Star vs Xfinity on Demand

WELP

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZkFwdG1mTk9NTHc/view
mega.nz/#F!I8JB2YpJ!I0z-v5YHVQMawe7w_g48IA
mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U
kametsu.com/topic/54690-megatorrent-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-1080p-webrip-cc/?page=6#comment-526844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get him on your side

What did he mean by this?

Ludo wasn't all bad back in Season 1, but he's gotten far more cruel and outright evil as Season 2 has progressed. Glossaryck was probably trying to appeal to that guy who gave his minions milkshakes instead of starving them near to death.

Can someone with Xfinity on Demand stream the episode on their computer?

Please Glossaryck is not like that he's using Ludo to power up Star.

Marco.

>Both Marco and Star turn evil
>Final episode is Star vs the Forces of Good

Just watched it, Glossaryck spends the episode teaching Ludo basic stuff. Ludo learns to levitate an apple. At the end Glossaryck says he is on no ones side and Toffe laughs evilly.

>Ludo is a better student than Star
For fuck's sakes Star.

To Star's credit, Ludo is much older than her.

So is there a way to watch these without xfinity?

Should've mentioned that Glossaryck is completely unenthusiastic teaching Ludo and Ludo sees Glossaryck as the dad he never had.

Get someone with Xfinity on Demand to stream it.

Someone please post a MEGA or Google Drive damnit

Seconded. Even with shit quality, I just wanna see it.

Someone would have to break Xfinity on Demand's web application to extract the video, which may have been done before, but won't get set up in the 4.5 hours until TV airtime.

Your best bet is getting someone stream the application.

What about Watch Disney XD?

That might also work, I'm not sure whether Watch Disney XD has the episode up yet.

THE MASTER DOES IT AGAIN

They use the same DRM as Spectrum. Hard to crack, the easiest way is to use HDMI capture card.

Not yet. They'll have it in 20 minutes.

Jeez man

It's pretty great, here's the two he did before that one

>Ludo learns to levitate an apple
>Stars growing apple trees

Pft, fuckin wand poser

someone post the shit i would need to steam and i guess i can do it

Step one: get a capture card

>Not yet. They'll have it in 20 minutes.

Nice, thanks again delivery guy

Excellent

I have Xfinity so does that mean I have Xfinity on Demand too?

well i could log into the web app

You might be able to set up some software to stream your desktop, and then just play the episode in a browser.

VLC lets you record your desktop, but no guarantees

thats what im thinking

i have a burner twitch account i can use i dont think it will get burned in 10 minutes

that works

S02E18:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZkFwdG1mTk9NTHc/view
Hype levels are insane, click it quick before the link is overloaded.

Mega link in ~20m because Mega is ass and Mega's API is shit.

Looks like we wouldn't have any early leaks from Spectrum anymore, but Xfinity uses the same DRM system. If I'll figure out how to remove it on Spectrum, I'll apply it there too. Sadly, this shit is hard to crack, so early leaks of S2 are unlikely to happen.

and here we go

Thank you, great user

looks like there's no need to stream

sorry for making you go through the effort

Still processing :/

You can still download the file, and use a native video player like VLC.

You just can't play it using Google's in-browser video player.

Just click "download", Google's servers take their time when it comes to encoding videos.

jesus...

no worries ppl got it so thats good

Watching now

processing

come on google

I just decided i was going to go to bed now come on

MEGA from Kametsu:
mega.nz/#F!I8JB2YpJ!I0z-v5YHVQMawe7w_g48IA

has the artist given themselves a name yet?
Anyone recognize the style?

B-b-b-based is how you feel inside

sorry user I don't recognize the style

trying to look for it so you can credit them on the booru?

Thought it would involve Toffee channeling Ludo now that the last episode sort of indirectly ruled out Ludo's wand having Eclipsa, but it sort of makes Ludo seem like he hasn't learned shit by getting used by Toffee twice. Makes you wonder if he's literally hearing Toffee's voice from the wand (before being possessed) or if it's just a telepathic thing, because if it's the former that's kind of ridiculous stupidity right there even for season 1 Ludo.

More interesting than most Ludo appearances though. I am sad no physical Toffee appearance now, if ever this season.

twitch dot tv/justthedog
Streams up. Starting with Crystal Clear because OBS doesn't let me choose a start point on the file

Meant Ludo channeling Toffee. Same difference.

Also the spellbook lore and reappearance of levitating an apple was a nice touch.

yeah, and it makes it easier to organize illustrations on my computer.

Thank you truly. Bless you user.

just finished it

what the fuck come on

now I have to wait till next week to see the next one

Telepathic. There is some audible humming when the wand "speaks", but that's all.

Meanwhile on Spectrum...

>Ludo's wand having Eclipsa
She was encased in crystal in "Crystal Clear". I wouldn't be surprised if Toffee's goal is to bust her out and make a move on the Butterfly family

My guess, Toffee is trying to depose the Butterfly's and place monster sympathetic Eclipsa in power.

>digits

Is it actually letting you watch?

Looks like I'm late to the party. Upload time to Mega is killing me.
mega.nz/#!HwN13DoD!gIVh67D_V8PA_5g4YlOa7Dq0rmYu9T1Hxy43GGoBm6U

Just announcements. They are not downloadable yet. I think files are on the servers already, but they are useless without content keys.

not mine, it's from misseps and he can't get a token to play it
kametsu.com/topic/54690-megatorrent-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-1080p-webrip-cc/?page=6#comment-526844

Well seeing as he wasn't "released" until Eclipsa's chapters were unlocked, I'd say that' pretty likely.

Toffee calls Glossaryck "old man" and yet if Toffee's known for being immortal/if him being related to Eclipsa is still on the table, he's probably pretty fucking old too.

Everyone in this show is old as balls

Well dang. Who do I have to call about those keys?

Toffee's "fritz" is weakening the crystals. They were basically unbreakable, now they are just glass.

Toffee himself used crystals too, for Marco's cage. Looks like this guy likes using weapons of his enemies against them. Crystals, eye drones, magic wands.

Being Ludo is truly suffering

Secret Butterfly Minor House backstory episode? Possibly with a tragic end for the Heinous line?!

Return of Monster Arm? Whispers of power presenting Marco with a choice?

Fucking filler.

Star naively thinking that Jackie is the third wheel when it turns out she was that wheel all along. Bet she gets on some nerves too. Bet she's going to see the error of her ways and not be too happy about it. That or Jarco is fucking finished, finally.

License server. The files are AES-128 encrypted. Anyone with key (CDC) and half a brain can decode them. The problem is, keys are never disclosed in plain text.

There is a key embedded in m3u8 playlist's DRM metadata, but it's encrypted with license server's key. No way to decrypt it for clientside.

Then there is the one in license file, encrypted with user's machine key. This is the one you can decrypt, with a lot of effort. But license server will just refuse to give you license until it's airing time.

Yo what's up with these people and missing body parts. Toffee's missing a finger, and Eclipsa's fucking arm is cut in half.

Man, where'd you learn all this? Always blows my mind to hear about the technical side of digital media.

was good to know toffe is back.

Toffee confirmed for Eclipsa's monster elbow

they would have blasted her arm off at the elbow in order to separate her from her wand, making her vulnerable. It would probably be the only way to win.

>Eclipsa's fucking arm is cut in half
That's the gap between her dark glove and darker sleeve, where her light skin blends too well with the crystal to make out clearly at that resolution.

Toffee is back, fucking finally.

Man,ludo has some daddy issues

Mostly, googled a lot.

I set up a debugging proxy (Charles, my friend from the times Facebook games were both cool and hackable), enabled MITM on https, looked at the requests and responses. Googled what I have seen. Found Adobe's documentation on Adobe Access DRM system. Realized that they use ASN1-like encoding for DRM metadata, license requests and responses. Opened them to look at the insides.

And this is where I am now. Looking at the inputs, trying to recreate what the black box of player app does to get the content decryption key.

I decompiled APK of Android app and SWF of web player already, but there is just another black box inside. The decryption is done by binary lib for Android, and Flash Player itself for PCs. And I'm definitely not reverse engineering binaries. If anyone here is competent enough to do that, contact me.

The reason Disney XD app is so leaky: they don't bother with protecting their keys. And that's a right thing to do actually. No matter how hard is your DRM, any "real" releaser will defeat it with a HDMI capture card. And regular pirate will just click "download" on his torrents, not knowing how much effort was wasted on protecting this content.

I think that's an error. If you zoom closer it looks like her arm is bent toward her chest.

Glossaryck is playing some kind of three dimensional chess shit here. The joke is that Toffee thinks he's even a player, and isn't another pawn.

Glossaryck is preparing Star to fight Eclipsa

Also Slowed Bob just put out pic related

Looks like Idlecil, but they're working too fast to be idlecil.

along with this, he said he might do a comic

I'm partial to the theory that Eclipsa isn't actually evil, it's all just propaganda because she married a monster.

I love smug those two look.

Does this guy have a personal art blog I can follow?

Also, I'm pretty sure Toffee is like Eclipsa's son or something.

LORE SHIT
>The episode is set in a "monster temple," which Toffee knew about and Ludo didn't. Some statues in the background resemble Toffee.
>The spells Star uses are a combination of the ones written in the book and invented by others and those created herself by smashing random words together (some of which she uses more than once over the series after getting a feel for how they work). There was some questioning about whether it was one or the other; turns out it's both
>Does everyone in this show have parent issues or what?

Thanks a ton
Well there you have it folks, this one was a 10/10 episode, everything was great

"You need to really feel it; say it with conviction - LEVIOSAAAAAAAH!"

So, Sup Forumsfags, do you think S3 will help the show reach its true potential?

Or were the executives right when they canceled Wander Over Yonder after the second season?

See, now this is how you take a comic villain to the next level

Yeah, it's
slowedbob.tumblr.com

>Glosy is training Ludo to be a great magical princess because, fuck it why not, he has a wand, he has the book, he wants to learn
TOP KEK

>that second spoiler
Yannow that would make total sense if Toffee resembled either Eclipsa or her husband.
Toff looks nothing like them.

Marco's parents are great

>Ludo has serious daddy issues

Oh yeah, this is great

So, this guy genuinely has Queen Eclipsa just locked up in his crystals? Mystery solved? I'd have liked to see more of her. Maybe SHE'S the big bad, and Toffee's just been trying to re-instate her? Maybe she's the 'big bad' and 'evil' because she has a thing for dark purple and thought 'Wow, our starvation and fucking with monster popullations is kind of crazy and I want some of this big red monster dick. I'm gonna try and change some shit around.' And everything went wrong?