Whats Sup Forums's favourite Spider-Man villain?

Whats Sup Forums's favourite Spider-Man villain?

Hobgoblin. The OG arc with the mysterious new goblin cruising around is GOAT. When I was a kid it was probably Venom.

Harry Osborn Green Goblin from the 90s

Mr Coffee

Dan Slott. Super funny fat guy.

Peter Parker

Came into this thread to post this.

now what will you do?

Rhino, Craven, Mysterio and Venom will always have a place in my heart. Scorpion is a runner up for my favourite, but not enough gets done with him.

The Lizard is my fave. Always will be, shitty movie version notwithstanding. The whole transhumanist old school sci-fi motif he has is too perfect.

Paste Pot Pete

>mfw hearing about Goblin'd

the green goblin, kraven, catfishman, vermin- all the good ones.

Favorite minor villain is the Spot.

Such a cool power, why is he underutilized? His fist coming out of his face and punching people is amazing.

If I was a writer I'd put him at least as a b-lister bad guy.

>10 posts in nobody mentions Doc Ock

Slott did a lot of damage to him.

Slott did a lot of damage to everyone, but the Doc got it the worst.

He said Favorite villian, I don't think we need anymore slott in the books.

Black Cat

Superior Spidey a GOAT

i dont really give a fuck about any previous Ock besides Spider-Man 2 otto.

Joe Quesada.

this is tough op. I love all of them

I don't know why, but I've been very fond of Shocker and Electro ever since I was a kid.

It's trash.

Dying Wish stretched out to 30 issues where everyone decided to start taking stupid pills.

Furthermore, it didn't even fucking kill Doc Ock, literally nothing was accomplished, you can literally read Amazing Spider-man 700 and then start new volume, because Parker Industries going big is in timeskip anyway.

Loeb

I love dalmatian man

Gotta love Rhino!

I personally like shocker because he's so shit but his costume is so cool.

I get that reference.
Man, I miss Jenkins.

doesn't matter. the scene of him knocking out black cat's teeth cemented superiors legacy for me, i hung on to every issue afterwards, and it actually pointed out how much of a cocky asshole peter is for the first time, which only has become more and more evident with the latest clone conspiracy. spider island and spiderverse were both garbage. with superior i was fully in for the ride regardless of if the destination sucked

MOTHERFUCKING LIZARD
also

You cant really not love someone who likes to be a villian so much.

I'd say Goblin Knight.

The ride itself sucked dick, that Black Cat punch kickstarted what is probably the worst Black Cat characterization ever, this era of her going evil ganglord is just appalling.

Have you noticed that every one of Spider-Man's opponents is based off of an enemy of Spiders?
>Scorpions, for instance, often predate against spider's
>Many creatures use their Venom against spiders
>Hunters can kill Spiders, although some may call that Kraven
>The Octopus is a fierce competitor for what people use to illustrate that something as 8 limbs
>J Jonah Jameson publishes newspapers, devices that, when rolled up, are often used to kill spiders
really makes you think

Ock got it the best. Cat got it the worst.

Otto will probably be a Parker clone now.

Stormin' Norman.

Best Goblin.

I quite like Scorpion as a concept. Never read any stories that lived up to the appeal tho