Where does he stand on the political compass ? To me he seems like an autoritarist communist

Where does he stand on the political compass ? To me he seems like an autoritarist communist.

His men go out and scavenge shit for him and bring it back to him, he redistributes it based on points his people earned.

workers bring product to owner, owner redistributes it based on a point system that is treated like invisible currency to people with said points.

That sounds more like capitalism to me.

I've only read the comics, but to me it really seems like he wouldn't fit anywhere in particular. He's a sociopathic egoist serving his own needs and desires and he would probably align with any plan or system that benefits him above all else.

He seems totally uninterested in any sort of ideology and his dislike of rape is the only moral he actually upholds (Twice in the comics so far).

He doesn't believe in free trade, or any trade though. If someone owns something, he'll try to take it by force. Same for private property.

who the fuck leans back like this in real life? NOBODY.

dictator

people holding baseball bats

he leans to the left :^)

Basically a hyper-exaggerated crony capitalist system. A system that's *supposedly* a meritocracy where you get what you put into it. But everyone knows in reality that those most politically supportive of him, his greatest enforcers, get the majority of the wealth. And he gets the vast majority of the wealth himself.

Basically Negan lives like a king. His enforcers/supporters/raiders get enough to pretty much have a pre-apocalypse standard of life. His workers live barracks style and generally just subsist and serve.

I think what makes him scary is that he can change his modo operandi. He is somewhat unpredictable, cause for him it's a sort of game. At this point, i don't think we'll ever learn about his past but i doubt he was like that or this much before the walking dead happened. Yet the plague probably lit up something in him that was slightly dormant or just there in a more civilized manner.

I think you're a lot more "woke" than most 4chanlings.

This is exactly how communism works everything goes to the polit bureau and funnels out from there...fuck the actuality of need

Before this it was called feudalism and its making a comeback.

Meritocracy

A meritocratic communism, with not a little bit of good ol' lunacy.

It's funny because he doesn't like guys who try to suck his dick or clean his shoes. He knows they want it easy.
He respects to some extent the ones that challenge him, the worthy adversaries, the ones that show "guts" but ultimately he will step over them.
I wonder how he'll die, if he dies.

There was a spinoff comic that delved pretty deeply into his backstory. I could see the show adapting it to stretch out the current arc.

Apparently in the comics

He doesn't die, he gets captured by Rick and stays in a jail for a while. Later on he gets out and fucks about with the whisperers.

He becomes vegeta

Hm. Sounds boring. But well, judging by the morality aspect they're trying to bring back up, i guess they'll do something like that.

original an-cap

We know Negan being jailed in the show is what's to happen ever since Morgan built that cell in Alexandria. The writers really aren't subtle about it.

he leans a little to the right

not enough leaning jokes in this thread

He's obviously leaning to the left

he's alt-write

its a fucking 9gag meme at this point

is there even a comic panel where he does this stance?

He stand on nothing. He LEANS.

WELL HOT DOG

He was gym teacher.

radical centrist

the negan party!

This.

why is this guy such a d-bag

Hed spend 30 mins talking about every little detail

To make the show at least a bit enjoyable, outside of laughing at how bad it is.

his monologs go on forever.

So I had a thought on TWD/FTW crossover, what if Andrew could make a comeback? The junkie prisoner who was in there with Dexter and everyone.