Did anyone else see this powerful film about one of the most tragic days in American history?

Did anyone else see this powerful film about one of the most tragic days in American history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=3hqQ076_bFc&t=4s
apnews.com/31fe75346ad147ba9db0396d62aa741d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The event that ruined the world

>I will be able to sustain myself forever on the tears of libcucks from this single day

Glorious.

No one cares about Burgerland and your stupid fucking politics. Nuke yourselves.

Why are americans so silly?
>Be american
>Be silly
Every time, how do they do it?

Yeah, like all rightards you keep talking about the election because it's the only victory you've ever had, even though it's backfiring on you BIGLY right now. Not surprising you have to cling to the scraps.

You mean the time when Bernie got screwed by Hillary?

Some refer to it as the modern 9/11.

>hillary is good

Hillary is a piece of shit and the democractic party needs an enema.

I prefer this groundbreaking short video montage t b h
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

NOBODY is saying that Hillary is good you delusional fuck, people are saying that you keep bringing up Clinton because it's all you have now that the current presidency is a shit show that backfired on his supporters.

>Yeah, like all rightards you keep talking about the election

did right wing people make the film in OP? seems like someone can't get over it alright lmao

>it's backfiring on you BIGLY right now.
in what way?

Leave, libtard newfag.

This. In the deluded mind of the Trumphead, laughing at an idiotic president being a complete failure is equated with "crying."

>nuke yourselves
gods i wish we would.

>brags about harvesting tears
>starts crying when people with different political views show up
C L A S S I C

Make me, crybaby, what are you gonna do? Cry some more?

>implying right wingers have ever made a good film

The modern classic 11/8/16 was made by these sixteen legendary filmmakers:
Duane Andersen
Don Argott
Yung Chang
Garth Donovan
Petra Epperlein
Vikram Gandhi
Raul Gasteazoro
J. Gonçalves
Andrew Grace
Alma Har'el
Sheena M. Joyce
Daniel Junge
Alison Klayman
Ciara Lacy
Martha Shane
Elaine McMillion Sheldon
Bassam Tariq
Michael Tucker

>libtard newfag
You drumpfkins are the newfags here, sweetie

>y-you're the one crying!

SEETHING

You clearly are, newfag.

>Implying we weren't right wing before that

Who is we?

56 million Trump-loving newfags. Terrible.

I might be able to discuss it if you give me a means to watch it without giving netflix my hard-earned shekels OP

it was worth it, the libtears are saltier than ever

I don't think Trump is a good president but I'd rather have a buffoon who doesn't get anything done than a wall street whore.

your words can't hurt me mister

Literally all 'who?'

The wall street whore is not a problem anymore, she's too old, too corrupt and done, no point in bringing her up anymore. The buffoon, on the other hand, might constitute a problem in the future.

>we

"We" weren't. I don't think you newfags even remember libertarian era of Sup Forums and the hate towards bush.

>all rightards you keep talking about the election
>implying

>voting in a moron who has completely erased the legitimacy of the Republican party and ensured the GOP will never win another presidential election was worth it because "librul tears"

It's people like you who make me ashamed to be Republican.

>Vikram Gandhi

Be honest user did you make this one up

That's great though. You might get Bernie if he's still alive.

>libertarian era of Sup Forums
Never hapened, newfag.

He's not going to accomplish anything else, but he already created a problem by putting Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. We need this Russian angle to pan out so that it renders his Supreme Court decision invalid.

You wouldn't know, you just used "we" unironically. In an imageboard.

>We need this Russian angle to pan out so that it renders his Supreme Court decision invalid.
any day now!

Sorry, couldn't hear you over Manafort being indicted and George Papadopolous wearing a wire! Sweat more, fattie!

>Manafort being indicted
I forgot Trump was an elected official in 2004.

what prononun would you use to describe a majority you're part of, my sweet little angel?

>We hired this guy knowing he works for the Russians.
Nice defense!

Peep the bottom

There is no such thing as "we" in an imageboard, if you weren't an election newfag you'd know that. Speak for yourself or don't speak.
Also, appealing to majority? That's not an argument.

>he's too young to remember Ron Paul

The one thing that proves your newness is how you keep saying "newfag" as if that's something someone who's been here for a while would unironically say. You're trying too hard.

>Never hapened, newfag.

So you're literally trying to re-write history?

go to bed, Barron

>We hired this guy knowing he works for the Russians.
Nice defense!

Prove he knew?

Why is the "left" in america trying to get Trump impeached? Doesn't Mike Pence come after him?

Why is the "left" in america so dumb? Why do they dislike Bernie Sanders?

quite

Bernie Sanders can't into mathyoutube.com/watch?v=3hqQ076_bFc&t=4s

Give me proof that it happened, newfags.

>United Soviet Republics of America

>implying you cared about the 'legitimacy' of the republican party

jej

>spoonfeed me about when Sup Forums supported Ron Paul
Are you serious? Did you really get here in 2016?

There a torrent of this somewhere?

Did you know the term "newfag" was creates as a way to out people who had just came to the board and did not lurk before posting? I thought that was interesting

I never watch stupid thing, especially the political propaganda shit like this,

Stop shilling.

you didn't answer my question

I hope he did work with russia, just because you'll never get real proofs and be forever assblasted

I wish all Americans would be gassed, you retards need to stop shoving your retarded politics in every discussion.

So people are still mad about the sociopath politician not being elected as president over a sociopath businessman?

Because, either way, she would have been just as bad.

These are the same people who were hoping Ted "consume all gays in the hellfire of the almighty's judgement" Cruz would take the primaries instead of Trump. They're not a rational people.

We could have prevented this

Fuck off retard, lurk before posting. And stop using "we" in an imageboard, it's fucking pathetic.

This. You should've voted for Hillary.

Fucking newfag.

2018 is going to be a great year for licking rightie tears.

Shut up you fucking neoliberal cuck.

just like 2016 was?

As a non-American she would have been a lot worse. Since the US' backing of the Syrian rebels has tailed off the Syrian civil war is winding down (coincidentally so are IS' operations) which means there's some hope of an end to the flow of refugees. Hillary would have fucked Syria hard and continued her path of destruction through the Middle East.

i have yet to use "we" in an imageboard, i'm not the first user you replied to, but i don't see why its use wouldn't be justified

>Ted "consume all gays in the hellfire of the almighty's judgement" Cruz

I remember a couple of "left-wing" commentators wanting Cruz to win instead of Trump. Jesus Christ.

>erased the legitimacy of the Republican party

Diminished it, maybe, but if the Democrats had any legitimacy to begin with they wouldn't have lost to an outsider hated by his own party.

>(coincidentally so are IS' operations)

Makes you think.

Pence would be about as effective at passing anti-gay legislation as Trump has been at passing anti-transgender legislation.

apnews.com/31fe75346ad147ba9db0396d62aa741d

Read: Not at all.

People just want Trump out because he's a buffoon.

>Still no proof
Typical libtard newfags, bet you came here during the election.

There is no we in an imageboard. It's just you and me. You shouldn't speak for anyone else. This is imageboard etiquette 101 and one of the reasons people should lurk before posting.

>keeps talking about the election
This is why Republicans keep losing political positions.

>etiquette on an imageboard
wow, that's sad

epin delusion kid. how many branches of government do you control again?

this ism ostly just peopel geting phones

>She is so far ahead of the poll she ia not even running
>IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

WELL, WHICH IS IT?

>it's the only victory you've ever had
Democrats have lost 1000+ seats at the state and federal level under Obama

>sad
But that's wrong you fucking idiot, just because your ilk treats this place as a dumpster since you have accounts somewhere else doesn't mean everyone does.

ok sweetie

When did Ukrainians become Russians?

that looks like people lurking not posting. probably for some event too, like pepe getting into the news.

Actually demcorats have lost a lot more seats in the last 10 years then republicans. as in the democratic party is not a regional party of the NE and left coast.

>Current Users: 214,608

>I don't lurk before posting and think online etiquette is sad why does people keep telling me to get out and go back to where I came from?

this, I fucking hate that graph every time it gets posted to """prove""" anything

uhm okay honey lmao

How's that repeal and replace Obamacare going? How about those tax cuts? How is it that Republicans can be in power and STILL fail this hard? You make yourselves so easy to mock.

The fact Trump won just shows how completely out of touch Hillary was. The Democrats need to shake it up. It's fucking baffling that Trump campaigned on 'no more wars, troops removed and blahblahblah' as a Republican and Hillary was the 'First thing I'd do is declare war on Iran' as a Democrat. Yeah, I know, Obama bombed tens of thousands of people but he can go 'well a Republican started the war lmao'.

Of course, Trump realised being POTUS isn't like running a company where you order somebody to do something and it gets done. He also realised you can't just pull back tens of thousands of troops from a warzone and expect it to go well. So on, so forth.

If Trump wins a 2nd term (and I don't care if he does or doesn't) then the Democrats need a complete purge. New everything.

This sweetie shit is facebook tier. Tag a group while you're at it, or go there instead.