So we get another Snow Kino

also is Renner character suppose to be native?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NIg0OXKcynQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As far as i understood he isnt. He was married to native girl, but he is white.

Is this actually good or was this just the designated Rapestein pictures oscar nominee.

it's actually good

I thought it was good, but not great

No, the victims brother actually says something on the lines of "the only native part of you is your ex-wifeand the daughter you failed to protect."

I loved the film. Wasn't groundbreaking in any way but as a gritty murder mystery based in a rural area I thought it did everything it set out to do.

>also is Renner character suppose to be native?
No, but he clearly gets along with them very well seeing as his wife is native as is his son.

Is was suppose to be about two dying types people, the cowboy and the indian

Renner is obviously the cowboy

6/10

Feel like that flashback was too soon and so sudden. First 2 acts were easily 8/10, 3rd a 6/10. Kino ending, though

youtu.be/NIg0OXKcynQ
agreed

It features Elisabeth Olsens ass in a thong.

words of wisdom

>tfw no cute native gf

Yes, its a snow kino
But no he is not native.

the ass was fat

>also is Renner character suppose to be native?
No - the point is that his character is a 'cowboy' who is living alongside 'Indians'. The movie highlights how both of those cultures have died out, and they live secluded from society, in a place that is overlooked and rarely thought about.

>the security guys getting blown the fuck out at the end of the film

Hate that fucking shootout

This performance was literally 10/10

;____;

I liked it

Just saw it, 70% where good the rest filler. I did like the ending tho.

I liked it as well
It was really quick and dirty. From what I remember people just fell down after they were shot, it's not like in many movies where people fly backwards 6 feet when popped with a handgun.
And they missed, which was also a nice touch

ugh snow most boring ever

neither

Olsen empties an entire magazine at a guy's legs before he remembers to fall down and somehow Renner's rifle has the ability to send people flying 20 feet, it was so exaggerated as if it to wake the audience up