twitter.com/Stranger_Things/status/924480961559048192
youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0
discord.gg/WVwzUty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Bob
>The Slut's Next Victim Edition
>Previously: →

>The Slut's Next Victim Edition

kek, how low can Nancy "The Slut" Wheeler go?

Post the discord

How many will she impregnate before she is stopped?

Best adult: Bob
Best teen: Steve
Best kid: Max

>A welcome addition! xo
twitter.com/Stranger_Things/status/924480961559048192

>not handsome enough to pull off a gay beard

life is suffering

Is that Lana Del Rey?

>tfw no finn big brother

Chris pinesworth is fucking mike's mom!?

I never see the actor who plays Mike's dad at these events

He's napping.

cuuuuuute

>find the official spotify playlists of the characters
>'billy's pedal to the metal' playlist
>no 'rock you like a hurricane'
>no 'wango tango'
>includes 'from first to last' and 'cold war kids'

literally who the fuck was in charge of making these?

post discord

lmao that's horrible

>muse

the fuck?

yeah someone post it while everyone is sleeping

intro sounds like his father desu

***Ruins your Season story arc***

diversity crew should have been killed by eleven.
no reason. just kill this off.

What a face

>receeding hairline

d-does that mean I too can make it?

it means you can at least play Superman

>cucked on the red carpet too

>It helps to see a more human side of Billy, but the best scene with him, hands down, is when he runs into Karen Wheeler (Cara Buono). The two share a brief (and hilarious) moment of flirtation that many fans are hoping will be revisited in season three. That chemistry between Cara and Dacre was there from the start, though. "I took a picture of Dacre at the read-through," Cara reveals. "We were sitting next to each other, and he was just so charming and handsome and lovely, so I said, ‘I just want a picture to commemorate this moment.’ I didn’t know what they were planning, because they tell you things are going to happen one way and then they save it for another season. So when the scene came up, I thought, This is very interesting going on with Karen Wheeler! It was just a lot of fun to shoot it. We all tried not to laugh. Dacre is a phenomenal actor and very, very sexy."

>"That scene is an instant classic," Shawn adds. "The way Dacre takes that cookie at the end was not scripted. Dacre improvised, kind of like Brando with the peach in A Streetcar Named Desire, to make it something kind of animalistic and dangerous, but also, 'I need to have sex with him right now.' All of that in one!"

>But don't expect Billy to get a total redemption story in season three. "I think something far more sinister is going to happen," Dacre shares. "It’s resting at the surface level to an extent, so I think a lot of stuff is going to happen. I would like to see Billy fall in love. That would humanize him even more and be a contrast, if something more sinister does happen and we’ve got this love story happening on the sidelines. I don’t write the show, obviously, but the Duffers are extremely collaborative."

Guys...

It's happening. Season three confirmed Graduate homage.

>instant classic
I love how they love that scene

Billy gonna get that Mummy Wheeler punani

fat arms

I'm glad Pete Holmes is getting work and got to have two bit parts this season. This guy and the barb-look-a-like.

>I would like to see Billy fall in love.
How many new love stories will Season 3 introduce? 3?

Post the discord

you should all be killed

THERE IS NO DISCORD THERE NEVER WAS A FUCKING DISCORD ITS A FUCKING LIEE

>tfw the kids will start talking about losing their virginity in just a few seasons
STOP
NO
NO

he is in love with himself. Actors are dumb.

4 more years for me

He is already in love with Steve, user.

Only because you named the file "King Steve" will I share the rarer, more superior version. no one else save please

lies, check the archives

My headcannon is that she actually brainwashed those people with her power of illusion and that they're her unwilling slaves.

More like Rod Stewart

there is
i saw it myself once

yeah they are gonna humanize him for sure. Maxine will start calling him a faggot in front of everybody, knowing he won't do shit and pulling a syringe out of the pocket taunting him with "do you want more sleepy, Billy?" then he will run to his room to ring Steve, that will run to cuddle with him. Maxine will then join 008 band as the driver but whenever one of the crew says "You drive, Max", Maxine will correct them "You zoom, Max"

kek

she got btfo'ed by finn himself

>Mad Max "I zoom..."

Far better

Another possibility to redeem the character is him being a nicer older brother:
>Maxine screams in the bathroom and Billy runs to his help.
>After seeing that everything is ok and Maxine has told Billy not to worry, while leaving he says
>"I worry about you, Max. I worry a lot."
As a good and caring brother would

Nah man, he's gonna die heroically protecting Mike's mum.

Quick rundown?

She’s stupid, she actually only needs to wait for 3 years and 1 month

>tfw in the discord and I don't understand what's so special
seriously, I've been browsing Sup Forums for about a week, only heard of stranger things a week ago and never used discord in my life. Is being invited to the discord some great honor?

Also where is eleven? Asleep again?

You mean a year and 1 month? He's Canadian mate, she could fly up there and hit it at 16 and it would be ok.

i thought mohawkguy was a good actor tbqh

He lives in LA though, where the age of consent is 18.

Sushhhh don’t give her idea

the pedo is probably working

He’s still living in Vancouver

How do we save King Steve?

Oh I had no idea, I don't follow him on social media. I just assumed he lived in LA because he he has work.

I'm guessing the others live there

You’re in he discord? Send link

nope milly lives in atlanta
so does Joe if I recall correctly

Nope, maybe Millie part-time lives there but even then the kids all go back to their homes and only travel to atlanta to shoot

are we tracking down where the kids live? what’s going on here

Wouldn't feel right. Someone was getting really pissed off yesterday when a few of us new people joined. Can't you check the archives for an invite?

Also what's the big deal about being in it? It's not that interesting tbqhwyf

I see what you did there

Nope, I just remember someone asked her in an interview and she said she didn't really live anywhere and the kids talk about going home in interviews.
Youtube is filled with videos of people approaching them too, that shit's weird as fuck.
I just went as far to regurgitate some information I heard because people seem to think LA is where shit gets done but if you look at recent media a lot of their stuff gets shot in Atlanta. That place is coming up as being new-Hollywood... even cartoons are being made there now.

RESPECT AND RESPONSIBILITY

a lot the old invites show “invalid channel” or some bullshit

saved :^)

>so does Joe if I recall correctly
I seem to remember reading Joe was a local hire in Atlanta and they did a lot of digging and somehow came across the gem.

>she said she didn't really live anywhere
I remember that. She said she lived in Atlanta, LA and London. Both Atlanta and LA are shitholes so I don't know why anyone would voluntarily live in them.

>That place is coming up as being new-Hollywood
huh I wonder why that is. maybe it's cheap to film there. they have the busiest airport in the world, but besides that it sounds a bit odd

I believe it's because of the tax incentives, the different types of locations you can shoot in and the weather isn't all that bad so you can shoot comfortably all year round.

Is this good for razor burn?

>>"I took a picture of Dacre at the read-through," Cara reveals. "We were sitting next to each other, and he was just so charming and handsome and lovely, so I said, ‘I just want a picture to commemorate this moment.’ I didn’t know what they were planning, because they tell you things are going to happen one way and then they save it for another season. So when the scene came up, I thought, This is very interesting going on with Karen Wheeler! It was just a lot of fun to shoot it. We all tried not to laugh. Dacre is a phenomenal actor and very, very sexy."

>tfw Cara Buono wants your dick IRL

Thank god, I'm not the only one who thought of RotLD.

so I just finished the first episode of season 1.
does it get better?
the writing seems to be terrible.
netflix really needs some higher standards.
should I keep watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

*wheezes*

Who DID this?!?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

>Dacre improvised

supporters of own-idea btfo

I also see what you did there

holy shit. reads like a fanfiction, but actually true. if it hasn't already happened, they're gonna plow for sure at some point.

they’re 30 minute links

someone just post one jesus

fuckers

that second photo honestly looks shopped though wtf

Season 2 was an absolute pain to get thru

Season 3 will be better, right ? Or will The Duffers continue believe their own hype and let it become of a mere parody of itself?

discord.gg/WVwzUty

act fast

Giv milk mommy

11 is mtf tran.

>Cara wants his dick
I can relate

>>I need to have sex with him right now!

Same

No, it's not.

>not a webm
You fucked up.

st general ded now

Imagine the godly paizuri.

It's been dead for awhile, it just dies off more during the week.