Do you respect Tony Soprano?

Do you respect Tony Soprano?

He was an unlikable violent retard

No. I respect Walter White more than I do Tony and i love The Sopranos. Tony was nothing but a big egotistical bully.

>dirty shitskin wop
No

No I don't respect Tony. I may be afraid of him, but I don't respect him.

Now Bacala is a man I can respect.

>first time on Sup Forums people are calling out tony and his crew for what theyre really like

Is this bizarro Sup Forums?

>kills a family member
>savagely beats up that poor barman
>attacks his own bodyguard
>is the worse husband ever
I havent seen the show in years so I'm sure I'm forgetting worse moments

Bobby was the only half decent human being on the show.

I respect Johnny Sacks.

Melfi?

Booty??

rite on broooo toni suckano dont even smoke weed lmao

>kills a family member
everyone he killed died for a good reason and usually it was their fault
>savagely beats up that poor barman
he had a good reason
>attacks his own bodyguard
to proof that he is not weak
>is the worse husband ever
he has unlimited access to pussy, he only did what every decent man would do

Tony was a traditional family guy while Walter was a sociopath.

Did you just suffered a stroke?

Me? I was routing for Leotard.

Both pretended they wanted the best for their families when in reality they only cared about them. But at least Walter was a man that accomplished greatness by his own brains and wit, whereas Tony muscled his way to the top.

The only issue I have with Tony throughout the entire season is the part where he is dating that Russian Girl and then she ends up dating one of his friends but they were over and they ended and the friend did the mature thing and come to him about it like an adult. Tony goes off the rails and beats the dude.

I think you gotta. He felt empty as fuck, surrounded by goons that weren't on his level. He had to act like an alpha 24/7, deal with mob life, family life, the FBI breathing down his neck. No wonder he had panic attacks, he was trapped in corner with next to no one he could truly confide in.

Ralphie was wrongfully killed.

And a *tip* to you my good sir

/thread

Melfi was a cunt

Discuss.

tony really did it for his family he had a code
walter killed out of fear and did what he did because he was an empty failure before meth so between a meth fag and a complex family man tony gets it

yes. for all his stress, issues, strife, even the shit he brings on himself in ways he can't see and refuses to, he keeps moving on and dealing with it. He won't just let somebody else take care of anything, he tries to delegate and everybody else fucks it up, so it falls on him. I don't think he really buys that "more is lost from indecision than wrong decision" though, just using it as another conversation tool to make him seem better than he is, manipulating always

and Furio literally dindu nuffin to his wife so what was his problem?

I always wanted him to get popped in the fucking head. Gotta give it to James Gandolfini for creating such an unlikable prick.

If your wife admits she was going to stray for something that was in your house with her several times, you know? That ring on her finger means you own her, that is literally the only reason for the ceremony and the legally binding contract

Respect isn't the word I'd use, but consider he reminds me of myself in all the bad aspects (repressed, violent and volatile) he was a wholly human character and just a fucked up human being.

The wife betrayed, not the loyal hench therefore the wife should be punished, which makes no sense since Tony is serially unfaithful.

I agree with you, I know Carm was in the wrong, but he's unable to view it that way, a perspective will refuse because he didn't come to it himself. It's just the way Italians, marriage, and how (most) relationships worked before 2000. You find your girl in bed with another guy, you get pissed at the guy for some reason, even though she told him she was single and just wanted to fuck, she betrayed you and gets away with it.

SHE WUZ A BEAUTIFOO KWEETCHA

>you will never be left in the motherfuckin' cocksuckin' wind

early on he seemed like badass, like whenever he'd get someone's face the fear felt real because he looked like a guy who was big and fat but also very strong
later on he became soft and decrepit looking and not as fearsome

>who was big and fat but also very strong

Tony and Christopher scenes really were the best of the series

It doesn't matter if I respect him as long as I'm loyal to my capo

I don't even remember why he killed Tony B

New York wanted him served on a platter for killing Phil Leotardo's brother and other soldier in their family that he killed on contract, Tony S. spared him a painful death by taking him out himself instead of letting Phil torture and kill him.

Sympathize? Yes.

Respect? No.

loyle

Italians are pretty god tier, too bad their mafia got teken down for their child trafficking mafia in pedowood

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm