Star Wars : The Last Jedi

I've seen it. AMA.

Who dies in the movie?

Why do you lie on the internet?

>in b4 extremely vague answers and subject switching
accurately describe the entire plot in a post that reaches the character limit

Rose's sister (the asian lady). Many X-Wing pilots.
Leia's state is left ambiguous at the end of the movie.

No problem. I'll answer to more specific questions first than i'll do it.

I'm writing the plot.

Act 1

The movie starts right after The Force Awakens. We see ships escape from the explosion of Starkiller Base, and entering an enormous First Order ship (a triangle-shaped one).

It's Snoke's command ship. After that we see Hux entering a room, and we hear Snoke talking to him, but we don't see him. He asks for Kylo Ren's immediate presence.

Cut to Kylo Ren (half ?) asleep in a medical bay, and being healed. Someone wakes him up and tell him that Snoke is waiting for him. He gets up angrily, pick his replacement clothes (how he got is helmet back and new clothes is unexplained in the movie), and goes to Snoke.

Snoke blames him for his failure, and says that Kylo's identity is no longer under protection in the First Order ranks to punish him. He sends him on a mission to hunt down the Resistance on their base. He asks him to kill Leia, as a form of apology to him.

More ?

> Leia's state is left ambiguous at the end of the movie.
But what's the point? We already know her state.

go on

the movie was made before Carrie died.
She is in some kind of coma.

someone want more ?

Why'd you choose to watch it?

what happens in snoke's throne room with rey?

>Kylo's identity is no longer under protection in the First Order ranks
I don't understand what that means, pls explain
t. brainlet

ok !

Kylo's identity was not known in the first order, no one knew he was actually Ben Solo.
Snoker orders that this secret shall not be a secret anymore.

He tries to "seduce" her by giving her visions, some are real, and some others are fake. I'll talk about it in detail when i'll write the plot. He then tries to suck away the force in her, to use it as his own power, to help him grow stronger.

> the movie was made before Carrie died.
I know. But we KNOW she won't be in the next movie, no need to keep the ambiguous coma ending, just kill her, would be more dramatic too.

I can't even remember these characters that's how forgettable Force Awakens was.

No you haven't.

Were there any details of who snoke is (as in a back story)?

How the movie ends? describe the final scene.
Who is Rey?
Who is Snoke?

Yeah I have a question, proof or fuck off

After that, we see the Resistance preparing the evacuation of their base. Finn is still asleep in a tank, and is loaded into a ship. We see random shots of Resistants fleeing the base, including Poe, Leia, and then Rose (new character) and her sister hugging themselves and wishing luck to both of them. The first ships evacuate the ground, but when they prepare the jump to lightspeed, a big Star Destroyer comes and stop them, along with regular ones and a lot of other ships.

The big Star Destroyer has a big cannon that points to the planet and shoots, like a "bullet rain" if you see what i mean. (Pardon my english). The base is destroyed, and the Resistants who were still there die. The fight begins. Leia tries to supervise the fight but the Resistance is getting crushed. Rose's sister dies in the battle.

We see the Kylo Ren shot from the trailer. He is actually destroying the hangar of a Resistance ship. He feels Leia, and Leia feels him through the force. He doesen't shoot the "control bay" where he assumes Leia is, but a random Tie Fighter ends up doing it. That's when he is all teary-eyed in his cockpit during the trailer.

At the same time, Poe is with a bunch of Resistants in a ship and watch the scene in horror as he can't do anything. He disobeys Leia's orders (she doesen't want him to go alone and try to be a hero etc...) and tries to go to his X-Wing to fight, but the hangar (and the X-Wing) is destroyed by Kylo (in the bit I described earlier). Before that, he asks that a mechanician (Rose) looks after Finn for him, as he was near his med-tank (that's not the exact word).

The Resistance is about to die when a ship comes out of lightspeed and saves the day. It's one of the remnant ships of the New Republic, with Oldo controlling it (The purple haired woman, Laura Dern).

The remaining Resistance ships flee while Oldo's ship holds them off, then runs away too.

We're now around 20 minutes into the movie.

Rey is a Kenobi
Snoke is Mace Windu (the twist of the movie)

more?

Bullshit. They wouldn't dare.

> Snoke is Mace Windu (the twist of the movie)

not much, we just learn that he feeds himself of the force, and that's why he wants Rey. We also learn that he is really, really old and has seen much (that bit is like when the orange alien in Force Awakens says she has seen a lot of things)

this is not me.

Rey is quite literally, no one. I'll explain it the plot.
Snoke's identity is left unknown.

>Snoke is Mace Windu
bullshit, mouse would rather eat it's own shit rather than reference the prequels

This is not me. Jar-Jar is Snoke.

do not believe this person.

Snoke is a force ghost of Sheev Palpatine that ate the force ghost of Anakin Skywalker (post redemption) in order to create a physical form

Now that's just retarded.

This is actually good go on

thats literally a rehash of Episode V opening scenes, I belive you.

who wants more ?

i'll do it now so you can have the answer before someone else says false things.

Rey's parents don't matter at all. We don't learn her family name. We just know that her mother was a random person. It is implied her father was a stormtrooper (we see a shot of young Rey, her mother and a stormtrooper) but he could be a random person too.

Rey is described as a manifestation of the force, that she was "The Awakening", and that's why force sensitive people (Luke and Snoke) were looking for her, but with unclear reasons (to train her ? to kill her ? etc...). We see, still in a vision, the dead body of her mother. We don't know if Luke or Snoke killed her, but Snoke wants her to believe that Luke did it (what i said earlier about the false visions). We then see Young Rey fleeing whatever planet she was on in a ship, sitting next to someone that we don't see. And then we see the shot when she is left on Jakku with the fish-faced man, and the ship going away from Force Awakens.

aaand that's not me, again.

fuck yeah give me more

What was Snoke doing when Sheev was around? That's all I want to know.

>he feeds himself of the force, and that's why he wants Rey

and the cliches just keep on going, this is some lazy fucking writing, anyone who thinks Star Wars is good beyond the original trilogy (hell, even episode VI was pretty shit) is fucking retarded

>So Rey flees the planet on a ship and we see the dead body of her mother but yet she's on Jakku thinking her parents will show up...come on you can do better than that.

me

Don't bother correcting the others. It's just a waste of time. Just type out the plot.

Star wars was never good. I honestly don't know why it's such a cult.

Now this is pure bull Rey is on Jakku thinking she'll meet her parents again but we see her mother dead?

We don't know, but we are led to suppose he was too weak to do anything, and that's why he needed to drain "force".

she didn't knew that her mother died.

okay i'll continue

not op but desu she never talks about her parents in TFA, but about her family

Who's Snoke
Does Luke use his green lightsaber?

IV is good man, V is already kinda silly, VI really fucking pushed it to what it would eventually become, one of the worst endings ever

Yeah, jsut type out the rest of the 'plot' dude. Not sure that I believe you have seen it, but I enjoy reading these things anyhow

Post the whole plot

Do you have a PayPal account?

Post the fuckin plot. We're waiting

Is Luke evil?

Lol no.

Why tf do people still think Disney is going to make Luke cashcow Skywalker a baddie?

Luke's green saber is hiding inside of R2 and he's going to catch it in the air when he's in a tight spot in Star Wars IX. Screen shot this post.

The movie tries to make the viewer believe that Leia is dead twice (or three times if you count the end). We don't know her fate after this scene, but she is alive and well, she left the controll room/bay/whatever when she felt Ben.

After what's left of the Resistance flees the First Order, we cut to the island where Rey and Luke are. We get shots of the island, and then a shot of Rey approaching Luke, still with the saber in her hand. She gives it to him as she moves back, and he looks her as she just killed someone in front of him.

Luke asks her some questions (How did you get this, who are you, etc...), then throws the saber back to her and asks her to leave. He walks away. She is frustrated and follows him, trying to motivate him, and that they need him. Luke ask who is they, and finally sees the Falcon. He turns to Rey, and then cut.

We then see Luke far away from the POV of Chewbacca and R2D2. Some porg comes to them and Chewbacca chases them (They are barely in the movie, except for one who follows them in the end). Luke comes and meets Chewie and R2 in an "emotional" moment (the force theme/luke's theme plays at this moment) We then cut to a night scene, around a campfire. Lukes asks questions to Rey about herself, how she discovered she had the force, and says that he won't train her. Rey gets kinda angry and leaves them.

Is there actually a giant sloth like creature or was that all bullshit?

Shit. This sounds legit. Wtf mouse-house snipers are getting in position.

post all of it

go on

Does Reylo happen?

Do they make the gay romance a thing?

see and He uses it at the end against Kylo/Ben.

No. We don't know who killed Rey's mom and she believes it's him. But he is not evil.

No.

There's strange sloth looking creatures on the island but we don't really see them. They are just standing there, as if they were sleeping.

Not really

No

going back to it

Don't act like Disney isn't pushing the anti-white male narrative. They are.

Also when it comes to SW people like villians more than heroes. Just look at nerdcons where for every one person dressed up as someone from the rebellion there's 100 Darth Vaders, Biker Scouts, clone troopers, Stormtroopers, Darth Mauls, Boba Fetts, etc.

don't stop

I'd rather be Darth Vader than fucking Bail Organa or wtv. It would be anti-white male if they gave the role of Finn to a white man. That would be the day western civilisation fucking dies

is rey still a mary sue?
if yes is it worse than the first movie where she can do absolutely everything?

harder daddy

I can't find them anywhere, but pre-production drawings posted here about a year ago showed Finn was originally white.

Is Kylo headed for a redemption? Does it explain why he turned to the dark side/destroyed Luke’s temple?

>No JewJ Abrams

>Rian Kino Johnson

No. It'll be better.

is finn gay?

There's a reason they didn't go through with it. Finn is a pathetic character and the story wouldn't change if he were killed in the next movie.

Kylo Ren is the male protagonist. The trilogy is about him coming back to the light side

We then cut back to the Resistance in their command ship, where we find out Leia is alive. She reunites with Oldo, who is an old friend, and Poe.

Rose learns that her sister died, cries, than kinda forget about her for most of the movie. Finn awakes from his sleep while Rose is crying. She admires him, as he did great things for the Resistance, but he still sees himself as a coward. She helps him walk and lead him to Leia/Oldo/Poe. Poe hugs him, and Leia thanks him. Oldo does not appreciate him, as an ex-stormtrooper. Finn directly asks about what happened, and about Rey. Leia tells him that she has defeated Kylo Ren and that she is searching for Luke (she doesen't know she found him). We get a moment like in Return of the Jedi when Han learns Luke is a jedi, and it is supposed to be funny.

Leia sends Finn on an urgent mission, as he knows how the First Order works. She asks him to go undercover to destroy the First Order's big destroyer (the one with the big gun, not snoke's one). He agrees directly, and Rose asks to come with him for no particular reason (maybe she got nothing left to loose, etc... who knows).

Finn was always gay, user. Even before he came on screen, he had already taken 22 hollydicks up his arse

sounds great up to this point.

Sup Forums is wrong about a movie once again

Does Kylo Ren get redeemed?

As fucking usual.

It seems like she has much more of a character in this one than in Force Awakens, but she is -much like anakin- a whiny brat.
She seems a bit more powerful than in FA, but now it's more logical as she has been trained. It's not as non-sensical.

Yes, yes, and yes.

No.

Yes.

you have literal down syndrome

>Snoke is Mace Windu

>Rebel base is attacked by Empire and Rebels are forced to evacuate
>young force sensitive person finds an old Jedi master who is reluctant to train them and refuses it at first because he still remebers the fall of his last student
it's literally Episode V, yeah, sounds fucking splendid you moron

John Boyega said on twitter or something Finn was still a virgin.

actually its fetal alcohol syndrome you pathetic cuntwhistle

Luke Skywalker eats the force ghost of Dexter Jettster.

More?

Just tell me

Does Luke die?
Is Anakin in this?

Yeah, he's never put his dick in anything. Poor faggot.

Kek

Fuck yes. Sounds good. Go on. Post the whole plot

No, and in some way, yes. Luke talks to Anakin's, Obi-Wan and Yoda's ghosts, but we only hear their voices.

these are the only leaks ive been 90% sure are accurate. its ESB+ROTJ in one film

hell yeah. Redeemed Ben Solo is gonna be an insane money maker for Disney. great move

Do what’s the explanation then user?

Are the porgs ewoks 2.0 or not?

how much force tree bullshit is true?

Even better. I just read somewhere Tumblrfags hate him.

OP, who's the main couple now? I remember John Boyega getting interviewed about the romance and he says that it's different. What's the romantic angle? I'm curious. Is it Reylo? FinnRey? FinnPoe? PoeRey?

no

yea and he'll swap his evil red cross saber for a kosher blue star of david saber

>shipping