abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

su-gemsorter.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-mUgtryz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEST GEM

Gems should go hiking

FUCK YOU

>finally watch the preview

Oh shit what happened to Connie's mom?

Connie's mom is pink diamond

Actual best gem

Why don't they make toys for this show?
>Muh funko
I said toys, there's already plenty of stuff for my trash can.

Post fan fusions!

Let's all take a moment to enjoy this last week where we can claim that Rose Quartz is, in fact, Pink Diamond.

Funko are toys, your personal opinions aside.
SU will probably never have a proper toyline; it doesn't have that kind of appeal.

Friendly reminder that BD is a potato nigger who wants to invade the Earth because of yet another famine

She was arrested for attempting to DESIGNATE her street.

yes and it was treated as a special occasion, and none of the characters went through any meaningful development and all acted like retarded memes because none of them actually have a point in the show at the moment and they all just do pointless retarded shit all day. episodes outside of steven's pov would work better to develop characters when they are going through important things away from steven, like Malachite, or Jasper after SWI, or Lapis and Peridot after Barn Mates. Just in general it would be nice to see Gems and other characters develop without having to do it all by interacting with Steven or by telling Steven how they did so while he was away.
They do it alright with the Rose flashback episodes.

Regardless of your opinion on best gem or whatever, can we agree that this is the main cast?

FUCKING PEARL FAGS.
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm betting Connie's mom will be fine at the end of the episode.
She'll just be mentioned to give Steven confused feeling about his own mother, like in Lion 3.

Best back

It's not about who gets to fuck Peridot, it's about who they get to fuck by self-inserting as Peridot.

This is the official main cast.

Has this been done with Blue Pearl?

>Jasper
>Main cast
heh

Gotta go with this

I mean, Greg is clearly the main character, and doesn't even have him.

I love Lapis Lazuli

I'm upset that Connie is there, but it evens out since Greg is there.
I'm still upset that we've never seen the entire main cast together.
More relevant than Lapis. Most Lapis episodes are about Jasper.

To be fair, we just had a lot happening the week before. They couldn't follow it up with happening and then more happening.

Maybe Hamethystfags should leave. All three of you.

she okay

The "everything being from Steven's POV" rule also forces almost every event that pushes the plot forward to have to happen by total coincidence , which is annoying and just makes the writing come off as lazy.

Better to do it with Greg I think.

Considering she pretty much did do that in the show. And Greg likes some big gems.

>Lapis didn't use her wings all throughout TNCG
>Steven wasn't around at all
Proof Lapis can only use her wings when aroused.

Holy fucking shit stop posting this.
We get it. A short haired girl rejected you. Boohoo.
High school will be over soon. Go shit up Sup Forums and leave us alone.

Steven is best gem, he is pure and loving.

Kill yourself, retarded lapiven fuck.

Or that the episode was just bad and HORRIBLY paced.

I love Lapithyst.

go fuck urself

how about that?

That's kind of the consequence when you name the show after the MC and have the premise be about his coming of age story.

Toys are a risky business, at least in the suits' minds

Aside from Steven all the gems are female + Connie, that would mean they'd have to produce female action figures, but they think (or know, i guess some would argue) that it's mostly boys that buy action figures, so they fear boys will be intimidated by the female element and won't buy anything. It's the same reason Avengers toys often didn't include Black Widow

Producers go autistically in detail over this shit, and if the show's success relied on toys' sales to compensate the production costs we'd be fucked. They make Funko figures because those cost peanuts in comparison

How can anyone be attracted to this character?
Literally every female in any anime looks EXACTLY like this with a different skin color, and most of them don't have borderline personality disorder.

>camping episode with a corrupted gem skin walker never

I will never understand why Connie upsets people.

I don't see why they couldn't make toys without changing the business model of cartoon.

Plus their proportions would make for very awkward figures.

Episodes that develop characters and have a point to them shouldn't be considered special or need cool down time between them, filler is not something that should be excused when the show already has too much of it and wasted potential and underdevelopment among all the characters as it is

>How can anyone be attracted to this
>Literally every female in any anime looks EXACTLY like this

I don't follow your argument

I'm gonna suck her whale dick.

How is /x/ these days?

That brought me back. Thanks Amyfriend.

That's exactly why, because she's generic waifu bait.

Remember, White Diamonds reveal is going to be extremely disappointing, probably just as, if not worse, than Yellow Diamonds was.

Is it really filler though?
Let's be real this ain't an anime. If the crew didn't want to make an episode, they wouldn't make an episode.

you love shit

she's usually at the bottom of popularity polls along with jasper

>Is it really filler though?
Yes

>There are "people" who actually defend Zuke's meme self-insert writing

So are we just going ignore Blue Diamond or are we still mad that she isn't Muslim?

White Diamond is going to stick Steven's mind in a blender and make him attack the gems.

The giraffe memes were glorious, what are you talking about?

feels good waifuing the best gem

No idea. I go to /k/, not /x/.

I'm not ur friend, u faygo

Then give me manga scans so I don't have to put up with this shit.

Feels good not having shit-tastic taste like this.

yeah it is, it was just the memegems and steven's love interest acting like retards and nothing that happened in it will ever be relevant in future episodes

are you going to try to defend onion gang next?

Ehhhhh... I wouldn't call Jasper part of the main cast. At least not yet.

Daily reminder that Connie is based on one of the most infamous examples of a self insert character and if you like her AT ALL you should be ashamed.
Liking her because of your dick is not an excuse you fucking idiot. She's like, ten.

You can't deny BD's initial reveal wasn't kinda lackluster, it was basically just "oh, and here we keep one of our genocidal tyrants... So anyway about these lesbian midgets"

You can crush a diamond with a hammer.

You know, i don't think so. I saw TTGo figures once and they looked really decent, SU figures could only look better

well lapis is a fucking dum dum so...?

>They couldn't follow it up with happening and then more happening.
Yeah, can't have too much interesting shit at once. Then people might actually enjoy the show and not be bored as they wait months for something to happen.

She's actually about 13.

Why does everything have to be relevant for future episodes? You're thinking in terms of anime when this is a western cartoon.

And what didn't onion Gang ever do to you?

Speaking of popularity here's a thing that will make a list of the gems you like from most to least

su-gemsorter.tumblr.com/

>tfw you decided to check out /x/ recently to see if maybe, just maybe, it started to regain a bit of its former glory
>tfw it's gotten even worse
I miss when /x/ was about legitimately spooky shit, not all roleplayers and schizophrenics

welcome to Sup Forums

It's called trying to pace out the episodes.
And you can't even pull out the waiting for months excuse, we're on a weekly schedule now.

You see, the SU fandom attacked Zuke and we looked like assholes in front of everyone.
So now, we cannot criticize Zuke in any way, lest draw ire from other fandoms.

if you think the weekly episodes are going to last longer than a couple of weeks then you're retarded

>most of them don't have borderline personality disorder.

But, that's I like Lapis.

>I don't see why they couldn't make toys without changing the business model of cartoon.

Because in order to make toys, someone has to front the movie.

And in order for some to front the money, they have to be convinced that they're going to get a return on their investment. Otherwise they just lost money or wasted time when they could have invested elsewhere.

And so far, the people who usually invest money in toys aren't looking at SU action figures as a wise investment.

And how long are we gonna be on a weekly schedule?
Long enough for something to actually happen?

Can't a nigga dream? Just for once?

>the next episode will have Rose interacting with Steven and she's more light on her.
Well that didn't take long.

>BPD
hot

I dunno, ask Green Lantern

>front the movie.

Money. Front the money.

>And so far, the people who usually invest money in toys aren't looking at SU action figures as a wise investment.
That's because the way to go is hot glue-able, collectable, median quality models for the artists that watch this show.

>Captcha: Ashton High

The worst part is, GLTAS couldn't get a toyline because the movie flopped and toys rotted away on the shelves.
It got cancelled for something it had no control over.

>That's because the way to go is hot glue-able, collectable, median quality models for the artists that watch this show.

Then take out a loan, call the folks at CN, and work out a deal.

So it took an entire month for something to happen.
How long for the next thing? Another month? 2 months, maybe?

Something, something Mary sue, bla bla sjw pandering, it co what did you expect

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-mUgtryz4