Can Nightcrawler or Azazel for instance teleport inside of people?

Can Nightcrawler or Azazel for instance teleport inside of people?

Or is this a no-go?

It would be very painful

For who?

Man, that's thinking SMALL. He can not only teleport himself inside of a person, he can teleport a whole living shark inside of that person.

Basically I am just wondering why he doesn't teleport his fist inside of every bad guy that they encounter. That's basically a mortal wound.

>That's basically a mortal wound.
I think you found your answer

And yet he clearly had no issue with teleporting a shark inside of the Blob.

he's a nice guy and X-Men do not kill, except for when they do.

alternate reality blob and Kurt

Ultimate Marvel was the edgelord universe.

So he can, he just chooses not to punch reality displacing holes into people.

UFF & USM were good tho.

>he can

As far as I know, the 616 Nightcrawler can't teleport into solid matter or he's fucked

Yes, exactly. He's a decent guy. He doesn't want to kill people because he views it as amoral and illegal. You know... like people do. Like almost everyone does, which is why we have a functioning society.

He's Catholic

But the X-Men engage in outright illegal or extralegal activities, against non-human entities.

I can't imagine that there would even be any sort of charges that theoretically could be filed against him for punching out the heart of Thanos, for instance.

Thanos is not only not human, not a citizen, but presents a prevailing threat to said society that you beholden.

Killing is absolutely fine under Catholic doctrine, so long as you have the moral reason to engage in it. Further, indulgences are still a thing and were most prevalent when killing and other sins needed to be justified.

That's true, he can teleport inside people bigger than himself tho since they're not solid on the inside.

but try that trick on something smaller and denser like a robot and you get...ancient spoiler for X-Men Second Coming

>can't TP inside of denser objects

Huh, that makes sense.

That's Age of Apocalypse Kurt in 616.

He's a nice guy. He wouldn't want to live his life that way.

why doesn't Magik cut everyone in half with portals

You are looking for excuses and loopholes to kill. To do harm. For no gain other than it might be a badass moment.

If it lives, then something has a purpose for it. Thanos has the potential to be a very well renown hero(people have fought for his reputation), but not if you outright kill him through weaseling out of your alignment.

Now there's the real question. She certainly does seem like she'd be ruthless enough to do it. I can't recall her ever doing anything like this. If I were a writer handling her, my explanation would be that that's not how her powers work; the portal can't close while there's something still mid-way through it. It needs to be clear in order to shut properly (which then could also be used as a plot point with people exploiting permanent portals by just laying down a length of wire through the gap or something).

Every Kurt outside of 616 is a cascading clusterfuck of how shitty can he be.

Ultimate was weird but still ok in the end. Then there's rape Kurt and Nazi Kurt. AoA's douche Kurt.

Oh wait I take that back. "What If Mystique Raised Kurt" - Kurt was an angel too pure for this world.

He can't teleport just his fist though, it's his whole body, and he generally had to know where he is going before hand.

This question would have been better asked with someone with a power set like The Spot.

That's some bullshit. Kurt always had to be careful not to bamf into places where he wouldn't end up in a solid object.

>AoA's douche Kurt
nah, he did have his moments

Like others pointed out, that's Ultimate Kurt. A lot of characters had their powers changed/generally buffed.
I believe 616 Kurt would die or lose a line if he did what op suggests.

Sexy Kurt thread?