HAI HITLER!

HAI HITLER!

Man, he really went for it in that speech. Can't wait to see what shenanigans space Hitler will be up to in 8.

hai2u

ZEIG ZEON

SIEG HIEL SIEG HIEL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

>implying that earth hitler had an overlord and was just taking orders

>implying that earth hitler had an overlord

LOL, implying he didn't.

Idiot.

LADY IN THE RED COAT WHAT YA DOING WITH THAT BAG

The chance that I will ever spend even one cent on anything Star Wars ever again = 0.00%

wa la

>hail hitl0r

But they salute raising their fist in air: thats the commie salute mot the fascist one.

He gets locked in a room

What even is the ideology besides some vague reference to "order" ? Doesn't seem like something to get all worked up about.

Don't read into it too much. Wasn't meant that way.

I could swear that I saw non-white Imperials. Or was that in Force Awakens? Besides, it's fine. The Empire works as just human supremacist.

why did they make it so fucking obvious? it's so retarded

The problem is that when they made Star Wars it was filmed in Britain for the actual sets they had to build. Thus when hiring actors for minor roles they had a big litter of British white guys for the minor Empire Officer roles. And the Stormtroopers all wore helmets so you didn't know what race they were. In Force Awakens they had a "diverse" range of staff in the First Order from what I remember.

fuck disney for making the nazis into villains. what were they thinking (not much im sure)

This thread is really aggravating my history autism. Hux is an armchair general trained by video games, Hitler was a politician with some unimpressive combat experience.
That said his decisions were just as retarded.

>IM ACTING RIGHT NOW
from ex machina to THIS, what went so wrong...

Star Wars is shit, that's what happened

8 Star Wars movies and we still don't know why the Empire is actually evil.

He wasn't anything fantastic in Ex Machina, either. He's a mediocre actor that gets roles due to nepotism.