
like a bad acting echo

I'm about to blow your fucking mind; I don't have a reddit account. You continue to ignore I was right, and I was doing non all caps posts here
here
and here before you ever mentioned it.

The funny thing is YOU think your opinion is so substantial as to effect my speaking, when it hasn't. I didn't use adverbs because the post didn't call for it. Imagine being so purposefully inflammatory you call out using adverbs. So basically this whole argument you have created rules which I don't abide by, and this angers you enough to insult me. "Fag". Again, any 12 year old could say it. You have nothing else to say but middle-school tier insults and thinking you're somehow changing my way of speaking by calling me a fag. Is that correct?
>Both women and men can be bad people
Yeah, but you missed the part where you flipped your shit for me implying women can be GOOD people too. You acted like that was a controversial "fag" opinion. Or that user did. Nice strawmen attempt though friendo.

Why? Why not just die alone without her instead

There's lots of options. They're all personal choices. I can't tell you what you want.

I can point out little grammar ticks you have as well. You purposefully don't use caps. So clearly you have declared jihad against capital letters. I'm sorry not everyone has an undending desire to appear "cool" like you.

seek professional help

>ex machina
>machine

>accidental text on purpose
>call everyone honey

Larry and the writers are actual geniuses

You just unintentionally proved how loyal men are and how fake and selfish women are.

Bahahhahhahaaha oh man. This is gold.