Cast the guy with the perfect face and charisma to pull off a classic Thor

>Cast the guy with the perfect face and charisma to pull off a classic Thor
>You just have to make him grow his hair a little longer
>Instead go with retarded haircut, horrible beard and shit costume

Were the people working in Thor genuinely retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
kirbymuseum.org/blogs/effect/caesar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that Marvel was afraid that being too much of a pretty-boy would scare off potential dummies who think gods should always have beards.

>gods should always have beards.
MEN should always have beards.

I agree the beard and hair weren't flattering, but the costumes in the movie were pretty nice. Nothing could save the bad romcom writing for half the movie.

Fuck off to your IPA micro brewery, hipster faggot.

His look was partially inspired by Ultimate Thor. He even rocks a full on Ultimate look for most of The Avengers.

somebody has sidney crosby facial hair dont they?

Made a shitty edit because why not
He looks better with a long beard, more Ultimate Thor if that's what they're going for

and drive trucks and drink beer and shoot gun and watch football

I dunno. Without the beard he just looks like that nazi meathead on YouTube who plays Skyrim and goes "Hellö, wåtch me kill this feminist, börk" in a laughably thick swedish accent.

Sounds hilarious. Post his channel.

This

Here you go:

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos

He brought me a lot of joy.

>youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos

He has a beard though...

>make Thor a blonde babyfaced guy in a retarded costume complete with stupid helmet
What were Marvel thinking?

This
He needs to dye his hair red.
Also are there any goats in Ragnarok?

First Thor and Avengers were his best look. The new hairdo is absolute crap. Looks like a greasy version of a high school girl's braided hair. Why could they not just let it flow, have him shave, and give him the damn helmet. He looked a hell of a lot more like Thor from the head up in Rush than he did in Thor. And the accent's all wrong. His Rush voice was better. It should be something like a Midatlantic accent not Australian.

I wish they had him speak with Shakespearean type expressions. Makes him seem like less of a meathead.

Stan's Norse myth knowledge was shitty and he couldn't find a lot of books about Norse myth in the 60's in the US since almost no one gave a shit about Norse myth as much as they did about Greek myth during those times.

So he then decided that fuck it he was going to do his own shit and then told Jack Kirby to do whatever and just go with it.

And Kirby always did his own designs without trying to be accurate to whatever he was adapting or making for example.

kirbymuseum.org/blogs/effect/caesar/

Also making their own unique version of Thor is also a good for Marvel to trademark their own version of the character.

I mean Loki also wasn't Thor's brother in the myths nor did he turned into a mortal, there weren't any Warriors Three, Sif didn't have black hair, etc...

Thor is more manly. Hemsworth looks like pretty fag.

>A NORSE god
>With no beard

You're a fucking moron, and the only reason he didn't have it in the comics is because it was easier to leave him bare. It's why comic costumes sucked so much cock, because the lines for boots and underwear are extremely simple to draw.

>needs more bright ass yellow boots and silly tin saucer 'helmets'
Thank fuck not a single one of you will ever work in any industry that deals in any form of visual media.

He looks 100% better without the beard though. Beards are only necessary to cover scarring or hide a weak chin.

Helmet worked great in that one short scene from the first movie. Also, CW Jay Garrick says hi.

I think he needs a better looking hammer.
Provided Hemsworth can separate himself from it.

Faggots have beards.

T. Manlet who can't grow or groom one

>Were the people working in Thor genuinely retarded?

You saw the first two and didn't immediately come to this conclusion?

What's wrong with it? It looks great and surprisingly comic accurate.

Besides, Bill already got the superior hammer.

>Fuck off to your IPA micro brewery, hipster faggot.

Oh this dude, his mom wants to fuck him.

Ryan Hurst would have been better.

I dug it.
Enough to become a comicfag, in fact.

I disagree with you but respect your right to argue.

>First Thor and Avengers were his best look. The new hairdo is absolute crap. Looks like a greasy version of a high school girl's braided hair.
This. Funny thing is Daisy Ridley apparently has the same style in The Last Jedi and it looks fine on her.

>mfw i enjoyed Thor 1 and 2 more than the Iron Mans and Cap: Civil War.

Hemsworth is a cool guy and I like him but he isn't leading man material.

only dark beards are good

if you are blonde or ginger shave that shit off