youtube.com/watch?v=p0fZW8jDJbo

God-tier musical score.

That's SOOOOOO anooying!

>dong dong dong
>DING DING DING DILLYDING
>dong dong dong
>DING DING TING TING TING
this the one: youtube.com/watch?v=2V-KLn_PgQg

Love it. It's almost like a stealth sequel to Highlander.
Lady director too, not that any SJW cunts would know it.
Sadly she died several years ago. Did some great Brit TV work too.

Unless you're a massive pleb you don't it shilled to you.

i am here to post a picture of a cartoon character and tell you why you're wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=aCI-bqs7XzE
This is kino. Also amazing soundtrack here. Crazy shit. Love it.

DAA NAA NAA NAA
>dingdingdingdongdongdongdingdingdin
NAA NAA NAA
>dongdongdongdingdingdingdongdongdong

HE WAS LICKING ME

Carlyle looked so creepy in this scene.

I don't even remember, but isn't this the first moment in the movie where it dawns upon the viewer/you what is actually going on there?

When this movie came out in theaters I took four different women on dates to it and banged each one, so if Robert Carlyle's in this thread I just want to say, Thanks.

Are there any other movies that change tone so drastically as Ravenous?

The Guest

Full Metal Jacket goes from a screwball comedy to a love story

Kill List has a fucking hard and sudden change in tone near the end.

10/10 would wendigo again, too bad all the different blu-ray releases look like hot garbage

DVD's stellar, it even comes with THREE different commentary tracks, which is ridiculous.

those are all included on the Shout Factory blu-ray

This movie dares to be something new, as opposed to following the usual grooves, and it works. It's set in the 19th century, but feels immediate. The music reflects this by blending old acoustic styles with touches of modern music sensibility. It pulls off both horror and comedy. Ives is magnetic. Boyd is a realistically rather than cartoonishly depicted coward, which is rare in movies.

Have tried to watch this for a while. No way to support it here and tpb link which I found was shit. Gonna try to dig more thanks for reminding of this.

How do you turn a movie date into sex? Just ask her to your place for a drink after?

>"yeah i hopped on the cannibal train so what"

>next scene

>"ABLOO BLOO BLOO I HATE THIS LIFE LET ME FREE YOU SO YOU KILL ME"

It's not a good movie.

It's a good movie.

I've always thought that, in his first few scenes as a cannibal, you can see that he's actually unhappy with it underneath and is masking that with forced enthusiasm.

>mfw there are vegans near me

The Birds starts of feeling like a comedy, then shifts into apocalyptic horror.

Hitchcock intentionally started with comedy movie tropes to put the viewer off balance, and to create a false sense of security.

praise jeebus

Just popped in to say this movie's absolute trash, bye.

makin me hungreh

why would you do that?

Cabin in the woods

This is because the curse of the wendigo works like a drug addiction, it takes you sky high then it drops you hard, so you can barely bear this state you kill again, this is why Ives was caught while licking the soldier's wounds, it had a withdrawal, Hart understood that that kind of life could have been a torture, so he choose to die, like many junkies who commit suicide.
For Ives it was different, he was weak and sick befor the curse, and probably he would have been sick again if he would have stopped to eat human flesh, he was also much younger than hart, so he found the will to face the downside of the curse to enjoy all the power and the strenght that it gives.

No, it goes
DAA NAA NAA NAAAA (naaa naaa)
DA NA NA NAAA (naaaa naa)

Been seeing this mentioned more often lately, about time it had its own thread. You're doing good work, user.

The guest, the birds, the cabin in the woods

It's a great movie.

Good man

From dusk till dawn.

>Sequel to highlander.

Please elaborate.

I think ive seen this movie over 50 times.

I posted about this film the other night and nobody even saw the fucking thing.
Prob were too busy wanking in the star wars generals.

>Day Sup Forums =gentlemen with good taste.

Severely underrated movie.

Drink before the movie, or go out and do something else afterwards, or just know each other well enough by that point. People expect a movie date to stand on its own instead of being part of the night and an opportunity for conversation.

Did she? That's really sad. For all of its tonal problems Ravenous is really well shot, and manages to look a lot like a classical Western in 1999.

Maybe Cabin in the Woods, I'm not feeling it for the rest of the suggestions. Ravenous changes tone from line to line where most of the other examples have a massive shift at some point in the film.